• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I... finally talked to someone about suicide. I got called fucking dumb, and lost a friend quickly after.

These feelings are mine and mine alone, nobody needed to know that. Now I ended up getting more hurt in the process, I really am an idiot.
I'm sorry this happened to you. It's not your fault, it's theirs. I hope you find support here. You're not dumb.

Reactions: therhydler, Pointlessabyss, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
I'm sorry this happened to you. It's not your fault, it's theirs. I hope you find support here. You're not dumb.

Thank you. This community is really nice. Haven't cried in about a decade but maybe it's time. This hurts way too much, to the point it's physically draining. This sucks. This sucks. This sucks so much.

Reactions: therhydler, Pointlessabyss, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I had a lovely dream that I was working in a puppy shelter and the dog gave me a full on hug ! Lovely memory to wake up to :) ❤️ It's been so long since I've had a hug.

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, TheCrow and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Counting holes in tea bags.

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, Jupiter and 8 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I farted and it smells bad ><

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, stellabelle and 3 others
S

Stepda

Oct 18, 2018
Come on Scotland

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, stellabelle and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm currently preparing myself for the bus. It looks like I can drink 200ml of water in 3 gulps. That's theoretically enough for a quick and peaceful death with N. I also made an experiment with salt water a while ago, that's quite nasty as well but I could drink it very quickly. I think it should be possible if I'm in the right mental state. It's not that much, actually. A small glass, that's it. That's all it takes for a peaceful death.

Reactions: Jupiter, therhydler, Deleted member 4993 and 8 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
I've lost all of my enthusiasm for life

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Sean McGovern, therhydler and 11 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm a freak that doesn't belong anywhere

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, sadsoul and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I really hate myself today. It's days like this I wish I wasn't a soul sucking vampire cause I could really use a hug :( starting to feel my bottomless void again and I miss my angelic empath ex

Reactions: Sean McGovern, therhydler, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reminding myself that it's okay to be sad helps level me out most of the time

Reactions: Lost1234, Deleted member 4993, 15dec and 5 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I really hate myself today. It's days like this I wish I wasn't a soul sucking vampire cause I could really use a hug :( starting to feel my bottomless void again and I miss my angelic empath ex
Here's a BIG HUG FOR YOU<3❤

Reactions: Lost1234, Deleted member 4993, sadsoul and 6 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
All I have ever wanted was to be loved and cherished. To make people happy and laugh. Life is just one big sick joke sometimes I guess.

Waiting on my method to arrive in the mail. God I hope it works, I've been praying so much that it will. I just want to be with my big sis who died in 2002 from myocarditis.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Made4TV, Lost1234 and 11 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I really hate being woken up. And I need to lose weight. And quit smoking.

Reactions: Lost1234, Pointlessabyss, 15dec and 5 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Human bodies is just a frigile thing. Why do the human race see ourselves as the hight of species? Oh be have intellgance and self awareness? Big fucking whoop. All we did with that is build boarders, created wars and screw each other for the allmightly dollar. I'm so jealous of the ignorance of animals.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Lost1234, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Someone plz pm me

Reactions: Dead Meat, Lost1234, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'll be dead soon. wow. @Redt2go no more. crazy.

Reactions: Dead Meat, TheCrow, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
I give up
I give up
I give up

Reactions: TheCrow, Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I feel sick and miserable and wish I wasn't woken up

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, 15dec, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
It's never enough. No matter how many goals or milestones we reach, it's never enough to end the cycle of pain. I've accomplished at least some of the things I set out to do, thinking it would bring happiness or contentment. That didn't happen. I don't know that it ever will.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Redt2go, Sinbad and 7 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Last night I could not sleep and I took 50 mg of Atarax, now I am dizzy and confused by taking that medication

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Redt2go, thatguyakira123 and 3 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
My exit won't fail like Brexit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, VoloFataliDoce and 9 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VoloFataliDoce, Deafsn0w and 5 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Really hoping someone might see this and be able to offer some reassurance.
My daughter is off backpacking in India. She's a grown woman so I can't do anything but worry. I did buy her decent insurance and persuaded her to get all the shots. Still, it's such a headfuck. She's going alone but I know what it's like. The place is full of people like her and it'll be an amazing experience. But...there's always a "but".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and Deafsn0w
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Really hoping someone might see this and be able to offer some reassurance.
My daughter is off backpacking in India. She's a grown woman so I can't do anything but worry. I did buy her decent insurance and persuaded her to get all the shots. Still, it's such a headfuck. She's going alone but I know what it's like. The place is full of people like her and it'll be an amazing experience. But...there's always a "but".
It's natural to worry, that's what parents do.
I'm sure she will be fine and will keep in touch, a former work mate told me his daughter travels all over the world alone sometimes sleeping on beaches.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
time goes on and if you're the one drawing the short straw, no one gives a fuck. since they're happy completely without you. kewl world

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, TheCrow and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Waking up has become traumatic again.

I take sleep medicine to sleep and escape my nasty reality. It works.

I wake up every day the past few days in shock that I'm killing myself soon. Like wow really? Suicide is so extreme why do you need to do that? Then I go through the process of remembering the past few months. Then remembering the my entire child hood. Then remembering the prospects of my future. Then remembering the fact that I'm so mentally fucked that I can't process love. wtf :( thankfully this site is the only thing that distracts me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV, Dead Meat and 8 others
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I know this shouldn't be posted here, but I found it being unworthy of a new thread as well as a method .... which is why I came here...

I was quietly enjoying (chugging) a glass of wine as usual, and randomly started thinking if anyone has ever ctb over wine OD, I tried using the search bar ,and I couldn't find anything here but I found this when I googled ..... and got me wondering, Anyone know anthing about this?

"The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg (3g/kg for children)– that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks (about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine)."

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I know this shouldn't be posted here, but I found it being unworthy of a new thread as well as a method .... which is why I came here...

I was quietly enjoying (chugging) a glass of wine as usual, and randomly started thinking if anyone has ever ctb over wine OD, I tried using the search bar ,and I couldn't find anything here but I found this when I googled ..... and got me wondering, Anyone know anthing about this?

"The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg (3g/kg for children)– that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks (about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine)."
I feel like youd throw up after you pass out

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Lost1234 and 2 others