• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The more I know about life, the more I know why I need to ctb

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lra888, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others

Sep 7, 2018
The more I know about life, the more I know why I need to ctb
The more I live and the older I get, the more frame of reference I have to make the right choice, that choice

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Fucking family laughing at me for crying because I miss my cats that passed away
I hate them and it makes me want to kill myself more

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, Lizzie S. and 6 others
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Fucking family laughing at me for crying because I miss my cats that passed away
I hate them and it makes me want to kill myself more
That's horrible of them, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about your cats, I know the feeling of losing a pet *big hugs*

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, Lizzie S. and 6 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
That's horrible of them, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about your cats, I know the feeling of losing a pet *big hugs*
Thank you*hugs back *I need one. I didn't cry ou of the blue but we sat near the place she always loved to play in and the memories kept flowing. I just hate them so much rn

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, Lizzie S. and 5 others
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Thank you*hugs back *I need one. I didn't cry ou of the blue but we sat near the place she always loved to play in and the memories kept flowing. I just hate them so much rn
It is very hard, you should cry as much as you like :) The memories keep coming back for me as well, there's no easy way to get over something like this.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, Lizzie S. and 4 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
It is very hard, you should cry as much as you like :) The memories keep coming back for me as well, there's no easy way to get over something like this.
I'm sorry for your loss as well:(

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I hate social media and the profound little quips people tag themselves with. No, you're not a survivor, or blessed, you're just alive and lucky. Maybe. I mean, I'd even dispute that, because you are still breathing, so how lucky could you really be.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
The only thing to look forward to is being dead.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
This is the only place i feel I don't have to lie

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Dead Meat, Red star and 10 others
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I kind of enjoy that we have one member called Trashcan and another called Weeping Garbage Can. It's like we have two dustbins, one who is sort of keeping it together and another who's perhaps losing it a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Dead Meat and 10 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I kind of enjoy that we have one member called Trashcan and another called Weeping Garbage Can. It's like we have two dustbins, one who is sort of keeping it together and another who's perhaps losing it a little.

Which of us is sort of keeping it together?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, your pathologist and 3 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
Feeling a little bit better about myself and feel the need to call my ex even though I know it's not a good idea. I guess it's just because he's the only real connection irl I ever had. The struggle is real

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, your pathologist and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Feeling a little bit better about myself and feel the need to call my ex even though I know it's not a good idea. I guess it's just because he's the only real connection irl I ever had. The struggle is real

Life sucks, doesn't it? Even a weird loner such as myself craves companionship sometimes, with the right person. But given our propensities, it's not fair to bring them into this mess.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, sadsoul and 5 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
Life sucks, doesn't it? Even a weird loner such as myself craves companionship sometimes, with the right person. But given our propensities, it's not fair to bring them into this mess.

I know :( I'm not going to. I just miss him so much. At least you are in contact with your ex, at least one of us still has love in their life. I'm trying to learn to live (and die) without him, because if I can do that, I can do anything.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, your pathologist and 4 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, your pathologist and 3 others
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh jeeze, I just meant because one of the garbage cans is weeping, lol. Nothing personal.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sadsoul, your pathologist and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Oh jeeze, I just meant because one of the garbage cans is weeping, lol. Nothing personal.
Oh, I took no offense, I was curious. I probably should have catched on to the fact that 'weeping' would distinguish me as the one not keeping it together, oops

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, sadsoul and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Western Union Telegram

To: Jehova Yahweh
Care: Celestial Hotel (Suite #666)
Presidential Tier, Paradise

Dear God;
This is to inform you that your current position as deity is herewith
terminated due to gross incompetence STOP Your check will be mailed STOP
Please do not use me for a reference

Respectfully,
Malaclypse the Younger/Omnibenevolent Polyfather
POEE High Priest

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, sadsoul and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Fuck the survival instinct. I hope I have the courage to do full suspension hanging at some point in time.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, your pathologist and 6 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
About how I feel atm

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Is this really what my life has come to? Posting memes on Reddit, playing games and posting caps on it online, just so that I can get some positive feedback and for someone to agree with me for once, just for the sake of fake points.

I'm lonely. Jobless, despite knowing that I could get a job I hate but can do. But I choose to not call and set up interviews because I'm too scared and want to mooch off my mom's hospitality a little bit longer.

Everyday is darkness, I have no friends or anyone to relate too, I watch tv/movies whole day. I diagnosed myself as having depression and anxiety. I know I have both, I know I have anxiety more, but I also wonder if I just say that to either fool myself or self destruct.

Though the fact that my mind makes up hypothecticl, irrational and ilogical situations to make me afraid, and getting worse as the days go by, is proof of my anxiety.

I regret staying alive. And yet still now I feel like I'm forced to kill myself. I dunno when I went from wanting to do it to being strongarmed into doing it. But it's so unfair that I have to do it.

Where do I go from here? What do I do? How do I find myself? How do I fix it? I guess I'll never be brave enough to know.

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, Fallen bad23 and 11 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Is it weak of me to want to quit my (horrible) job? Getting blamed for stuff I didn't do from my boss. Horrible shifts, unfair distribution of workload compared to other coworkers. I'm so tired.

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, blueming and 7 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I feel trapped in my body. I feel almost comfortable in it but somethings just off that I can't pinpoint, it's frustrating because I feel like my soul can't express itself. This is another reason I want to ctb.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, your pathologist and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Is it weak of me to want to quit my (horrible) job? Getting blamed for stuff I didn't do from my boss. Horrible shifts, unfair distribution of workload compared to other coworkers. I'm so tired.

Not weak at all. If you can do it, don't hesitate. Jobs can be soul-crushing. I hate working, actually. My job isn't that bad, but I just wanted to have no obligations.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, your pathologist and 3 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Not weak at all. If you can do it, don't hesitate. Jobs can be soul-crushing. I hate working, actually. My job isn't that bad, but I just wanted to have no obligations.
Nah I can't afford to quit yet.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer, your pathologist and 1 other person
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I just emptied my library and packed my books in boxes so I don't see them for the rest of my remaining days. I also want to hide them so my mum won't cry whenever she sees them after I'm gone. I used to LOVE my books and would buy a book just to be happy but it has been a almost 3 years now since I actually could read and understand what is on the page. It is strange that I felt something while packing them because I have been numb for weeks now. It felt sad and painful to touch them and lay my eyes on them for the last time. I'm saying goodbye to the whole world in my own way. My body will die and will be hidden in a grave and my books will be buried as well in these boxes. The old me is really gone and it is just a matter of days or weeks before I physically depart this existance.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 4 others