bipolar, ed in recovery, minor ticks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I have been depressed since I was 13 years old - now I am already 35 years old and no one knows that I have depression - I have never turned to psychologists or psychiatrists - I am ashamed because depression is considered a mental illness, but in my case it is just an adequate reaction for a shitty life - for example, laughing at the funeral of a loved one is inadequate - it is adequate to be sad - I don't want to argue on this topic and that's why I never asked for help. I once bought Prozac and took it for 2 weeks - I became even more angry and sarcastic, but at the same time absolutely fearless)) it was a bad experience - I could not get an orgasm - then I remembered that this was written in the instructions for the this drug and I stopped taking Prozac)))

• Hugs
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
autistic, bipolar, gad

I was also told that I meet criteria for schizoid personality disorder, but the DSM makes it impossible to give that as a diagnosis if the person is also autistic, which is just silly. They're clearly different things that happen to have some overlap. Whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
SuccubsHeart

SuccubsHeart

π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔰 𝔑𝔬𝔫’𝔱 π”°π”žπ”Ά 𝔫𝔬
Nov 2, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: venin.n
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It means that I have a lot of big thoughts of killing people. Like more than normal and the fact that multiple time I almost acted on it. Its for kids under a certain age bc they cant be diagnosed with certain things. I was 16 when I got that. I just don't got money to get it re diagnosed to see what I actually have.
Lol this happens to everyone - it's normal and natural, many people just don't talk about it because they don't want to be considered psychopaths. Today I had a scandal with one idiot in the gym and I very much humiliated this old freak - I was not the initiator of the conflict, but this ugly btch was very severely humiliated)) damn, I really wanted to smash her head with dumbbells and beat her to death. So most people just don't talk about it, even though such thoughts often cross their minds.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have mdd, npd traits, dysthymia, gad & social anxiety.

+ probably bipolar

L.E. Also CPTSD
ADHD, GAD, OCD (didn't really think I had it though), social anxiety, Asperger's/autism, probably also undiagnosed depression and chronic fatigue
autistic, bipolar, gad

I was also told that I meet criteria for schizoid personality disorder, but the DSM makes it impossible to give that as a diagnosis if the person is also autistic, which is just silly. They're clearly different things that happen to have some overlap. Whatever.
I think I'm probably schizoid as well

Last edited:
  • Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
ADHD, GAD, social anxiety, Asperger's/autism, probably also undiagnosed depression and chronic fatigue

I think I'm probably schizoid as well
I'm sorry…

How are you holding up?πŸ€—

Reactions: sserafim
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
How does Coeliac disease manifest?
It's an autoimmune disease. I don't know why some people get it, but it runs in families. It means I'm not supposed to have anything with gluten in it because my body attacks it like it's a poisonous substance which causes all sorts of problems. I do still eat gluten though because gluten free food is expensive and I don't care about my health.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: venin.n and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
It means that I have a lot of big thoughts of killing people. Like more than normal and the fact that multiple time I almost acted on it. Its for kids under a certain age bc they cant be diagnosed with certain things. I was 16 when I got that. I just don't got money to get it re diagnosed to see what I actually have.
I used to get thoughts of murdering ppl, so horrifying! I worried i was schizophrenic, or a psychopath or murderer or evil person, and I'd lose control of my impulses and snap 😒

Nah. It's a form of intrusive thoughts. Lol!

@IsThisEverything

My mom has celiac. I fortunately tested negative.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I used to get thoughts of murdering ppl, so horrifying! I worried i was schizophrenic, or a psychopath or murderer or evil person, and I'd lose control of my impulses and snap 😒

Nah. It's a form of intrusive thoughts. Lol!
They diagnose children with that bc they cant diagnose them with the real stuff like psychopath and shit. I just never got the real diagnosis later in life.

Reactions: Cloud Busting
Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Plain old depression and social anxiety diagnosed quite a few years ago.
Though likely EDNOS and maybe on the autism spectrum. Though I'm Not sure and I cant get it checked in case I have it. The system here wont give me treatment if I am in either Of those two. Would have liked to know but oh well

• Hugs
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
They diagnose children with that bc they cant diagnose them with the real stuff like psychopath and shit. I just never got the real diagnosis later in life.
So you're a diagnosed psychopath?

I worry I'm secretly a dangerous person and I have no idea why I just felt so bad having horrible images of violence towards ppl so sick and awful

I really hope I'm not a psychopath that idea scares me… and then I feel even worse for that like I'm increasing the stigma πŸ˜”

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I have depression and ocd but not the kind you see in textbooks.I don't care about washing my hands nor germs.My obsessions aren't specific but instead everything I try to do because I do because I want it to be absolutely done in the perfect right way possible but I just never find what's that way so I end up spending hours thinking without doing anything at all.it is difficult to explain but it's kind of repetitive stressful thinking full of anxiety it's like you're always trying to solve a math problem

It makes my life miserable as I'm not able to do most things I would love to do.I can't watch movies play games, learn anything basically everything that requires going through lots of choices.

