• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone, yesterday afternoon I took a cocktail of over the counter diphenhydramine (sleep aid), I think nearly twenty, along with some random pills I found in parents cupboard. The problem is that it has been over 24 hours and I'm still having chest pain, stomach pain weakness like I pas out. My breathing is a bit shallow but I am pretty sure this won't kill me. Should I bother to get medical attention? Oh and I downed it with alcohol.
my method is hanging, I wish I didn't do this yesterday because I still in so much pain. Thank you friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
What were the random pills? Do you remember?

Reactions: Octavina
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone, yesterday afternoon I took a cocktail of over the counter diphenhydramine (sleep aid), I think nearly twenty, along with some random pills I found in parents cupboard. The problem is that it has been over 24 hours and I'm still having chest pain, stomach pain weakness like I pas out. My breathing is a bit shallow but I am pretty sure this won't kill me. Should I bother to get medical attention? Oh and I downed it with alcohol.
my method is hanging, I wish I didn't do this yesterday because I still in so much pain. Thank you friends
Persistent chest and abdominal pain with weakness and feeling like you may pass out, and difficulty (shallow?) breathing all sounds possibly serious to me.

An EKG, labs, chest xray, and a guaiac fecal occult blood test may be useful tests to have done in your case.

There are a lot of unknowns and not too much of a way for anybody here to appropriately assess your condition.

What drugs did you take and at what approximate doses?

Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Oh god, I am scared to do that because I hate feeling pain but I just want to end it all. Are you able to acquire more diphenhydramine to continue to overdose yourself?
Yes, I have 4 boxes of them but I think I would more like hallucinate again then
What were the random pills? Do you remember?
Loratadine 10mg. I took at least 5
My legs are starting to wobble and I loose my balance, but I think this is only because I tried partial but couldn't black out. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
the pain is on the same level as SN For me. I don't have the guts to go to hospital, I just waste their time, my legs feel weak and I feel a bit nauseous now, but not like I'm going to vomit like SN

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
the pain is on the same level as SN For me. I don't have the guts to go to hospital, I just waste their time, my legs feel weak and I feel a bit nauseous now, but not like I'm going to vomit like SN
I do not understand the, "like SN...?

Can you take your pulse? I am just curious of your heartbeat count per minute is all.

P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
Yes definitely no matter what you have taken if you have changed your mind about the outcome you want then you 100% need to call for help to prevent any permanent damage also overdoses can take hours even days to happen so even if you think you are ok you may not be so I would definitely say get help

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You either live or you die.
Stuck in between in pain with organ damage is not something that will benefit you.

I urge you to go to hospital or call an ambulance.
Like others said, live on to fight another day.

You can always ctb next time if u have to.
For now, don't overthink, just get rid of your current pain.
You don't need this pain. It doesn't benefit you in any way.

Go to hospital/ call ambulance.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Call an ambulance at least and have them take your vital signs and do a quick 12 lead. They will most likely do all of it right there on the spot for you. If everything is looking okay and they do not start explaining specifics and specifically if those guys see something that is immediately worrisome they WILL most likely let you know it!

If everything checks out okay, then simply say you changed your mind and refuse transport and medical service, and sign their Against Medical Advice form.. if in the USA.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone I am okay, I slept off the pain and I think around 3 days later I am better. I'm glad I didn't waste the NHS times, they would've probably just give me some charcoal and saline.
So
I do not understand the, "like SN...?

Can you take your pulse? I am just curious of your heartbeat count per minute is all.
Sodium nitrite was a very uncomfortable and scary experience for me, mainly because I didn't bother to follow the PPH guid which was my fault. But self poisoning, I will never choose again as my CTB method unless it is N, which I'm trying to save up for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x