• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
What a jerk your father is... please do something, your cat is not gonna live long if he stays at your father's place.
I agree, you're situation, you're suffering is pure hell and your father is a demon.
Is there anyway you can take him to your moms house? I wish I could help you in more ways, my heart breaks for you.
If there's anything I can do please pm me.
Lots of hugs
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this post and for the kind replies❤️ I started crying again reading them because I didn't expect anyone to care about what's happening. My back is absolutely killing me so I'm going to try to rest, I'll reply to everyone else when I'm back.
We all care and our hearts break for you.
Your current situation is basically like a horror movie and would like to get you out of there. There has to be a way.
You have a community that will always be here for you ❤️
I'm so sorry 😞. please take pictures of your injuries and document what happened and if he tries this shit again break out your phone and video tape it if you can . Get as much evidence of his abuse as possible to get his ass put in jail
I think her best bet is to take pictures of the injuries but I don't think it's a good idea for her to take out her phone and filming him as that would enrage him more. It would be great if she can get one of those tiny hidden cameras.

Last edited:
PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
OP, are you from India? If yes then please try contacting St Broseph on Reddit. He's a social worker based in Bangalore so he has knowledge about how to manage a situation like this, even if you're in any other part of country.

I'm extremely sorry for your situation, OP. I'm glad your cat is back but the thought of you two being abused is extremely heartbreaking. I hope your parents rot in hell forever.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
My parents used to beat me up all the time when I was a child. My dad was away from home a lot of the time so my mum did it most often - her preferred method of choice was kick me a few times first and then go grab a coat hanger, giving me time to run away. Then she would proceed to chase me around the house. Child me for some reason would always run and hide in the same chair in the corner of the living room, waiting for what would inevitably happen when she caught me.

When my dad beat me it was more severe. The standout instances were when he dragged me across the floor by the back of my neck and choked me, when he trod on my hand and broke my fingernail making it bleed, and a bunch of other times when he kicked me down so hard that I couldn't stand back up. There were also instances when he couldn't get to me, like when he chased me around the house with a knife. I locked myself in the living room and he smashed the knife down on the glass door so hard it cracked. Another time he chased me up to my bedroom with a hammer, I barricaded the door behind me and he bashed the door with the hammer three times. The marks on the wood are still there.

Back then I would just accept it. Afterwards I would still think my parents were good people and only hurt me for my own good, I wouldn't question it. The excuse was always "It's because we love you" and I just accepted that. No. You don't threaten to murder someone because you love them.

A lot of things have happened over the past year, too much to get into in one post. If I have enough energy I might write another post about it. But just going through the events of recent. My cat has been sick for around two weeks, throwing up white foam at first and now he has a fever that won't go away.

He's actually not my cat, my dad got him last year when he came back to his home country and "felt lonely". After I came back here with my dad, I inevitably fell in love with the furball and he's the only reason I'm still here right now. My dad treats him like some thing he can just discard whenever he feels like it. When he gets mad, best case scenario is he ignores the cat for a couple of days while I take care of him. Worse case was two weeks ago, just before my cat got sick, when he got angry at the cat for meowing loudly and started to kick it. I got angry at this and told him he was a bad person for hurting an innocent animal. He then physically kicked the cat out of the house, came up to me and told me "I'm going to kill you", went to the kitchen, brought out a huge chopping knife and brandished it above my head. At that point I was ready to accept death however it came, so I wasn't even scared anymore. But I guess he still had enough sense to not turn himself into a murderer, so instead he brough the knife down onto the cat's toys, food bowls, etc. and started chopping.

I begged my dad to take him to the vet and I was only met with more death threats, until a few days ago when the cat stopped eating and drinking. Only then did he finally agree to get the cat checked out. Today my cat seemed to be feeling a bit better and was bugging us to go out. The vet told us we shouldn't let him out, but my dad got sick of his meowing again and began to insult and swear at the cat, saying he's too annoying and he doesn't want him anymore. Eventually he lets him outside. Hours pass and my cat returns in the afternoon with another obvious fever. Instead of caring for him, my dad starts to swear and shout at the cat again, saying he doesn't listen, "I told you not to go out and you still went out, garbage cat" things like that. I tried to explain to him that cats don't understand what people say, that won't change no matter how much you scream at them. He got mad and said it's causing him too much stress and he doesn't want this cat anymore. Well, you should've thought about your ability to take care of an animal before getting one just because you were lonely for a few days.