The only relief is when there are other people with me, that's why I'm absolutely bound to live with my parents but I know they won't last forever so I live in the costant dread that one day I will be homeless as I won't be able to do basic things and take car of myself

My brother also has the same simptoms as well as autism so I believe it comes down to genetics unfortunately

I hope my brother at least will be able to receive what welfare we have in my country otherwise it may end up in real tragedy

To this day no cure has ever worked

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I have depression and ocd but not the kind you see in textbooks.I don't care about washing my hands nor germs.My obsessions aren't specific but instead everything I try to do because I do because I want it to be absolutely done in the perfect right way possible but I just never find what's that way so I end up spending hours thinking without doing anything at all.it is difficult to explain but it's kind of repetitive stressful thinking full of anxiety it's like you're always trying to solve a math problem

It makes my life miserable as I'm not able to do most things I would love to do.I can't watch movies play games, learn anything basically everything that requires going through lots of choices.

The only relief is when there are other people with me, that's why I'm absolutely bound to live with my parents but I know they won't last forever so I live in the costant dread that one day I will be homeless as I won't be able to do basic things and take car of myself

My brother also has the same simptoms as well as autism so I believe it comes down to genetics unfortunately

I hope my brother at least will be able to receive what welfare we have in my country otherwise it may end up in real tragedy

I never thought I had ocd cuz I don't give a fuck about germs and I'm hella messy

Scrupulosity and harm ocd are the forms no one talks about… it's awful

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
So you're a diagnosed psychopath?

I worry I'm secretly a dangerous person and I have no idea why
Idk if I am a psychopath but if I were anything I'd be a sociopath bc I still have a voice that tells me wrong from right. I have not gotten a new diagnosis to see what I have.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Idk if I am a psychopath but if I were anything I'd be a sociopath bc I still have a voice that tells me wrong from right. I have not gotten a new diagnosis to see what I have.
How do your thoughts make you feel?

Mine fill me with shame and horror

C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
BPD, BDD, depression

• Hugs
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
They hurt when i dont act on them but they feel sooo good.
I hope this doesn't sound bad but that's so reassuring

My thoughts make me feel horrible and distressed lol hope that's a sign I'm not a potential killer

Reactions: Some place nice
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
BPD, MDD, Social Anxiety Disorder.
I make really dumb decisions sometimes and I lack self awareness in a lot of areas
legit same with a side dish of autism and maybe ADHD. impulsive actions and intresive thoughts go crazy

Reactions: sserafim
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
legit same with a side dish of autism and maybe ADHD. impulsive actions and intresive thoughts go crazy
Sucks right? I can tell about half the time when I am engaging in cognitive distortion, and all other times I just look like an idiot/weirdo/creep to everyone else. BPD should be considered as ND.

• Hugs
Reactions: mekurin
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Sucks right? I can tell about half the time when I am engaging in cognitive distortion, and all other times I just look like an idiot/weirdo/creep to everyone else. BPD should be considered as ND.
some ppl like the impulsive behaviour tho. my anxitey doesnt let me do a lot but oh boy when im drunk theres no stopping me xD I feel like I am too self conscientious tbh. I get called stupid a lot -_-

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

I was diagnosed with OCD as well and I get the thing about analysis paralysis. I also always want everything done perfectly to the point where I don't take any action because I'm so overwhelmed.

Reactions: Rocinante
Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
could it maybe just be your bpd??
i have bpd as well and i know theyre looking into including it in with neurodivergent, if they havent already.
i know i use to question if i had those, but i personally just feel like its my bpd.
(it kinda feels like its made up of a little bit of every disorder)
I have thought this! But there's traits that I've had since I was around 3 years old, so I'm unsure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
Schizophrenia, BPD, Paranoia, Depression+anxiety and Insomnia.
So sorry for everyone here who has to go through mental illnesses.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Personality disorders should logically be considered neurodivergent, even though they aren't by convention. There is definitely some mechanism through which personality disorders are hereditary--for example, schizoid PD is much more common in relatives of people with schizophrenia. A family member having BPD is also much mroe likely to have BPD.

The way I see it, certain neurotypes are inherited. This can be either strengthened or weakened by our experiences early in life. If we have the genes that predispose us to a personality disorder, we likely also have parents with that disorder or similar issues. They traumatize the hell out of us because they have a personality disorder, and the way that expresses is influenced by other factors in the upbringing and by our genetics. We may develop similar issues or just compatible issues in order to survive. The inherited structure of our brains acts as a funnel for trauma.

Either way, something ends up shaping our neurological development from an early age in a way that is set for life. Can you tell an emotionally immature person to just grow up? Can you reform a raging sociopathic criminal? How is that not neurodivergence? Is it because BPD people are gross and icky, or because it's the cool thing right now to demonize narcissists and sociopaths? We're not cute like autism and ADHD?

tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
generalized anxiety, schizoaffective, bipolar 1, and an unidentified dissociative disorder

all coming from different doctors so who really knows

have some traits of bpd tho and my boyfriend who's autistic is 99% sure i am too sooo yeaa

very exhausting but we up ig πŸ˜‚ (help)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you πŸ•―οΈ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
But there's traits that I've had since I was around 3 years old
i "enjoy" looking back at memories and going "omg i so had bpd!". im fairly confident i was just born with it. sorry youre struggling with it too, it really sucks πŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: Strawberry Moon
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
schizophrenia decayed teeth broken left shoulder dislocated 10 times goes weak and limp tinnitus a brain injury and a damaged stomach lining
😞 *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: venin.n and Darkover