• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
No contentment here
No contentment there
Pain in my chest
Churning in my gut
Sadness in my heart
Regret in my thought
Confusion
Disgust
Anger

A soul cries out in silence

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
How in the hell is evolution "intelligent" when you eat out of the same hole you breathe out of?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, sadsoul and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I just emptied my library and packed my books in boxes so I don't see them for the rest of my remaining days. I also want to hide them so my mum won't cry whenever she sees them after I'm gone. I used to LOVE my books and would buy a book just to be happy but it has been a almost 3 years now since I actually could read and understand what is on the page. It is strange that I felt something while packing them because I have been numb for weeks now. It felt sad and painful to touch them and lay my eyes on them for the last time. I'm saying goodbye to the whole world in my own way. My body will die and will be hidden in a grave and my books will be buried as well in these boxes. The old me is really gone and it is just a matter of days or weeks before I physically depart this existance.
I feel this. Reading was one of my favorite activities. I have a bookshelf in my room holding my organized collection. I walk by it and it sickens me because I cannot get any enjoyment anymore. I fucking hate myself for not being able to concentrate/retain information. It kills me how much I've lost/how low I've sunk. Need death.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
How in the hell is evolution "intelligent" when you eat out of the same hole you breathe out of?
Yeah. It annoys me that I have to breath and eat through my vomit hole.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 3 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, I really hate eating through my nose :/

• Yay!
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I really hate eating through my nose :/
Maybe we should be fitted with gills. They would be designed to breathe oxygen and render the Hemlich maneuver obsolete!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person

Sep 7, 2018
Heavy eyes, tired body.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Nembutal....what "horrifying" way to go says 99% of humanity who also doesn't realize that going to sleep peacefully is much better than fucking letting nature fucking devour your fucking body violently against your fucking will.

Last edited:
Reactions: NumbItAll, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 8 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life is stupid and brutal time machine. If we can freeze time then all problems will be solved.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Lizzie S. and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Eddie Izzard get of my lizard
And feast upon my chicken gizzard

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I feel so stupid when I remember how much I trusted the people who ended up stabbing me in the back.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Throwaway563078 and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Throwaway563078 and 1 other person
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I feel so stupid when I remember how much I trusted the people who ended up stabbing me in the back.
I wouldn't call it stupid though, kind person who never sees the dark shades in the world seems more accurate.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, blueming and 1 other person
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Is this really what my life has come to? Posting memes on Reddit, playing games and posting caps on it online, just so that I can get some positive feedback and for someone to agree with me for once, just for the sake of fake points.

I'm lonely. Jobless, despite knowing that I could get a job I hate but can do. But I choose to not call and set up interviews because I'm too scared and want to mooch off my mom's hospitality a little bit longer.

Everyday is darkness, I have no friends or anyone to relate too, I watch tv/movies whole day. I diagnosed myself as having depression and anxiety. I know I have both, I know I have anxiety more, but I also wonder if I just say that to either fool myself or self destruct.

Though the fact that my mind makes up hypothecticl, irrational and ilogical situations to make me afraid, and getting worse as the days go by, is proof of my anxiety.

I regret staying alive. And yet still now I feel like I'm forced to kill myself. I dunno when I went from wanting to do it to being strongarmed into doing it. But it's so unfair that I have to do it.

Where do I go from here? What do I do? How do I find myself? How do I fix it? I guess I'll never be brave enough to know.
Even though I can totally relate to your experience it breaks my heart to see you in this dillema. Hopefully we can all one day find peace of mind and soul.

Reactions: thatguyakira123, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 1 other person
U

Ukmale

Student
Sep 23, 2018
I dont think I have spoken to anyone since friday evening!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 3 others

Sep 7, 2018
Sitting in traffic smiling over how pointless I am and how nothing matters anymore. Its a nice change from frustration

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
Hello. What was the point of being suicidal for almost 8 years when I didn't do it. Could have do it right when it came to my mind, instead I suffered because of the thought that never became real. Maybe suicidal ideation is my safe place in my mind. What a waste of time, what different kinds of hell my mind creates every day... And seems like I continue and never die actually.

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 5 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Tonight might be the night

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 7 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Also the exit bag would have been a nice method, but I'm too lazy to find out all the technical aspects of it and get all the supplies. I would do it if I could just use helium from the store and get a face mask, but that wouldn't work.

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 4 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I've had "the day" planned for the middle of January 2019, but I honestly feel like I'm not even going to make it to 2019. I'm hanging on by a thread, and the whole thing just feels so gross.

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, WaitingForTheBus and 10 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I'm terminally bored, and I'm tired of trying to fill the void. Learning is the only thing that's given me consistent pleasure, but my unmet and unmeetable emotional needs are interfering. Really I'm just so bored and there's very little that can distract me.

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 9 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I wish I had something new and exciting to think about instead of all the same bullshit that took over long ago. The same thoughts looping over and over. Anyway, fuck doctors.

Reactions: Going Home, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I don't know what just made me think of this lmao

Chuck bass 3

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Vaa, starcrossedfate and 2 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Life /existence is stupid. Even if there was no pain or suffering I still think it's utterly stupid. Intelligent design, yeah right lol

Reactions: blueming, Deafsn0w, Vaa and 5 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Random thought..: I don't know what to think or feel anymore, my head are spinning, and trying to figure out why I was brought to this world..

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Vaa, starcrossedfate and 3 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I want to get into a fist fight and lose.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Vaa, starcrossedfate and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I want to get into a fist fight and lose.
That wouldn't be hard, maybe depends if you live near bars or pubs where trouble makers use to go...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Vaa, Dani Paradox and 1 other person