• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It disturbs me how calm I am about ctb. Now that it is perfectly logical to me I don't feel bad about it...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 5 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I really should tell my friends I'm not ignoring them and just deleted social media.. then again they haven't tried asking why I haven't responded, so I don't know..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, TheCrow and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I really should tell my friends I'm not ignoring them and just deleted social media.. then again they haven't tried asking why I haven't responded, so I don't know..
They might not want to bug you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 3 others
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
I've had a bit of a crisis yesterday.
Basically told my parents straight up that I'm going to ctb soon. Bad move, I know. They were visibly shocked but I don't know how seriously they took me since they're emotonally repressed as hell. They haven't even mentioned it since and are basically acting like nothing happened.
Anyway, I've moved up the schedule a bit as I'm starting to realize it's pointless to stick around, so I will be purchasing the SN and the anti emetics soon and end it sometimes in april or may once I've gotten some things out of the way.
I've cried twice today, but I also feel calmer. The things that used to be triggers for me are not as bad anymore, because, duh, I know I'm a piece of shit and a despicable human being but I'll be dead soon so whatever.
I don't know, it could just be that I haven't been drinking in almost a week, we'll see.

• Hugs
Reactions: Walilamdzi, EmotionlessWanderer, Made4TV and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Anyway, I've moved up the schedule a bit as I'm starting to realize it's pointless to stick around, so I will be purchasing the SN and the anti emetics soon and end it sometimes in april or may once I've gotten some things out of the way.
I've cried twice today, but I also feel calmer. The things that used to be triggers for me are not as bad anymore, because, duh, I know I'm a piece of shit and a despicable human being but I'll be dead soon so whatever.
I don't know, it could just be that I haven't been drinking in almost a week, we'll see.
I completely relate to this

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
I completely relate to this
Same for me with your post.
I can't quite process the fact that I'll be dying soon, I dread it and look forward to it at the same time, all the while not even thinking it's for real.
I wll say this, it feels way more liberating that the prospect of hopping back on the therapy merry-go-round.

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Dogs are my favorite humans!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, TheCrow and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Stability and happiness has been an illusion throughout my life...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
Stability and happiness has been an illusion throughout my life...
The best poetry and artwork comes from people who understand that simple fact. Fleeting moments of happiness are only followed by deeper agony.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 4 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
no energy today

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete and 4 others
bunny

bunny

保管
Oct 3, 2018
there's so much conditioning from abuse surfacing. i please everyone around me. i let them degrade me because i just want to hear a voice. i want company. i never had love. i never had compassion. and even if i did, it wouldn't last anyway. they realize how horrible i am. we all die. we all are forgotten. i wish i could isolate myself from the world. i wish i didn't have the urges to speak to people. there is no solace in people. there never will be

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, Dead Meat and 6 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Despite how down I've been, I found to toy to drown out the noise in my head

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, Redt2go and Deafsn0w
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Getting rid of all my stuff reminds me of how exhausting moving is. I've moved so many times. I'm so glad I'll never have to move again! Trying to surpress my happiness bc a sudden increase in mood is a sign of suicide.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, Made4TV and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I feel like I'm in a place of limbo, my past life keeps playing over in my head.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 8 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
It's weird to think that there was a time when I didn't think about death, a time when everything wasn't so hopeless and broken.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 9 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
It disturbs me how calm I am about ctb. Now that it is perfectly logical to me I don't feel bad about it...
It actually makes too much sense.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Redt2go and 2 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
School is already torture and people seriously expect me to go to uni or get a job? Lmao I might be suicidal but I'm not a masochist

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
School is already torture and people seriously expect me to go to uni or get a job? Lmao I might be suicidal but I'm not a masochist
hahaha

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, Dead Meat and 4 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I know this shouldn't be posted here, but I found it being unworthy of a new thread as well as a method .... which is why I came here...

I was quietly enjoying (chugging) a glass of wine as usual, and randomly started thinking if anyone has ever ctb over wine OD, I tried using the search bar ,and I couldn't find anything here but I found this when I googled ..... and got me wondering, Anyone know anthing about this?

"The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg (3g/kg for children)– that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks (about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine)."

Ever tried drinking an obscene amount of alcohol? When i was 14 I chugged a bottle of spirits in public and was unable to stand, rolling around in the gutter vomiting on myself for hours until I got taken to drunk cells. There was a LOT of vomiting before I became unconscious/fell asleep. I had a five day "hangover" that I think involved concussion from repeatedly hitting my head on the concrete trying to sit up or stand.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, Smilla and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Moving your belongings is fucking exhausting

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, Dead Meat and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I miss you @Smilla xxx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 4 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I CHALLENGE THE WORLD!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

IT'S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY

Reactions: Fin, Ἡγησίας, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I REALLY want to do LSD before I die. Unfortunately I'm too disconnected to know a drug dealer :( oh well at least I've had lucid dreams

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 3 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Ever tried drinking an obscene amount of alcohol? When i was 14 I chugged a bottle of spirits in public and was unable to stand, rolling around in the gutter vomiting on myself for hours until I got taken to drunk cells. There was a LOT of vomiting before I became unconscious/fell asleep. I had a five day "hangover" that I think involved concussion from repeatedly hitting my head on the concrete trying to sit up or stand.
You should try German gummy worms lol

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and Redt2go
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I keep thinking I'm like Truman...in the movie Truman (Jim Carrey)....and someday soon I'll bump into the sky and find it's rreally just all a huge movie or TV set and the calamity of my life has just been fodder for the masses.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
There's something I want so badly but I have no idea how to achieve it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, Deafsn0w and 2 others