I told him the cat's obviously still sick since there's still a fever present, we need to get him help. He just said there's nothing to do and ignored me. I became exasperated and told him again that he's a bad person. He came at me and raised his hand above my head, his typical stance when threatening to beat me up. He said "I'm going to beat you to death". I turned around and simply said again, "You're a bad person." This was the last straw for him I guess, and he immediately turned around, picked up a chair and swung it above my head. "Say it again," he threatens me. I have had enough at this point. I tell him once again that he is a bad person. He still has enough sense to not make himself a murderer, so he puts down the chair and comes at me again with his hand raised, and threatens to beat me to death again. I'm done. I tell him to beat me to death. He comes at me and kicks me and strikes me across the back.

After he hit me I made a feeble attempt to kick him back in retaliation. This is the first time I've ever fought back after getting beat up, and I'm proud of it, even if it means I got beat up more in the end. I'm no longer a little kid who will just take abuse. He's 1.80m and skilled in martial arts, I'm 1.63m and struggling with anorexia. My kick did nothing whatsoever, and he just kept striking me. But the look on his face just before hitting me again, after I finally stood up for myself after 22 years... it was a look of bewilderment. Thinking about it gives me the tiniest sliver of joy, knowing how shocked he was when I decided I wasn't going to just take it anymore.

I looked around for something to defend myself with and threw a plastic can of crisps at him, then a half empty cup of Pepsi. It was then when he started thumping me on the back with all his might, knocking my breath out to the point I almost blacked out. He then pulled me by the hair and threw me up and down, up and down towards the floor and back up, all while punching me on the back, in an attempt to get me to fall down on the ground, which I did. After that I just started to scream and cry in pain. My dad just kept staring at me while I was on the floor sobbing - I had a sudden thought that he might actually kill me since he has threatened to do so many times before. Yes, I want to die, but I will not die by his hand or any other member of my family. I will die on my own terms. The only thing I could think of to do was to scream and scream, Help. He's going to kill me, help. I screamed at the top of my lungs until he got annoyed and stormed out of the house.

My back is in so much pain. My stomach hurts. I've been having mild discomfort in my chest recently which I haven't told anyone, and the thumping on my back has made my breathing feel really labored. I'm so exhausted, physically and emotionally. I haven't seen my cat since this happened and I don't know if he's hiding in fear or if my dad kicked him out again. My cat is the only reason I'm staying alive right now, I want to make sure he is safe and healthy before I leave.

Sorry for the long post and if it seemed like I was rambling through bits, I've put some non-essential details in spoilers. I'm an emotional wreck right now and in a lot of pain, this is my attempt to recall the events before they blur together with the countless other instances of abuse. If you've read up to the end, thank you.
I wish you peace and eternal comfort🧡🕊️
This is a horrendous thing you are suffering , nobody deserves to experience this. Good luck on you're journey ..☮️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueming and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is so painful and I really do feel fornyou and for your cat. Which country are you in right now? If you are in India, Blue Cross is the charity looking after the welfare of animals. I have to be honest (and this is going to sound cruel), but is the vet sure that your cat will be okay with treatment and not subjecting the poor cat through more unimaginable horrors to prolong life fornthe sake of prolonging it and then condemning the cat to a lifetime of pain. That cat has been through so much pain at so many levels in so many ways and deserve better - and so do you. Please do consider reaching out for support - for yourself and for your cat. Sending you both lots of hugs and good wishes.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Thank you to everyone who's trying to help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it ❤️

I'm in tears hearing about the undeserved beatings from your shit of a father. I don't know at all if these people can help to get your cat to the uk (and then you could follow) but perhaps you could contact them and explain? https://www.four-paws.org.uk/about-us/contact
Thank you! I'll have a look at their website and see if there's anything they can do.

