• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
A recursive loop with this idea needs to be optioned for a show... Probably filmed like The Tatami Galaxy was.
Maybe we are in the show. We just aren't the main characters.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Miss clefable, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Hey, at least you can get a Best Supporting Actress award for being an amazing character.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, millefeui, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
"All this mind masturbation and for nothing! , Way too dramatic ...when are you going to wake up" .......... words encapsulated in a sea of similar words ..... words that come out of those that are close , in different forms of sentence structure every time.

It's a damn sub atomic - wreck thinking about how things led me to where I stand today (mentally). all these years , and still way far from being okay.....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, naia_ and RottingFlowerBrains
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I wonder who was the first person in the world to ctb. When did it happen? Why did that person decide on ctb? What was the method? How long did it take for that person to die? How did the idea of ctb spread in the prehistoric and ancient worlds? Just wondering...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Help_Me and 9 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Why did the blonde stare at a frozen orange juice can for 2 hours? Because it said "concentrate"!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, RM5998 and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
To this day, the boy that used to bully me at school still takes my lunch money. On the plus side, he makes great Subway sandwiches.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Temporarilyabsurd, NumbItAll and 7 others
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I think I might just say fuck it and jump into a train very soon. Sick of waiting about and doing all these methods to get fuck all done. I'm getting it done and I'm getting it done asap. I'M GONNA FUCKIN BLOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCK THIS AND FUCK THESE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DeletedUser4739, Schopenhauer and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Funny how I get a warning for telling someone he is an ass, but people who make rape jokes don't get warnings or bans. Seems like moderators, and people with power in general, have skewed judgement no matter the site.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Sayo and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm really tired. Life is meaningless suffering and nobody has an answer or can counter the statement.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, ForestLove and 6 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Life is meaningless suffering and nobody has an answer or can counter the statement.

Say that IRL, and watch people try to defy you. It can get funny at times.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer, starcrossedfate and 2 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Getting out of the house and having to interact with the world is so fucking exhausting especially being suicidal

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, ForestLove and 7 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I miss my ex boyfriend
I miss my son

Why did god take them away. I hate god.. hes evil. He took everything from me in a space of two years. Who does that.

And i try and work past it. I have things going.. im trying so hard only to be fucked over by the system. I blame u god. Where the fuck were you. No more love from me.. kick me when ive tried so hard.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME why did you bring me here i hate u

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Dead Meat and 7 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I got a new door pull up bar. Please work. I really want this to do it October 29...

I might just use the SN if it doesn't work. Go to sleep on Sunday evening and never wake up again.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Lost1234 and 7 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I got my scale today (wanted to make sure I get the amounts right) so now I have everything I need. I have a couple of things to do first but hopefully I can aim for next week. It feels relieving in a sense to have everything, it's "yes, now there's an escape option. Thank fuck".

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, ForestLove and 5 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?" Student: "A drinking problem."

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, ForestLove and 6 others
cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
all of my efforts are in vain

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RM5998 and 5 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?" Student: "A drinking problem."
My first thought was 11 bottles of N.

Reactions: Tara2018, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 7 others
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
That feeling when the $1.5 billion Powerball is won by someone who lives 10 minutes down the road from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Dead Meat and 9 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm an Arcanist now. Go me!

Sad how that's the only positive thing going on in my life....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Is that a fact?
Yep, they just announced the winning ticket was sold in a neighboring town. I didn't buy a ticket myself, but I still feel I'm owed something by way of close proximity.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Schopenhauer and 2 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

Sometimes I think that if I were a character in a work of fiction, I wouldn't rise to the level even of Rosencrantz (someone like Polonius would be forever beyond my reach...) I'd be one of the extras who appear in a restaurant scene while the main characters are having dinner. Or just a random passerby. A nonentity, null in effect, if not in form....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Sayo and 3 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
GO UNFUCK YOURSELF

Have a good day

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Sometimes I think that if I were a character in a work of fiction, I wouldn't rise to the level even of Rosencrantz (someone like Polonius would be forever beyond my reach...) I'd be one of the extras who appear in a restaurant scene while the main characters are having dinner. Or just a random passerby. A nonentity, null in effect, if not in form....

Odds are, someday some avant-garde filmmaker like Gaspar Noé or Lars von Trier would make some nonlinear story inspired by 'Last Year at Marienbad' to depict your perspective and make critics go wild at your philosophical insight, so I'd say you have a good chance of coming out on top.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer, Tara2018 and 1 other person
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I want people but I don't want people , I like sharing but I don't share , I want opportunities of change but i don't take them , I want to ctb but I don't ctb ......... each day goes by , and the same thoughts flow by

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Tara2018 and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Fuck. Damn. Fuck.

I had a lot of work to do today.

I did nothing. I stayed inside the apartment the whole day, and did nothing but sleep and post on these forums.

I'd just one avoidable meeting with a client about an hour ago, and that's it. My output was zero. I'm fucked, I'll have to work twice as much tomorrow to keep up.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RottingFlowerBrains and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I just saw this on my Twitter feed, and I can't stop laughing.

waiting-for-brexit-i-for-one-cant-wait-for-brexit-37186915.png

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Sayo and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I get all kinds of daily reminders telling me that ctb is my only option.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Lra888 and 4 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
It's raining heavily, I wish the rain could wash all the sorrow and suffering away.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Dead Meat and 9 others