venting247

venting247

Aug 9, 2023
Autism and ADHD are diametrically opposed things - autists can be obsessively fixated on something in which they are interested, and ADHD occurs in people who cannot focus their attention on anything.
I have both, and yes it is possible to have both.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, venin.n and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Autism, social anxiety, depression. Living with these issues has fucked me up..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, venting247, venin.n and 1 other person
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I have GBS (Guillain-Barré syndrome)
Borderline/bipolar traits. GAD.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Peeps, I made a server on discord if you wanna join. Basically for venting, chit-chats, sharing stuff, whatever

Here's the link
I have GBS (Guillain-Barré syndrome)
Borderline/bipolar traits. GAD.
How does GBS manifest?🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamtired
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
ADD , Aspergers, possibly undiagnosed depression and godforsaken asthma

• Hugs
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Part of my pancreas was removed so my digestive system and blood sugar are extremely sensitive to stress. Spleen was removed also, but doesn't seem to cause as many problems. Constantly have skin issues, too. Was misdiagnosed as depressed, really just anxious af all the time which exhausts me into depression. I get delusional really easily. Severe back and neck problems. Can't exercise or move much at all without tensing up severely. I'm probably sociopathic at this point, or I just hate everyone and everything I guess. Have insulin resistance related health problems like numbing and tingling in extremeties. Severe respiratory issues from when I smoked weed as medication.

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Part of my pancreas was removed so my digestive system and blood sugar are extremely sensitive to stress. Spleen was removed also, but doesn't seem to cause as many problems. Constantly have skin issues, too. Was misdiagnosed as depressed, really just anxious af all the time which exhausts me into depression. I get delusional really easily. Severe back and neck problems. Can't exercise or move much at all without tensing up severely. I'm probably sociopathic at this point, or I just hate everyone and everything I guess. Have insulin resistance related health problems like numbing and tingling in extremeties. Severe respiratory issues from when I smoked weed as medication.
That' a lot to bear. I feel you on hating everyone and everything 😐

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
BPD, CPTSD, GAD, SAD, panic disorder, chronic anxiety, major depressive, acute OCD, and ADHD. those are the major players in my mental health.

And I'm fairly certain I have autistic traits, just maybe not a full ASD.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Yeah, it sort of became automatic at some point. What are mdd and npd?
Major depressive disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

Yeha, it does. This world is kinda hateable anyway, and so or people, so…

W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Major depressive disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

Yeha, it does. This world is kinda hateable anyway, and so or people, so…
I always wondered why I was never diagnosed with npd, but I guess I'm kind of split. Self-centered to an extreme with my emotions, but practically the opposite with my thoughts. I don't even know how I do it, tbh. My mind is weird.

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
BPD, CPTSD, GAD, SAD, panic disorder, chronic anxiety, major depressive, acute OCD, and ADHD. those are the major players in my mental health.

And I'm fairly certain I have autistic traits, just maybe not a full ASD.
I feel you dog 🫂
I always wondered why I was never diagnosed with npd, but I guess I'm kind of split. Self-centered to an extreme with my emotions, but practically the opposite with my thoughts. I don't even know how I do it, tbh. My mind is weird.
So is mine… I'm just broken 🫂

I wouldn't wish npd on my worst enemy ✖️✖️✖️

J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
after 28 years of being prescribed psych drugs i have severe depression, anxiety, and insomnia. 28 years ago i was just moderately depressed. i should never have taken a psych drug.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, whateverr and venin.n
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
after 28 years of being prescribed psych drugs i have severe depression, anxiety, and insomnia. 28 years ago i was just moderately depressed. i should never have taken a psych drug.
Oh, you and me probably have so much in common.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Yeah it's not that simple with meds. Like you just take it and then you just feel better. For me they have little effect and a lot of side effects.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I feel you dog 🫂

So is mine… I'm just broken 🫂

I wouldn't wish npd on my worst enemy ✖️✖️✖️
NPD is heavily demonized, too, despite the fact that literally everyone is a narcissist in the end. It,s shitty when you finally realize how broken you are. no hope left.