I agree, you're situation, you're suffering is pure hell and your father is a demon.
Is there anyway you can take him to your moms house? I wish I could help you in more ways, my heart breaks for you.
If there's anything I can do please pm me.
Lots of hugs

We all care and our hearts break for you.
Your current situation is basically like a horror movie and would like to get you out of there. There has to be a way.
You have a community that will always be here for you ❤️

I think her best bet is to take pictures of the injuries but I don't think it's a good idea for her to take out her phone and filming him as that would enrage him more. It would be great if she can get one of those tiny hidden cameras.
I wrote about the situation with my mum here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/2459913/
Sorry for the huge wall of text but there really is no short way to explain. I've also just now remembered that she threatened to call the police on me again if I ever brought an animal back to the house, so unfortunately that's not an option.

OP, are you from India? If yes then please try contacting St Broseph on Reddit. He's a social worker based in Bangalore so he has knowledge about how to manage a situation like this, even if you're in any other part of country.

I'm extremely sorry for your situation, OP. I'm glad your cat is back but the thought of you two being abused is extremely heartbreaking. I hope your parents rot in hell forever.
No I'm not in India, but thank you so much for trying to help! <3 I suppose it won't hurt to reveal that I'm in China.

That is so painful and I really do feel fornyou and for your cat. Which country are you in right now? If you are in India, Blue Cross is the charity looking after the welfare of animals. I have to be honest (and this is going to sound cruel), but is the vet sure that your cat will be okay with treatment and not subjecting the poor cat through more unimaginable horrors to prolong life fornthe sake of prolonging it and then condemning the cat to a lifetime of pain. That cat has been through so much pain at so many levels in so many ways and deserve better - and so do you. Please do consider reaching out for support - for yourself and for your cat. Sending you both lots of hugs and good wishes.
About the vet, honestly I have no idea. We haven't been back there after that first round of treatment. My dad is mostly worried about how much it'll cost, but to be honest I'm relieved he won't take my cat back because I could not stand to see how much pain he was put through to the point of almost passing out. I really don't know what to do. Thank you for the well wishes <3

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight and Kit1
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Update:

My cat came back with this giant bleeding gash from the middle of his back down to his tail. He was literally dripping little droplets of blood everywhere he walked and then I think he also vomited a larger puddle of blood. I was terrified and immediately woke up my dad and told him about it, thankfully all the blood freaked him out too and after a bit of nagging, he agreed to take him to the vet. The vet checked him out and found that he had multiple deep bite wounds, old and new, across his back, as well as his stomach, that were already infected and dripping with blood and pus. She said that the new gash was most likely from a dog.

This part is so difficult for me to write down. Since the wounds were already infected and dripping with pus, they couldn't perform surgery to close the wound on him yet as they needed to treat the infection first and wash out the pus. To do this, she had to make an incision underneath his skin where the pocket of pus was and insert a tube connected to a syringe underneath where she could pump some kind of solution in to clean it out. (I might not be describing the entire process correctly since I'm not a vet, this is just what I remember seeing.) She said it would hurt him, he had to be awake the entire time, and fuck did it hurt him. I had never seen my cat in that kind of pain before, thrashing and yowling and when he looked at me I felt like he was begging me to tell them to stop. The vet had to repeat this process multiple times, it honestly felt endless, near the end my cat peed himself because he was so frightened and in so much pain. By the end I was a sobbing mess, all I could do was whisper to him I'm sorry I'm sorry over and over again. I felt like I was letting them torture him. We have to go back everyday and repeat the process until he's ready for surgery.

The thing is, all this could've been prevented. Months ago when I first came here with my dad, my cat was already getting bitten by the other neighborhood cats and there were multiple wounds and scabs and swelling etc. At that time I already asked my dad to take him to the vet to see if the wounds were serious, but he laughed it off and said that it's not a big deal because he's a "wild" cat and is used to getting bitten. (He's only "wild" because my dad never bothered to train him when he was younger and just let him roam about outside whenever, so yeah of course he's used to being "wild" now. But now my dad acts like it's somehow the cat's fault for being a cat and often talks about him being "wild" in a derogatory way.)

