WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have been depressed since I was 13 years old - now I am already 35 years old and no one knows that I have depression - I have never turned to psychologists or psychiatrists - I am ashamed because depression is considered a mental illness, but in my case it is just an adequate reaction for a shitty life - for example, laughing at the funeral of a loved one is inadequate - it is adequate to be sad - I don't want to argue on this topic and that's why I never asked for help. I once bought Prozac and took it for 2 weeks - I became even more angry and sarcastic, but at the same time absolutely fearless)) it was a bad experience - I could not get an orgasm - then I remembered that this was written in the instructions for the this drug and I stopped taking Prozac)))
Prozac is truly awful, it made me even more suicidal. I've tried lots of different meds and they didnt help me and I regard them as poison.
I just workout now 5 days a week to help combat depression, when I'm well enough to do so and not exhausted by a bipolar depression crash.

Reactions: Orbitc
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
bipolar 2, adhd/autism, cptsd, bpd, ocd, anorexia, substance abuse

likely aspd and hpd too

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm not officially diagnosed with anything, but I feel like I have a couple of illnesses ;-;. Anxiety and trauma I'm pretty sure I have though.

• Hugs
Reactions: carac
T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
Something between ASC, AvPD, SzPD plus depression and anxiety but my therapist doesn't believe in labels.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Prozac is truly awful, it made me even more suicidal. I've tried lots of different meds and they didnt help me and I regard them as poison.
I just workout now 5 days a week to help combat depression, when I'm well enough to do so and not exhausted by a bipolar depression crash.
Yes, Prozac makes people more suicidal - and the fear of anything is completely lost. I now realized that my first attempt with digoxin happened while I was taking Prozac. OMG

It's great that you look at training so positively. I hate it - but I have to go to the gym because my income depends on my appearance - I need to look sexy. Today I have to go to training and I hate it. I'm just sick of everything.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I hate
Yes, Prozac makes people more suicidal - and the fear of anything is completely lost. I now realized that my first attempt with digoxin happened while I was taking Prozac. OMG

It's great that you look at training so positively. I hate it - but I have to go to the gym because my income depends on my appearance - I need to look sexy. Today I have to go to training and I hate it. I'm just sick of everything.
Thanks.
I hope you're day goes ok at training and it's not too much of a pain. I don't really like it like I used to, I only got into it to help boost my stupid depressed brains happy chemicals.

Reactions: Orbitc
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Autism, depression, anxiety, and undiagnosed BPD and DPD

• Hugs
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
AvPD, ADHD and Depression

• Hugs
F

Falling Slowly

Student
Sep 9, 2023
It's pretty horrible, apart from the psychic and mediumship abilities you get it's suffering. Am curious what the symptoms of your kundalini syndrome were?

Paranoia/fear/anxiety, intensified emotions, isolation and absorbing peoples energy

While kundalini experiences can be negative, it can also lead to a release of negative crap/emotional toxins from the body.
Ever read any Stan Grof books about kundalini? This one gives some interesting stories about its positive and negative impacts:

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
While kundalini experiences can be negative, it can also lead to a release of negative crap/emotional toxins from the body.
Ever read any Stan Grof books about kundalini? This one gives some interesting stories about its positive and negative impacts:

View attachment 122762
Would you say kundalini psychosis/syndrome is recoverable?

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar Disorder (type 1, with psychosis) I also had bulimia but I am recovered from that

PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
dyslexia: it's hard for me to find the right words to express my emotions and it's like my mind thinks faster than what comes out of my mouth, so i need a lot of time to think about what i wanna say.

depression and social anxiety

Foxykaavn

Foxykaavn

Nov 11, 2023
Depression, paranoia, fear, anxiety, insomnia etc

-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
Some form of autism (Causes social anxiety and anxiety in general) and Cirrhosis of the liver which I was unfortunately born with. And maybe depression because my therapist think I have it which I will probably take meds for.

Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
Just found out I have BPD.

My friend knew a year before my psychiatrist.

I knew that friend for 1 year at the time.

My Psychiatrist? 14 years.

• Yay!
Reactions: Aim
F

Falling Slowly

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Would you say kundalini psychosis/syndrome is recoverable?

Depends what you mean by recoverable. Are you saying that you didn't have anxiety before the kundalini experiences?

Some people have a large kundalini awakening, and experience kundalini movements for the rest of their lives. It can release stuff from their subconscious mind, including the release of emotional toxins. But like a previous poster alluded to, it can lead to some people finding it difficult to handle mentally, with some feeling they are having a breakdown.

But it can lead to healing.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Depends what you mean by recoverable. Are you saying that you didn't have anxiety before the kundalini experiences?

Some people have a large kundalini awakening, and experience kundalini movements for the rest of their lives. It can release stuff from their subconscious mind, including the release of emotional toxins. But like a previous poster alluded to, it can lead to some people finding it difficult to handle mentally, with some feeling they are having a breakdown.

But it can lead to healing.
I sincerely believe kundalini destroyed my mental health. I released way too much energy in my initial awakening and now am on meds for life, its funny how some people work their whole life to awaken it while most who have it are suffering. I would say I did have anxiety but kundalini came with its own array of mental problems, even till today I experience sudden charges go up my spine usually when am ecstatic.

Reactions: Falling Slowly
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I'm getting diagnosed / screened for a lot of things right now, and while nothing is 100% confirmed yet here are the culprits based on the results so far:
  • Almost 100% positive: autism, some kind of anxiety disorder, intermittent depression
  • Probably: ADHD, CPTSD or some other chronic trauma disorder
  • Potentially: OCD (pure O, harm-related), BPD

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Anxiety, in just about all of its different manifestations. Cluster C Personality Disorder. I'll stop...

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
OCD, cPTSD, anxiety/social anxiety, dermatillomania, and I'm absolutely terrified that I might have autism.

If that last one get's diagnosed, I'm CTB. At least the others can be treated.

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
I'm diagnosed with schizotypal disorder + I've been chronically depressed for 10ish years. I've been suffering with mental illness for half my life but only got diagnosed with schizotypal this year.

Edit: Also worth nothing that I was diagnosed with autism (specifically Asperger's) and 'Unspecified nonorganic psychosis' when I was 15.

Reactions: needrelief18
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Avoidant Personality Disorder.

Reactions: needrelief18
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
mdd + autism

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I don't know; I may or may not have something or anything. Felt/Feel (if that's the correct word to use here) a lot of stuff ranging from anxiety, paranoia (one time I even believed there was someone out there trying to kill me, lol), gender/body dysmorphia to all those symptoms that come with depression and what not, but I never went to a psychiatrist, and I don't really believe in self-diagnosis... so I don't think it'd be correct to say anything. 🤷

Being completely honest, I sometimes think that my only problem in life is that I genuinely suck at literally everything and anything, lol.

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I'm rocking with generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, and psychosis, which is really a symptom of something, but I don't have the ability to get a specific diagnosis

evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
not entirely sure but i think bpd, i align with all the traits but don't like the idea of getting diagnosed