• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I wish I had a fatal stroke in bed. I'll go to bed now thinking of it. The thought calms me...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, BaconCheeseburger, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I wish I had a fatal stroke in bed. I'll go to bed now thinking of it. The thought calms me...

it does, such a comforting thought

hope you sleep well

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Just spent an hour reading Attack of Titan spoilers on the wiki since they take forever to release new anime seasons.

I really don't know what to feel.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Sometimes I wish there was Light Yagami with a Death Note in our reality, and that there were no L/Near/Mello to stop him. I could accept being lead by a dictator as long as evil, criminal people disappeared from Earth.
Does that mean I need to do something criminal so he can kill me

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I feel too much.

I feel awful when I worry about my dog dying in a few years, maybe less. Just the fact she is already a senior dog and sooner or later she is likely to have health issues is enough to make me feel like total shit.

I am watching something? I am feeling. Are the people laughing? I will laugh (if it is funny :p), are they suffering? I will feel like shit for no reason. It is too much empathy, and I have no use for it. That is why these days I avoid anything that is too sad, I just can't deal with that anymore.

I wish I could turn off my emotions and feelings... Like, for the rest of my short life. I know they serve a function in the survival of humankind, and that is why they exist, but COME ON.

Fucking stupid bitching ass estrogen doesn't help either.

I don't want to be a heartless bastard who jokes about rape and disgrace in the lives of others, but being this emotion magnet is also not cool. Not cool at all.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I feel too much.

I feel awful when I worry about my dog dying in a few years, maybe less. Just the fact she is already a senior dog and sooner or later she is likely to have health issues is enough to make me feel like total shit.

I am watching something? I am feeling. Are the people laughing? I will laugh (if it is funny :p), are they suffering? I will feel like shit for no reason. It is too much empathy, and I have no use for it. That is why these days I avoid anything that is too sad, I just can't deal with that anymore.

I wish I could turn off my emotions and feelings... Like, for the rest of my short life. I know they serve a function in the survival of humankind, and that is why they exist, but COME ON.

Fucking stupid bitching ass estrogen doesn't help either.

I don't want to be a heartless bastard who jokes about rape and disgrace in the lives of others, but being this emotion magnet is also not cool. Not cool at all.
Yeah estrogen can really mess you up but I need it to feel somewhat normal as I don't on the other

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Yeah estrogen can really mess you up but I need it to feel somewhat normal as I don't on the other
Yeah, I wouldn't want to not have estrogen. It is just that the emotional effects are a pain sometimes.

I

iglooblimp

Another parasite to Earth
Oct 17, 2018
If the world wasn't like this... if the system changed... if the environment was different... would we still be looking for an exit?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
If the world wasn't like this... if the system changed... if the environment was different... would we still be looking for an exit?
The world would have to be so much different than it is for me to be satisfied with it. And it would have to be changed before my birth so I could actually enjoy it. Yep, I know it is selfish, but that is who I am.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
I

iglooblimp

Another parasite to Earth
Oct 17, 2018
The world would have to be so much different than it is for me to be satisfied with it. And it would have to be changed before my birth so I could actually enjoy it. Yep, I know it is selfish, but that is who I am.
Depending on the change, it may not be as selfish as you think. I'm not one to judge, 'cause I feel the same.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Depending on the change, it may not be as selfish as you think. I'm not one to judge, 'cause I feel the same.
I say I am selfish because I am only interested in the change if I could reap the benefits of it. Growing up in the body I want and in an actual good place, a planet that isn't plagued by vile and evil people? Oh boy, give me.

I want all of it.

Heck, I used to like the idea of reincarnation because of the possibility, you know? But cynicism took all the good things I once believed in and now every time I think about the idea, I can only imagine being born in an even worse situation/place/etc.

Anyways, back to the main point: Now that I am an adult, almost 28 years old (one day and seven hours left, as a matter of fact), I couldn't care less about changes. I mean, yeah, changes are important and I want them to happen, but they affect me so very little considering my current state of mind, age, etc.