Every time I asked him to take the cat to the vet, for months, he got mad at me for "lecturing" him and it always ended up in a huge fight. If he had listened to me and took him to see the vet before, the bite wounds would not have gotten this infected, the situation would not be this serious and there would be no need to put my cat in so much pain. And if he had fucking listened to the vet and stopped letting him outside while he was still sick, he wouldn't have gotten this new dog bite. I'm so fucking angry and sad and angry, and sorry towards my cat.
This is one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever heard. I'm so unbelievably sorry and I want you to know
that your cat knows you live him and that you are trying to save him, that's why he was looking into your eyes because he feels that you genuinely love him.
My heart goes out to you and your poor cat. I'm but I hate your dad, if he can treat you like this and your cat, he is puer evil.
I hope that he is going to take him to the vet every other day to get treated.
I wish so badly that there was something I
could do to save you. If there is anything at all you need please don't hesitate to tell me. You can message me anytime.
I hope you know how much you're loved and how special you are. Please keep us updated 🙏❤️

• Love
Reactions: blueming
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
How old are you now man? I read your other thread, it sounds like you need to find the right person to share your experiences with. Try ringing some domestic abuse helplines, they might be able to switch you on to people who can get involved

• Love
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I got nothing to add and I know no words are on a screen can help you. Just know I read your posts and I understand. There's truly no coping with having a dysfunctional family and I'm sorry you have to go through that also it all so unfair. Despite the bullshit we are here for you.

• Love
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
You're father is trash. And a coward. You were so strong to stand up for yourself, though years of enduring someone's bullshit would do that. But, OP, I would devise any plan to get out. He sounds like he's just one accident away from murdering you,. I'm scared for you. I wouldn't want to suffer on his terms.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Thank you to everyone who's trying to help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it ❤️

Thank you! I'll have a look at their website and see if there's anything they can do.

I wrote about the situation with my mum here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/2459913/
Sorry for the huge wall of text but there really is no short way to explain. I've also just now remembered that she threatened to call the police on me again if I ever brought an animal back to the house, so unfortunately that's not an option.

No I'm not in India, but thank you so much for trying to help! <3 I suppose it won't hurt to reveal that I'm in China.

About the vet, honestly I have no idea. We haven't been back there after that first round of treatment. My dad is mostly worried about how much it'll cost, but to be honest I'm relieved he won't take my cat back because I could not stand to see how much pain he was put through to the point of almost passing out. I really don't know what to do. Thank you for the well wishes <3
Are there charity vets in China who would treat your cat cheaper or for free? I was thinking if there were, would you be able to take your cat there yourself without involving your dad?

laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
My parents used to beat me up all the time when I was a child. My dad was away from home a lot of the time so my mum did it most often - her preferred method of choice was kick me a few times first and then go grab a coat hanger, giving me time to run away. Then she would proceed to chase me around the house. Child me for some reason would always run and hide in the same chair in the corner of the living room, waiting for what would inevitably happen when she caught me.

When my dad beat me it was more severe. The standout instances were when he dragged me across the floor by the back of my neck and choked me, when he trod on my hand and broke my fingernail making it bleed, and a bunch of other times when he kicked me down so hard that I couldn't stand back up. There were also instances when he couldn't get to me, like when he chased me around the house with a knife. I locked myself in the living room and he smashed the knife down on the glass door so hard it cracked. Another time he chased me up to my bedroom with a hammer, I barricaded the door behind me and he bashed the door with the hammer three times. The marks on the wood are still there.

Back then I would just accept it. Afterwards I would still think my parents were good people and only hurt me for my own good, I wouldn't question it. The excuse was always "It's because we love you" and I just accepted that. No. You don't threaten to murder someone because you love them.

A lot of things have happened over the past year, too much to get into in one post. If I have enough energy I might write another post about it. But just going through the events of recent. My cat has been sick for around two weeks, throwing up white foam at first and now he has a fever that won't go away.

