• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Will keep posted. Doing more research on which shops and places that have worked f for others. I plan on bringing it back as I have driven through several times before and I think I can do it. Headed there either later this week or the week after hopefully I can get lucky.

I'm doing more research on this. I will be trying to drive through and see if I can score at some of the shops that others have been successful with. I'll update when I do.
Sigh I want to take an airplane. I live too far to drive. But I do remember tsa opens suitcases on the way back. Maybe stash it in my purse? Lol I don't remember if they check that either

S

saderaser

Jun 10, 2023
Will keep posted. Doing more research on which shops and places that have worked f for others. I plan on bringing it back as I have driven through several times before and I think I can do it. Headed there either later this week or the week after hopefully I can get lucky.

I'm doing more research on this. I will be trying to drive through and see if I can score at some of the shops that others have been successful with. I'll update when I do.
I am interested in hearing about your experience as well. A few people stated that it is no longer possible to buy N from the vet but some say it's still available (They all live in Mexico). Not sure what's going to happen but safe travels, I wish you the best.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
You do realize that Nembutal (and other powerful barbiturates) was available as a sleeping pill back in the days? To get it, it was just as easy as today's ordering a pizza. This BS argument against AS and making reliable, peaceful options available comes mainly from pro-lifers. Anything can be used for any of the scenarios you mentioned.
View attachment 106799

And for kids,

View attachment 106800

Now, stop chewing pro-lifers arguments and imagine yourself having a walk to the nearest pharmacy and buy 15 grams of N with the equivalent of 35 swiss francs or something...
Thank you for sharing these vintage advertisements! I adore N memorabilia! Haha, in an ideal fantasy world, I'd get to drink mine in a room filled with this kind of stuff on all the walls and shelves.

Q

quwroflucilfer3

Jun 8, 2023
I'm interested in being kept up to date on this. I could easily get to Tijuana but I thought I heard getting N isn't straightforward there either. Please keep me posted
I was able to get it there yesterday. PM me for more info is interested.
I'm curious. Can I take a plane to Tijuana? Do I have to drive there? How do I get though customs on the way back? Through airport or driving? Don't they search your suitcase?
I was able to get it there. I walked across. PM me if interested.

Q

quwroflucilfer3

Jun 8, 2023
I am interested in hearing about your experience as well. A few people stated that it is no longer possible to buy N from the vet but some say it's still available (They all live in Mexico). Not sure what's going to happen but safe travels, I wish you the best.
I was able to get it. My experience was good. Message me if you'd like to hear details.

SuicideGrandEst

SuicideGrandEst

On LITHIUM,less suicidal,no rush.Telegram:@Lezlina
Jun 17, 2023
Hi.

I have been scammed via top-up card, while attempting to buy N on Telegram.

Can anyone tell me if they know of a (new) trusted source, please (for delivery to Europe)?

Many thanks.

P.S.: Also, very important where on this forum can I find the PPeH for June 2023? (I am younger than 50).

Reactions: Willy Wonka
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
T
Hi.

I have been scammed via top-up card, while attempting to buy N on Telegram.

Can anyone tell me if they know of a (new) trusted source, please (for delivery to Europe)?

Many thanks.

P.S.: Also, very important where on this forum can I find the PPeH for June 2023? (I am younger than 50).
there is no known source of N right now. All online sources are scams, nothing more. The last ppeh that was posted here is from April 2022 unfortunately. Sad state of affairs.

SuicideGrandEst

SuicideGrandEst

On LITHIUM,less suicidal,no rush.Telegram:@Lezlina
Jun 17, 2023
T

there is no known source of N right now. All online sources are scams, nothing more. The last ppeh that was posted here is from April 2022 unfortunately. Sad state of affairs.

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply. I think I'll go with CO (CM) Already discussing it with someone. Hope it will work. This is my last chance.

Reactions: toofargone6969
C

Cthelll’s_tENDrils

May 24, 2023
Awesome I'm super interested! Am I just stupid I can't figure out how to pm on these forums
I was able to get it there yesterday. PM me for more info is interested.

I was able to get it there. I walked across. PM me if interested.
Could I message you on another platform? For some reason it's not letting me PM here. Saying I don't have permission or something? Like it won't let me view your account. I wanna make sure I get this info from you if possible.

Last edited:
Plover

Plover

Plover
Jun 19, 2023
Phenobarbital is too weak, I think, Secobarbital is probably too hard to get as an Alternative to Pentobarbital. I think Inert Gases are the best alternatives to Pentobarbital as peaceful death.

SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
I was able to get it. My experience was good. Message me if you'd like to hear details.
Hi, not sure if you saw the message I sent you but I'd love to know more about your experience finding N in Tijuana

errorcode404

errorcode404

Apr 5, 2023
Unfortunately M has been removed from PPeH. You should consider yourself scammed if you placed an order.

Shared from Exit forums:

Bad news - post from Philip Nitschke on PPeH forum:

Removal of N supplier from PPeH

Too many reports of non-response or delivery by 'M',

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.com
I have been trying to get my hands on the PPeH, but it seems like I need a photo ID and I have to be over 50 to order it. Anyone know of a way to bypass this?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I have been trying to get my hands on the PPeH, but it seems like I need a photo ID and I have to be over 50 to order it. Anyone know of a way to bypass this?
PPeH is available on the forums as a PDF , but not most recent copy

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
philadelphia and oregon have decriminalized drugs right? not that im even in america but folks in those areas may be lucky to try sourcing

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
philadelphia and oregon have decriminalized drugs right? not that im even in america but folks in those areas may be lucky to try sourcing
Federal law supercedes that

Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
I'm not a fan of PPH I think its just a big money spinner for the guy with little substance that any person could search out themselves on the net. Then there is the number of people who have lost serious money trying to source N through his contacts.

Sorry, you can't blame the PPeH I understand your, not a fan but they have been brilliant in highlighting scammers and it was them who brought us SN, although these days it's easier to meet an Alien than get SN in the UK, :smiling: my sources dried up so I'm off to chat to my butcher, it's going to cost me a lot more as I have to buy lots of sausages, eggs, and bacon, who knows I may CTB with heart failure, :smiling:

If a new N supplier surfaces the first thing people will ask is, what does the PPeH say about this supplier, sorry for the people who got scammed it takes a certain kind of psychopath to rob vulnerable persons like us.

Cheers

Geo

• Yay!
Reactions: Departme
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Sorry, you can't blame the PPeH I understand your, not a fan but they have been brilliant in highlighting scammers and it was them who brought us SN, although these days it's easier to meet an Alien than get SN in the UK, :smiling: my sources dried up so I'm off to chat to my butcher, it's going to cost me a lot more as I have to buy lots of sausages, eggs, and bacon, who knows I may CTB with heart failure, :smiling:

If a new N supplier surfaces the first thing people will ask is, what does the PPeH say about this supplier, sorry for the people who got scammed it takes a certain kind of psychopath to rob vulnerable persons like us.

Cheers

Geo
Well in the UK perhaps eating yourself to death is the way! Assuming you can afford food these days! My diet or lifestyle is not great and the doc prescribed me blood pressure tabs a few months ago as he said my levels were way too high, so I file the script every 4 weeks and do not take them and continue eating, living & smoking as before in the hope nature runs its course.

As for the PPeH I just think of people who got scammed off those who were recommended, then they update it and remove the name, while in the meantime he just rakes in the wonga and runs his bandwagon seminars which are all pretty much telling people basics you can research yourself, or find here for free! They are now coming up with extremely painful poisonous methods, just to peddle out a 'new update' and illicit more money..

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse
I

Immunitysucks

Apr 14, 2022
i see that N is avilable on DW from seller who has lots of positive feedback for other porducts. it is in powder form tough. How much N do we need in grams? is there a way to test it?
Any information on DW source?

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
i see that N is avilable on DW from seller who has lots of positive feedback for other porducts. it is in powder form tough. How much N do we need in grams? is there a way to test it?
I don't think it's a legitimate source of N, it's too likely to be scammed online trying to buy N because of how scarce it is, especially if you're being offered powdered N. Please don't fall for scams. I leave this link for anyone who has contemplated trying to buy N online, although I suppose that not all the pages or scam emails will be updated but it could help someone

I

Immunitysucks

Apr 14, 2022
I don't think it's a legitimate source of N, it's too likely to be scammed online trying to buy N because of how scarce it is, especially if you're being offered powdered N. Please don't fall for scams. I leave this link for anyone who has contemplated trying to buy N online, although I suppose that not all the pages or scam emails will be updated but it could help someone
its on DW and the seller has good reviews therefore the hope

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
The way to test it is from Energy Control in Barcelona. For an adult, I believe Dignitas prescribes 15g.

Can you dm me about the source? I can't purchase, but I can look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.