• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Immunitysucks

Apr 14, 2022
The way to test it is from Energy Control in Barcelona. For an adult, I believe Dignitas prescribes 15g.

Can you dm me about the source? I can't purchase, but I can look into it.
It seems that i am too new of a user for be able to dm you.. ?

I

Immunitysucks

Apr 14, 2022
i am not able to verify if it is the real deal

K

kalibantoo

Nov 13, 2022
I was able to get it. My experience was good. Message me if you'd like to hear details.
Did anyone hear back from quwroflucifer3? I can get to Tijuana pretty easy and saw a few of their posts indicating they knew where to buy N in Tijuana but haven't seen much in the past few weeks.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Ingestion.

If the expiry date has passed, the drug is not immediately bad and dangerous, but experts still strongly advise against taking it. Because how a drug then works, whether weaker or stronger, has not been researched.

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
I was able to get it. My experience was good. Message me if you'd like to hear details.
Sorry to be ignorant, but how do we PM you? I clicked on your name, but there was no option for communicating with you at all. Thanks for your help.

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
Sorry to be ignorant, but how do we PM you? I clicked on your name, but there was no option for communicating with you at all. Thanks for your help.

I messaged them long ago and never got a reply.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
It's safest to suspend any judgement and save oneself the hassle and worry of being scammed until a more reliable supplier of N appears. I'd encourage all to not trust the subjective opinions of others while existing reports of unreliability on the current supplier exist as well. Better safe than sorry.

Regarding in-person way of buying N legally, the mexican aurhorities are a lot more aware about the issue than they were in 2006 when the earliest reports on the internet came afloat. Peru is a more viable choice. Directions to drug stores in Lima and relevant info are disclosed in the PPeH.

Also. As per site rules, any kind of exchange or sale between members is forbidden. Stay safe

Reactions: Soy un perdedor
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
The way to test it is from Energy Control in Barcelona. For an adult, I believe Dignitas prescribes 15g.

Can you dm me about the source? I can't purchase, but I can look into it.
Did you get information from this source please?

C

Cthelll’s_tENDrils

May 24, 2023
Did anyone hear back from quwroflucifer3? I can get to Tijuana pretty easy and saw a few of their posts indicating they knew where to buy N in Tijuana but haven't seen much in the past few weeks.
pretty sure it's a scam. he directed me to a guy named Earnest1964, who gave some explanation of why i needed to go through him, and had to pay for airfare and hotel fare and all that jazz upfront. But then mentioned he would be moving out of mexico in 10 days and never coming back.

the moment he mentioned the time crunch the alarm bells went off. "hurry and decide quick" is a classic scam tactic
It's safest to suspend any judgement and save oneself the hassle and worry of being scammed until a more reliable supplier of N appears. I'd encourage all to not trust the subjective opinions of others while existing reports of unreliability on the current supplier exist as well. Better safe than sorry.

Regarding in-person way of buying N legally, the mexican aurhorities are a lot more aware about the issue than they were in 2006 when the earliest reports on the internet came afloat. Peru is a more viable choice. Directions to drug stores in Lima and relevant info are disclosed in the PPeH.

Also. As per site rules, any kind of exchange or sale between members is forbidden. Stay safe
do you know where i can get the PPeH to get the details on how to get N in Lima

M

meadow2

Aug 8, 2023

does the PPeH name particular drug stores in Lima?

M

meadow2

Aug 8, 2023
Yh .. you looking to go ?
Really? I thought all specific sources were removed in the 2023 PPeH?

If I could be assured of finding N at at a particular source in Lima, then I might go. But I have mobility problems which would make travelling difficult and I don't speak Spanish which also makes it harder.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Oh is there a 2023 handbook, I thought the latest was 2022 which is the one I have.

It gives info in there for Lima.. but again it's really just arriving there tbh to see

And I see, I know exactly what u mean.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Locking this thread as it's now off topic, the source is gone and there is currently no new information on the availability of N

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Status
Not open for further replies.