He's actually not my cat, my dad got him last year when he came back to his home country and "felt lonely". After I came back here with my dad, I inevitably fell in love with the furball and he's the only reason I'm still here right now. My dad treats him like some thing he can just discard whenever he feels like it. When he gets mad, best case scenario is he ignores the cat for a couple of days while I take care of him. Worse case was two weeks ago, just before my cat got sick, when he got angry at the cat for meowing loudly and started to kick it. I got angry at this and told him he was a bad person for hurting an innocent animal. He then physically kicked the cat out of the house, came up to me and told me "I'm going to kill you", went to the kitchen, brought out a huge chopping knife and brandished it above my head. At that point I was ready to accept death however it came, so I wasn't even scared anymore. But I guess he still had enough sense to not turn himself into a murderer, so instead he brough the knife down onto the cat's toys, food bowls, etc. and started chopping.

I begged my dad to take him to the vet and I was only met with more death threats, until a few days ago when the cat stopped eating and drinking. Only then did he finally agree to get the cat checked out. Today my cat seemed to be feeling a bit better and was bugging us to go out. The vet told us we shouldn't let him out, but my dad got sick of his meowing again and began to insult and swear at the cat, saying he's too annoying and he doesn't want him anymore. Eventually he lets him outside. Hours pass and my cat returns in the afternoon with another obvious fever. Instead of caring for him, my dad starts to swear and shout at the cat again, saying he doesn't listen, "I told you not to go out and you still went out, garbage cat" things like that. I tried to explain to him that cats don't understand what people say, that won't change no matter how much you scream at them. He got mad and said it's causing him too much stress and he doesn't want this cat anymore. Well, you should've thought about your ability to take care of an animal before getting one just because you were lonely for a few days.

I told him the cat's obviously still sick since there's still a fever present, we need to get him help. He just said there's nothing to do and ignored me. I became exasperated and told him again that he's a bad person. He came at me and raised his hand above my head, his typical stance when threatening to beat me up. He said "I'm going to beat you to death". I turned around and simply said again, "You're a bad person." This was the last straw for him I guess, and he immediately turned around, picked up a chair and swung it above my head. "Say it again," he threatens me. I have had enough at this point. I tell him once again that he is a bad person. He still has enough sense to not make himself a murderer, so he puts down the chair and comes at me again with his hand raised, and threatens to beat me to death again. I'm done. I tell him to beat me to death. He comes at me and kicks me and strikes me across the back.

After he hit me I made a feeble attempt to kick him back in retaliation. This is the first time I've ever fought back after getting beat up, and I'm proud of it, even if it means I got beat up more in the end. I'm no longer a little kid who will just take abuse. He's 1.80m and skilled in martial arts, I'm 1.63m and struggling with anorexia. My kick did nothing whatsoever, and he just kept striking me. But the look on his face just before hitting me again, after I finally stood up for myself after 22 years... it was a look of bewilderment. Thinking about it gives me the tiniest sliver of joy, knowing how shocked he was when I decided I wasn't going to just take it anymore.

I looked around for something to defend myself with and threw a plastic can of crisps at him, then a half empty cup of Pepsi. It was then when he started thumping me on the back with all his might, knocking my breath out to the point I almost blacked out. He then pulled me by the hair and threw me up and down, up and down towards the floor and back up, all while punching me on the back, in an attempt to get me to fall down on the ground, which I did. After that I just started to scream and cry in pain. My dad just kept staring at me while I was on the floor sobbing - I had a sudden thought that he might actually kill me since he has threatened to do so many times before. Yes, I want to die, but I will not die by his hand or any other member of my family. I will die on my own terms. The only thing I could think of to do was to scream and scream, Help. He's going to kill me, help. I screamed at the top of my lungs until he got annoyed and stormed out of the house.

My back is in so much pain. My stomach hurts. I've been having mild discomfort in my chest recently which I haven't told anyone, and the thumping on my back has made my breathing feel really labored. I'm so exhausted, physically and emotionally. I haven't seen my cat since this happened and I don't know if he's hiding in fear or if my dad kicked him out again. My cat is the only reason I'm staying alive right now, I want to make sure he is safe and healthy before I leave.

Sorry for the long post and if it seemed like I was rambling through bits, I've put some non-essential details in spoilers. I'm an emotional wreck right now and in a lot of pain, this is my attempt to recall the events before they blur together with the countless other instances of abuse. If you've read up to the end, thank you.
I'm so sorry you're going through all this . Hugs and proud of you for fighting back.