• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Right after I posted this, I got to go from 0 to hero and back to 0. I got to be important for 10mins, yay me

Reactions: Circles, Made4TV, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
It's amazing how things can change in hindsight, how sometimes what we think things are can be off in a certain way, and what our minds are capable of figuring out

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It's amazing how things can change in hindsight, how sometimes what we think things are can be off in a certain way, and what our minds are capable of figuring out
Agreed

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SkyBlue
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I used to keep myself going by saying "It isn't gonna be like this forever. I won't have to go through this forever. It will go away some day."

Reactions: Jupiter, ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I used to keep myself going by saying "It isn't gonna be like this forever. I won't have to go through this forever. It will go away some day."
That's what got me through childhood...

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Cannot wait to see what awaits me beyond death

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Took a long warm bath, paid for a massage still have so much pain not even emotional like actual chest and stomach pain in addition to emotional :/

Reactions: Made4TV, ctrl_alt_delete and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I just want to run away from it all

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, VoloFataliDoce, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I just want to run away from it all

me too, can't wait to actually do it. need to save some more money and hope that I'll never come back to my home country, at least not alive...

Reactions: Jupiter, ctrl_alt_delete, VoloFataliDoce and 3 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
I don't want to waste a new post about this, but I want to thank all of you for being involved in such a wonderful forum. I'm so glad to have other like-minded people to chat with. It makes the burden less of a burden. Seriously, you're all wonderful people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, sadsoul and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I don't want to waste a new post about this, but I want to thank all of you for being involved in such a wonderful forum. I'm so glad to have other like-minded people to chat with. It makes the burden less of a burden. Seriously, you're all wonderful people.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, ctrl_alt_delete and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I have a severe impulse about 3x a day to just kms on the spot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, ctrl_alt_delete and 1 other person
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
I have a severe impulse about 3x a day to just kms on the spot.

Same here, but I don't go through with it. Still waiting on the proper stuff. I'm sorry you're having those feelings. I hate seeing anyone else in pain, but here we are. If I could take away yours and everyone else's suffering, I would. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, sadsoul and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Same here, but I don't go through with it. Still waiting on the proper stuff. I'm sorry you're having those feelings. I hate seeing anyone else in pain, but here we are. If I could take away yours and everyone else's suffering, I would. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.
❤️ You're so kind

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, sadsoul and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
these are my confessions...

There's a lot of hopelessness both in the city I come from and in my family... My success has given meaning to the lives of a lot of people most importantly my parents. In addition to that there are a lot of young girls that look at me and see hope. A lot of people who poured into me to help me be successful. I'm so sorry to let all of you down but Im tired of fighting so hard to survive I just don't get the same happiness from life... I don't feel anything as I type this. I only know cognitively that I'm being incredibly selfish

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, told.you.so, Jupiter and 1 other person
W

wishfulthinking

Dec 13, 2018
Matrix is real.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I've been pondering on how to make sure I don't shit myself when I CTB. I want to have a last indulgent supper, but I would also like to retain a shred of dignity if possible.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go

Sep 7, 2018
Land before time
Housemate watching this. I can remember watching this on VHS as a child.
I wish i could find the "great valley" i think i will soon....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go, 15dec and 1 other person
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 7249
Housemate watching this. I can remember watching this on VHS as a child.
I wish i could find the "great valley" i think i will soon....
I loved watching the tv series as a child, especially the parts where they sing

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Redt2go
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Just received a letter regarding child support, my son will be 23 soon, his sister is 21. I finished paying that some years ago.
It's the tories way of letting you know that they can take a shit on you anytime they want.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WhiteRabbit, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It's weird for me to imagine what I'll be like in death or heaven... I imagine heaven as a place free of disease how ever my beliefs, actions, thought, and feelings are all centered around my personality disorder. If I lose it then who am i ? Will I retain memories of my experiences? Am I reborn? Do I even make it to heaven?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, EmotionlessWanderer, brighter and 2 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
these are my confessions...

There's a lot of hopelessness both in the city I come from and in my family... My success has given meaning to the lives of a lot of people most importantly my parents. In addition to that there are a lot of young girls that look at me and see hope. A lot of people who poured into me to help me be successful. I'm so sorry to let all of you down but Im tired of fighting so hard to survive I just don't get the same happiness from life... I don't feel anything as I type this. I only know cognitively that I'm being incredibly selfish
Your not selfish, your human

Reactions: brighter, Circles, Redt2go and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I got good news, the mill is letting me have a day off. I get to sleep for 6 hours

Reactions: brighter, Circles, Redt2go and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I am Just About Done. ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, brighter and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I've learned too much to ever be truly happy again but I like listening to Disney music bc it reminds me of young hopeful blissful ignorant times

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 2211264, TheGoodGuy and 5 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I wish I could wake up tomorrow and have something good happen to me; I wish the universe would just magically align and things would just fall into place and I'd never feel this way again. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and be happy...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, stellabelle and 9 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
^ it'd be nice if good shit happened accidentally just once

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, goxua and 6 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well I had to forego picking up food today in favor of buying my lady roses for Valentine's day as I am super poor. I don't do well when I'm hungry, and I must warn you all, I am in no mood to be trifled with... mm, trifle.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 3 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
When I know that you know that we all know more than any of us know that one of us know something that is worth to know few things about :p

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, goxua and 3 others