Like I said, selfish.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Nah, just say "Kira is a meanie".

You'd run the risk of getting a painful, prolonged and possibly public death, probably for demonstrative purposes. It's not reliable.

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
It's OK. I'm selfish too @millefeui

It's not the whole reason (there's a lot of different factors) but still a pretty big reason in why I want to ctb. I feel pretty bad because I sound like a spoiled, immature child at 28 but this isn't a world I want to live in. I'd rather of not been born, I can't deal with how life is structured and just roll over and accept it. I don't belong here and I never have, I'm not "built" for this existence. Breathing is a sickness.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 6 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It's OK. I'm selfish too @millefeui

It's not the whole reason (there's a lot of different factors) but still a pretty big reason in why I want to ctb. I feel pretty bad because I sound like a spoiled, immature child at 28 but this isn't a world I want to live in. I'd rather of not been born, I can't deal with how life is structured and just roll over and accept it. I don't belong here and I never have, I'm not "built" for this existence. Breathing is a sickness.
By the way, I like your Johan Liebert picture.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I miss my cat dearly

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
I'm so jealous my dog can fall asleep whenever she's bored but I can only get three hours a night with the help of alcohol and benzos.
My double dosage of benzos will be available soon so maybe that will help.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., your pathologist and 3 others
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
This world is terrible.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., your pathologist and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Going through my finances right now and I am $ 43,497.94 in debt !!! And I don't care LOL !!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., your pathologist and 5 others
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Going through my finances right now and I am $ 43,497.94 in debt !!! And I don't care LOL !!!

Not going through my finances because I'm at least 41,000 in debt through my estimates lol. At least I can buy groceries, dog food, and alcohol for now.

Edit: For credit card debt, I know I've paid more interest than I owe. Be part of the right group and you'll be financially set for life. If not, you'll be used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat, Lizzie S. and 4 others
Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018
I'm so jealous my dog can fall asleep whenever she's bored but I can only get three hours a night with the help of alcohol and benzos.
My double dosage of benzos will be available soon so maybe that will help.
I only get about 4 hours sleep,i have to take sleeping pills,but i try just to take them 3 times a week and not everynight.
The only thing that really does help me sleep is weed,but i live at home,so i have to wait until my parents are sleeping.
Sorry you can not sleep well.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Not going through my finances because I'm at least 41,000 in debt through my estimates lol. At least I can buy groceries, dog food, and alcohol for now.

Edit: For credit card debt, I know I've paid more interest than I owe. Be part of the right group and you'll be financially set for life. If not, you'll be used.
Debt is a trap that is hard to get out of !

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I only get about 4 hours sleep,i have to take sleeping pills,but i try just to take them 3 times a week and not everynight.
The only thing that really does help me sleep is weed,but i live at home,so i have to wait until my parents are sleeping.
I only take them once or twice a week myself and I don't take them to make me fall asleep I take them to make me sleep longer so I usually take them after being up for 16 hours and when I do take them I can sleep anywhere between 8 - 16 hours !

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

I only feel I've slept well if it's between 2-3 hours. Any more and I feel like I'm rotting. Like right now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018
I only take them once or twice a week myself and I don't take them to make me fall asleep I take them to make me sleep longer so I usually take them after being up for 16 hours and when I do take them I can sleep anywhere between 8 - 16 hours !
8 hours would be very good,but 16 hours wow i would like that :) Sometimes i just stay up and sleep every second night.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I wish I could buy sleeping medication. I want to die, but I can find this to entertain me even so slightly in an every day basis... Those things are just not enough to entertain me for what, 12 hours or more each and every day. If I could sleep like 15 hours at least... Boy, that would be good.

Shame I need prescriptions to buy it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
One of the nice things about being dead is I'll never have to deal with an asshole again.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., your pathologist and 8 others