• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeletedUser4739

I'm laughing out loud right now with this:

DqZdBFyU8AEeyMj.jpg

Can't stop it.
I'm sorry for posting random pics. If anyone objects I'll stop.

DqaGbItV4AEq2lf.jpg

Fucking hilarious!!! So, how did you rate your ride with Christ?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RM5998 and 2 others
D

DeletedUser4739

I should have killed myself when I was 12 !

Same here. That's when I started and perhaps, could have been helped. A few decades later and I'm fucked.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, mattwitt and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Yay on Monday I'll get the house to myself for an hour.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, Help_Me and 8 others
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
God I hate working so much, good for me that I'm in with my friends so at least we have fun :)

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 6 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
The local Costco here have played Transformers Movies on their TVs since the first one came out on DVD and Blu-ray.

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, your pathologist and 5 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Contacted a local suicide chat last night and this morning because total fucking breakdown. Didn't help.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, littlelungs, AndyCurious and 6 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Same here. That's when I started and perhaps, could have been helped. A few decades later and I'm fucked.
Feel this way too. Beyond help for me because everything has deteriorated. Ctb is essential now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, your pathologist and 4 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Contacted a local suicide chat last night and this morning because total fucking breakdown. Didn't help.
Ended up kind of arguing with them because they gave some rediculous ways to relax. One of them told me to watch a movie to relax for a couple of hrs. I'm so mentally fucked that is not an option.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, littlelungs, AndyCurious and 6 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I want to get drunk or high temporarily but I can't even do that. How tiring it is to be completely sober all your life

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Spent all day with my beloved one. Thank god no quarrels today (still i had panic, i always have it), i finally felt some kind of joy watching her smiling after my small gifts. (i did not smile a single time for maybe... past 2-3 weeks). ofc it should not confuse me and i must continue my preparations. I was going to discuss some method (not confirmed method) i stumbled upon like 4-5 times when i was searching the deep web. It will take some time to write down what i've read recently and start this thread cause i want everything to be clear)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, your pathologist and 3 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Really really missing a certain someone

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, Schopenhauer and 6 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Ended up kind of arguing with them because they gave some rediculous ways to relax. One of them told me to watch a movie to relax for a couple of hrs. I'm so mentally fucked that is not an option.

Glad I'm not the only one to not really connect with the suicide hotline operator. Mine did a google search and referred me to local resources, which I had long since exhausted. I couldn't believe that was the trained response to a person in crisis. I got mad, told her I could do a google search and hung up. Called back, hoping I would get a different operator. Ah, so much for that idea. It was her again, I was still pissed. Told her, well, I see why your line remains open and hung up. Maybe I'm beyond National Suicide Hotline crazy?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, your pathologist and 4 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Glad I'm not the only one to not really connect with the suicide hotline operator. Mine did a google search and referred me to local resources, which I had long since exhausted. I couldn't believe that was the trained response to a person in crisis. I got mad, told her I could do a google search and hung up. Called back, hoping I would get a different operator. Ah, so much for that idea. It was her again, I was still pissed. Told her, well, I see why your line remains open and hung up. Maybe I'm beyond National Suicide Hotline crazy?
Yes. There was lots of back and forth. She told me to put on music, try breathing exercises and said I could call the hospital if I had plans to die. This after getting into some personal problems I've been having, have had in the past and she said that she's dealing only with mental health problems now - like the events that caused this & my real life concerns are not relevant - & I simply need to focus on my depression. I was in a bad state and that upset me a bit. And yes she gave me the local resource phone#s as well.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, AndyCurious and 6 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I have booked a hotel room for November. I'm not sure how I will feel like when the time comes but I really hope I can go through with it and finally end the pain. I have the option to cancel if the anxiety gets too strong, there is plenty of time. I'm excited though and I really want to do it. I've been prolonging the inevitable for too long and I have no doubts this is the right decision. It needs to be done, nothing is waiting for me. I feel worse with every passing day and the gender dysphoria is crushing me at this point. My exit will be peaceful and free from pain at least. The dress is ready, my N is too. Nothing can go wrong. I just need to take one step forward and it will be all over after years of fighting and struggling against the pain and I will finally find my peace.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, RottingFlowerBrains and 9 others
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
a moment of reality.

I'm somehow trying hard to do good at work , in class but all I want to do is not exist. I just want to sleep and never wake up , If only it was that easy..... I know the way out requires enduring some amount of pain,not to include the rush of fear chemicals in the body from the survival instinct.

But Having to picture a suicide death in the eyes of my mom just paralyses me. I just imagined of how she would feel after seeing me hanged or poisoned and it got me wondering if I'll ever go through with having to ctb.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ForestLove, AndyCurious and 8 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
100th post (:
Color change!
Oh the only accomplishment of the day

Reactions: ForestLove, AndyCurious, RM5998 and 10 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

Reactions: Lost1234, AndyCurious, RM5998 and 7 others
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Love

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lost1234, AndyCurious and 3 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
"Tell me Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?"

Reactions: AndyCurious, Lost1234, RM5998 and 6 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I really want to die a fucking time, I can not stand to stay alive, right now I feel like shit

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, Lost1234 and 7 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
If there's an afterlife we should all meet up, and if the afterlife is shitty we can figure out together how to kill ourselves in the afterlife

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, throwaway777 and 10 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
If there's an afterlife we should all meet up, and if the afterlife is shitty we can figure out together how to kill ourselves in the afterlife

sounds nice

Reactions: Deafsn0w, throwaway777, Lost1234 and 6 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Transfer to the next bus.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, throwaway777, Maravillosa and 6 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
When you think a lot about someone but can't see or interact with. Someone you love. What's the meaning of all of this? Will they know about it? And when we die everything will be unknown and forgotten. What a sad nonsense we live in.

Reactions: Jodes, Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
When you think a lot about someone but can't see or interact with. Someone you love. What's the meaning of all of this? Will they know about it? And when we die everything will be unknown and forgotten. What a sad nonsense we live in.

They will likely never know, and in my case don't care. Truly depressing.

Reactions: Jodes, Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Standing in the same place you stand everyday, smoking the same fckn cigarettes you've smoked for years looking up at the same sky that has always looked that way...

How many days are there....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jodes, Dead Meat, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Lately ive been feeling super low and nothing is satisfying. The emptiness on my life is becoming more promadant. Often i am able to gloss it over with something nostalgic but not recently.
My finacial situation is not fabulous infact im broke as fuck havnt been paid yet and i owe it all on bills anyway. And the next few weeks i owe my money to.
I havnt been smoking as much as i used to but even when i do smoke it doesnt chang anything for me apart from the fact that im stoned.
I have no energy
I have no energy for my job search and i know that is the only step i can take to change my current life situation.

After i put all my energy and more into my army course i was suppose to go on and being fucked over by the system i literally cant bare to fight for my life anymore. Im over it

Im sick of trying. This year ive made incredible self growth but my life hasnt grown. Infact quite the opposite.
Im only writing this here to get it off my chest. I hate feeling depressed its a ugly feeling and i hate being sober but being high is equally as lame. I feel helpless and alone.

Reactions: Jodes, Deafsn0w, Dead Meat and 8 others