Reimustein

Reimustein

Local Loser
Nov 6, 2023
Depression (obviously), social anxiety, and a wannabe anorexic. I feel like wanting to suffer from an ED is an illness in itself.

Not an illness, but rather a disorder. I have hyperhidrosis and it absolutely sucks.

springleaf

springleaf

Nov 12, 2023
MDD + some form of anxiety disorder (a few years ago i was having anxiety attacks everyday, then it slowly morphed into social anxiety, and in the last few years i started being anxious about literally anything, so probably GAD) + "an unspecified tic disorder" (the doctor wasn't bothered to specify it, she just said it wasn't Tourette's, because, while i do have motor as well as vocal tics, i don't have coprolalia (which only about a third of all people with TS have, so that's bullshit), and then she just waved it off, because you can't really treat it anyway (and then she prescribed me some vitamins, which definitely made it better, but i don't currently take them because they're not that cheap and also i am not responsible enough to take them everyday three times a day, i can hardly manage to remember to take citalopram every morning (which, ironically, makes my tics a lot worse))) + most likely OCD + according to my psychiatrist an adjustment disorder? which she never really explained to me, but i have it written in my health record...

Reactions: Aim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Btw I found my psychiatric report and it said:

Autism Spectrum Disorder without accompanying language or intellectual impairment (Asperger's under DSM-4)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, combined type
Social anxiety disorder

My therapist thought I also had OCD and GAD though. Personally, I think I have AvPD and that I'm a schizoid.

Last edited:
gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
All undiagnosed but I have extreme suspicions I have mdd, gad, bpd, bipolar, and some type of mild adhd

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Just depression. Recovered from ednos (pre-anorexia) and agoraphobia (anxiety). Probably have undiagnosed ADHD.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I have depression, ptsd, anxiety and bipolar

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
diagnosed with OCD, Autistic & Anxiety. Pretty sure I can add ADHD to the list aswell as depression.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
"Adjustment disorder with depression and anxiety" even though my symptoms have lasted for over a year and a half and according to the DSM shouldn't last over 6 months

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
Depression, autism, ADHD, anxiety, my vision is terrible at 18, my hearing's becoming like that too, eating issues, liver issues, suspected schizophrenia (had full blown schizophrenia symptoms at 8-12 but then it went away and later on, came back but I'm not telling anyone)

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Holy shit, I saw the name crossed out and worried you'd left us @ve.nin

Your existence has impacted me more than I thought it would, I was practically in tears. I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I felt you should know.

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
Gosh too many 😭 bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, ADHD, Anorexia, excoriation disorder(skin picking OCD), generalized anxiety disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, social anxiety disorder….I think that's everything I've been diagnosed with

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I'm diagnosed with:

PDD-NOS (Autism)

Depression (i think its F32 on ICD10)

Chrones disease

Skin Picking Disorder

Food problems (i mostly eat soft food)

was told at one point i had TMJ ,tho not written down no more

And recently written on paper OCD which im thinking that i don't have but that's what's written so maybe it's related either to my skin picking or my thoughts

mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
i'm diagnosed with major depressive disorder and mixed anxiety and depressive disorder, but i'm in the process of getting MADD changed to just GAD, since i alr have a depression diagnosis

thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
Major depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder this combo of mental illnesses is truly torturous.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't trust "doctors".
I don't trust "doctors".

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Severe depression with psychotic symptoms, asperger's and I was once told by therapist that it's highly probable that I have body dysmorphia.

LonelyFerret

LonelyFerret

Oct 9, 2023
Officially, I've only been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety but I'm sure there's some other things going on that I'm just too poor to get properly diagnosed with. On the physical side of things, I've got a new heart condition that's still being worked up and high cholesterol that runs in my family.

ejt

ejt

Apr 7, 2023
Major depression (severe, without psychosis), generalized anxiety, bulimia, dermatillomania (skin picking disorder), OCD, and borderline personality disorder. I hate myself so much!

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

Dec 7, 2023
schizophrenia bi-polar diagnoses since age 18. that is now being denied by everyone including professionals.