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
NPD is heavily demonized, too, despite the fact that literally everyone is a narcissist in the end. It,s shitty when you finally realize how broken you are. no hope left.
For sure. I was obsessed about finding the truth about everything cause I didn't know why I was feeling that bad, but it's even shittier now that I see everything the way it actually is.

Yes, for sure npd is demonized. Still, the demonic parts are present, there's no denying it.

🫂

Reactions: venting247 and whateverr
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
For sure. I was obsessed about finding the truth about everything cause I didn't know why I was feeling that bad, but it's even shittier now that I see everything the way it actually is.

Yes, for sure npd is demonized. Still, the demonic parts are present, there's no denying it.

🫂
Yeah, searching for the truth is the opposite of what we should be doing lol. Made that mistake, too.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Yeah, searching for the truth is the opposite of what we should be doing lol. Made that mistake, too.
Looking to get inside the matrix again :))) eat a stake, be ignorant and stress-free

Reactions: whateverr
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Looking to get inside the matrix again :))) eat a stake, be ignorant and stress-free
lol, my digestion is too fucked up for a steak right now. I think it will pass, though.

J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
Yeah it's not that simple with meds. Like you just take it and then you just feel better. For me they have little effect and a lot of side effects.
same here and they're impossible to get off cause the withdrawal is so miserable.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
same here and they're impossible to get off cause the withdrawal is so miserable.
For me the withdrawal hasn't been that rough but without them I'm way more fuckedup. Even though I don't feel that good, at all, when I'm on them.

ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Diagnosed?
PTSD, fibromyalgia, migraines, OCD, gender dysphoria, carpal tunnel, endometriosis, panic disorder/anxiety, major depressive disorder (I'm sure many of us here have that one)

Suspected?
IBS, probably a personality disorder, DP/DR or less likely DID, CFS

I didn't include autism, because I don't really consider autism an illness but it does certainly make life more difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, venin.n and suicidalenby
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Parkinson's disease, severe refractory primary RLS, unbearably painful neuropathy, probable me/cfs, mdd, anxiety, cptsd

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Painfu.Ll.suffering and venin.n
suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
mdd, gad, adhd, autism, tourettes, and suspected cptsd and bpd

• Hugs
  • Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I am sorry to hear that
Yeah. I hate it. I'm a very erotic individual, so…
mdd, gad, adhd, autism, tourettes, and suspected cptsd and bpd
We're more or less in this area if you can see 🧐 depression, no? That's great actually. Depression is sadness madness 🌚 I hate it
Parkinson's disease, severe refractory primary RLS, unbearably painful neuropathy, probable me/cfs, mdd, anxiety, cptsd
How are you holding on?
Diagnosed?
PTSD, fibromyalgia, migraines, OCD, gender dysphoria, carpal tunnel, endometriosis, panic disorder/anxiety, major depressive disorder (I'm sure many of us here have that one)

Suspected?
IBS, probably a personality disorder, DP/DR or less likely DID, CFS

I didn't include autism, because I don't really consider autism an illness but it does certainly make life more difficult.
Yes we do. What's IBS?
ADD , Aspergers, possibly undiagnosed depression and godforsaken asthma
I'm really sorry🫂
Autism, social anxiety, depression. Living with these issues has fucked me up..
I understand you very well tbh🫂
It's an autoimmune disease. I don't know why some people get it, but it runs in families. It means I'm not supposed to have anything with gluten in it because my body attacks it like it's a poisonous substance which causes all sorts of problems. I do still eat gluten though because gluten free food is expensive and I don't care about my health.
Rock on 🤘🏼

Last edited:
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Schizoprenia, autism, sickle cell disease, alopecia, recently learned I'm also plagued by fibromyalgia chronic pain. Unfortunately survived a cancer. I struggle a lot with depersonalization and body dysmorphia, mainly due to what recurrent anemia and alopecia have caused to me. I don't want go to medical profissionals anymore to get diagnosis but I was also told my case of emotional dependence and parasocial obsession is bad. Idc

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE