WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's pretty horrible, apart from the psychic and mediumship abilities you get it's suffering. Am curious what the symptoms of your kundalini syndrome were?
I was in jhana and suddenly got a ton of energy in lower chakra. It was extremely powerful and terrified me.
It began spreading upwards and got stuck around my navel area. Very warm, Almost hot, and felt very erotic.
I was trembling all over and felt very weird. I think it came up through my feet first because they became extremely cold and I could feel energy moving up my legs. I had a sensation of weird energy in my stomach for weeks after, and had episodes of trembling and electricity in my body. Also extremely lucid dreams and visual disturbances when my eyes were open.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Kundalini Guy
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
This is interesting. I have borderline, reoccurring major depression, ocd and anxiety. I'd say my anxiety is chronic and the worse it gets, the more likely I am to fall into a depression, and the two feed each other.

If I flare up and start getting intrusive thoughts or a panic attack (and fortunately I don't experience panic attacks as often these days,) it exhausts me and induces thoughts of worthlessness or being a burden or a sinful person, and that's when depression kicks in.

I am never not nervous or ill at ease tho lol
That must be harsh. I'm sorry for that 🫂

I'm feeling voidy. Totally in the void with some negative feelings dancing in a faded way. Yaaay🫂
Autism, adhd, GAD, depression, social anxiety, Trichotillomania, ocd, trypophobia, DID
What DID?🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
According to 2 psychiatrics I dont have a mental illness, it's normal i'm in this mind state because i have many problems and a sad life. This is even more depressing...however they gave me lamictal so maybe they think i have something but dont want to tell?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Orbitc
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I was in jhana and suddenly got a ton of energy in lower chakra. It was extremely powerful and terrified me.
It began spreading upwards and got stuck around my navel area. Very warm, Almost hot, and felt very erotic.
I was trembling all over and felt very weird. I think it came up through my feet first because they became extremely cold and I could feel energy moving up my legs. I had a sensation of weird energy in my stomach for weeks after, and had episodes of trembling and electricity in my body. Also extremely lucid dreams and visual disturbances when my eyes were open.
Am sorry about that man, I think the worst part about kundalini and spiritual stuff is that doctors got no idea how to treat them. I have been suffering from chronic emotional pain for years now in my solar plexus and doctors still got no idea what it is. Did your pain seem to fade and what helped it?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
I usually dont tell people this cause I feel truely ashamed of my problems.. but here we go. I have an extreme case of eczema basically thousands of wounds over my body everywhere most of the time. Making my whole existance just filled with extreme pain every step of the way. Because of this I got diagnosed w chronic depression.. however after I started using oxy I was able to function like a normal person. And its the only thing keeping me alive rn without it I would have ended it already since im at my limit of what I can handle. Also allergies and asthma thats about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Am sorry about that man, I think the worst part about kundalini and spiritual stuff is that doctors got no idea how to treat them. I have been suffering from chronic emotional pain for years now in my solar plexus and doctors still got no idea what it is. Did your pain seem to fade and what helped it?
Thank you.
I read a book by someone called Tara Springett, called healing kundalini symptoms. This helped me understand what was happening to me.
I found the best way to deal with it was to ground myself as much as possible by doing lots of hard physical exercise and walking in nature.
Doctors are definitely clueless as to what kundalini is and how to treat it. My symptoms have gradually faded since my episode which happened around 4 years ago.
The chronic emotional pain in your heart ( Anahata chakra ) could be where the kundalini energy has become stuck due to an emotional blockage.
There are ways to unblock it, yet I think the energy probably needs to rise upwards to your throat chakra, or remove the emotional blockage and just let the energy go back down to the base of your spine where it will go to sleep again.
I know some people have blockages in the heart due to unresolved emotional trauma.
I'm so sorry you are going through this. People have no idea how awful it is.
Here is a book that may help you.

Attachments

• Enlightenment Through the Path of Kundalini_ A Guide to a Positive Spiritual Awakening and Ove...pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Kundalini Guy
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
But how come you wanna ctb? Isn't one supposed to be happy, blissful after this? Just asking🫂
According to 2 psychiatrics I dont have a mental illness, it's normal i'm in this mind state because i have many problems and a sad life. This is even more depressing...however they gave me lamictal so maybe they think i have something but dont want to tell?
That's for bipolar. It's a mood stabilizer

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
But how come you wanna ctb? Isn't one supposed to be happy, blissful after this? Just asking🫂
Many people have a very negative kundalini experience and some end up in psych wards.
I wasn't ready for it because I practiced way too much meditation and it bit me on the ass big time.
This is why things like meditation retreats can be dangerous because people bite off more than they can chew and end up with things like depersonalisation and derealisation disorder.
It's crazy stuff to be sure.

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Many people have a very negative kundalini experience and some end up in psych wards.
I wasn't ready for it because I practiced way too much meditation and it bit me on the ass big time.
This is why things like meditation retreats can be dangerous because people bite off more than they can chew and end up with things like depersonalisation and derealisation disorder.
It's crazy stuff to be sure.
Good point. 10x
Crohn's?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I have psychosis nos(not specified), depression nos, inappropriate use of emotions, homicidal ideation, anxiety, and ptsd.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
How does that manifest? The homicidal ideation? I mean more in depth
It means that I have a lot of big thoughts of killing people. Like more than normal and the fact that multiple time I almost acted on it. Its for kids under a certain age bc they cant be diagnosed with certain things. I was 16 when I got that. I just don't got money to get it re diagnosed to see what I actually have.

Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
It means that I have a lot of big thoughts of killing people. Like more than normal and the fact that multiple time I almost acted on it. Its for kids under a certain age bc they cant be diagnosed with certain things. I was 16 when I got that. I just don't got money to get it re diagnosed to see what I actually have.
& can I ask you what are the people that trigger like? What are the characteristics that trigger you?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
& can I ask you what are the people that trigger like? What are the characteristics that trigger you?
Stupid people or mean assholes. It's very easy to trigger but I have learned to just give them a death glare.

DepressedGata

DepressedGata

Oct 29, 2023
Depression, Autism, Chronic Pain (And right now, a bad cold T_T)

• Hugs
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Borderline personality disorder, depression, complex post traumatic disorder, social anxiety, i suspect i have some kind of autism but went undiagnosed. I have ton of eating disorders i go from starving myself to have vomit food in the past. My relationship with food is horrendous. Physically i am always sick i have a lazy thyroid and joint issues among other symptoms that may be a autoimmune disease the doctors just can't find which

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Undiagnosed but I'm almost certain that I'm autistic and have a form of ADHD.
could it maybe just be your bpd??
i have bpd as well and i know theyre looking into including it in with neurodivergent, if they havent already.
i know i use to question if i had those, but i personally just feel like its my bpd.
(it kinda feels like its made up of a little bit of every disorder)

Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Borderline personality disorder, depression, complex post traumatic disorder, social anxiety, i suspect i have some kind of autism but went undiagnosed. Physically i am always sick i have a lazy thyroid and joint issues among other symptoms that may be a autoimmune disease the doctors just can't find which
We're all broken here 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Major depression, dysthymia, some BPD traits for me.

• Hugs
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
Mental: depression, autism, anxiety, BPD (though I disagree with this somewhat and think it's more of a generalised personality disorder), anorexia, OCD. I am mostly recovered from the anorexia now.

Physical: Coeliac disease and osteoporosis.

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Mental: depression, autism, anxiety, BPD (though I disagree with this somewhat and think it's more of a generalised personality disorder), anorexia, OCD. I am mostly recovered from the anorexia now.

Physical: Coeliac disease and osteoporosis.
How does Coeliac disease manifest?

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Obvi basic things, hashimotos(which makes me lol to have a cool name) on the spectrum towards Asperger's which is fine mostly, don't really care about mixing with ppl but rl I do have trouble working out if sumone is being serious joking or even sumtimes wat they mean. Thanatophobia(to loved ones), social anxiety . Oh and a odd pain threshold-get hurt and don't realise it sumtimes(walked home with split leg-no idea lol)

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Obvi basic things, hashimotos(which makes me lol to have a cool name) on the spectrum towards Asperger's which is fine mostly, don't really care about mixing with ppl but rl I do have trouble working out if sumone is being serious joking or even sumtimes wat they mean. Thanatophobia(to loved ones), social anxiety . Oh and a odd pain threshold-get hurt and don't realise it sumtimes(walked home with split leg-no idea lol)
Thanx for sharing ❤️

Reactions: soulessbunny
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
dx with schizoaffective bipolar type (schizophrenia + bipolar) cptsd, bpd, did. i also have an undiagnosed eating disorder. physically i have lupus, a heart deformity, nerve damage from a stroke and migraines.

• Hugs
Reactions: movinout17 and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
dx with schizoaffective bipolar type (schizophrenia + bipolar) cptsd, bpd, did. i also have an undiagnosed eating disorder. physically i have lupus, a heart deformity, nerve damage from a stroke and migraines.
So sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now?🤗

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Being alive.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and Finalnight
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Autism, adhd, GAD, depression, social anxiety, Trichotillomania, ocd, trypophobia, DID
Autism and ADHD are diametrically opposed things - autists can be obsessively fixated on something in which they are interested, and ADHD occurs in people who cannot focus their attention on anything.