• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Why do 97% chance hits always miss in XCOM? RNGesus, if you want me to kill myself, at least give me a decent method! :angry:

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ikuchan

ikuchan

ying
Aug 28, 2018
she's been trying to encourage me with that cute smile of hers, i don't have the heart to tell her it's useless

she says, "try your best"

i don't know how to tell her my best died a long time ago

Reactions: your pathologist, Deafsn0w, LifeSick and 8 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Good night, sanctioned suicide.

Reactions: Lizzie S., RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 6 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
A tiny voice in the back of my head suddenly whispers: "What if A actually runs this forum and it is all just intended to sell N for profit?"

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Maravillosa and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
When you stop thinking about people, all problems suddenly disappear.

That reminds me of a quote from Joseph Stalin:

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

I try to avoid people as much as possible. I need to learn to do this in my thoughts too. Every single person in my head must be avoided. I can not allow myself to spend any time or resources thinking about other people. My well-being comes first. That's the state I need to be in to CTB.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Maggotymaggots and 5 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
When you stop thinking about people, all problems suddenly disappear.

That reminds me of a quote from Joseph Stalin:

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

I try to avoid people as much as possible. I need to learn to do this in my thoughts too. Every single person in my head must be avoided. I can not allow myself to spend any time or resources thinking about other people. My well-being comes first. That's the state I need to be in to CTB.

Are you CTB'ing because of people, or are you CTB'ing for yourself?

Hm. Am I CTB'ing for me. I think I get it now. Because of people, you can't CTB, but alone, you can. Don't think about anybody else and who it might effect, but CTB to avoid all future problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots, RM5998 and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm waiting to find out if I can get a shotgun or not. I wish they'd get back to me already.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I'm intrigued by the fact that a few day's ago at a random moment i decided it wasn't worth holding onto what i hold dearly in life/my passion. Just *poof* decade+ of holding onto something and suddenly i wouldn't give a shit if it's gone tomorrow. I don't even know why ... At least it's one step closer to the right mindset for what i yearn. Just like that .... It's strange...
My passion that's linked to said item/hobby ... Gone.

Anyone else experience anything like it? Not gradually but just you sit there thinking .. "you know what? To hell with all that shit... I don't care anymore"

I never owned a pet but for me it feels like putting a trusty dog up for sale after having it for 10-15yrs and not giving a shit. Even feeling glad if it would be gone cause it's weight off of your shoulders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RM5998 and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I'm intrigued by the fact that a few day's ago at a random moment i decided it wasn't worth holding onto what i hold dearly in life/my passion. Just *poof* decade+ of holding onto something and suddenly i wouldn't give a shit if it's gone tomorrow. I don't even know why ... At least it's one step closer to the right mindset for what i yearn. Just like that .... It's strange...
My passion that's linked to said item/hobby ... Gone.

Anyone else experience anything like it? Not gradually but just you sit there thinking .. "you know what? To hell with all that shit... I don't care anymore"

I never owned a pet but for me it feels like putting a trusty dog up for sale after having it for 10-15yrs and not giving a shit.

Yes. And then when I think I'll regret putting up my trusty dog and have it taken away from me, I realize I don't regret it at all.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, RM5998, lv-gras and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. And then when I think I'll regret putting up my trusty dog and have it taken away from me, I realize I don't regret it at all.

Maybe it's just like discarding excess baggage. Like throwing shit overboard of an already sinking ship. You don't have to worry about it going down with you or it needing saving after you've sunk.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RM5998 and 3 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
It confuses me when people rack up 100+ post counts within a week, but don't bother changing their avatar.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I don't want to sleep, because I don't want it to be tomorrow. I'm anxious about where I have to go tomorrow. But if I don't go to sleep, I will not be well rested, which I need to be.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, agreement, RM5998 and 5 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I don't want to sleep, because I don't want it to be tomorrow. I'm anxious about where I have to go tomorrow. But if I don't go to sleep, I will not be well rested, which I need to be.

Wouldn't it be funny if time was on our side and our days depend on when we sleep. Even if you don't sleep, tomorrow will still come, unfortunately. Best get your rest in! Lack of sleep could worsen your anxiety. Have a good night :)

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Humans will only stop having children if by any reason children start being "created" by something that isn't sex. Most humans are basically primates obsessed with sex. Unevolved fucks who can't think about anything else other than sex, sex, dumbass sex jokes and more sex. Since that is unlikely to happen, this shitty world will remain overpopulated.
Yeah I would say that sex, drugs, money, and more sex are the top 4 things people obsess about most on planet earth.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Pointlessabyss, RottingFlowerBrains and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I think because I don't express my suicidal thoughts and depression on this forum enough that people assume that my problems are nonexistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pointlessabyss, satou, RM5998 and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I think because I don't express my suicidal thoughts and depression on this forum enough that people assume that my problem is nonexistent.
Or because of your happy avatar : )

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Or because of your happy avatar : )

Haha, oh yeah. I forgot about that. Maybe I should make it more depressing. Along with my profile signature. :P
Thanks for pointing it out! Didn't even factor that in.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss, RM5998, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I think because I don't express my suicidal thoughts and depression on this forum enough that people assume that my problem is nonexistent.

generally haven't thought your problems are nonexistent

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Pointlessabyss, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Haha, oh yeah. I forgot about that. Maybe I should make it more depressing. Along with my profile signature. :P
Thanks for pointing it out! Didn't even factor that in.[/QUO

That's the spirit !

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Pointlessabyss, lv-gras and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018

So can I use yours? I'm too lazy to find a new one. :P

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Reactions: RM5998, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Maybe people will understand me now and I'll feel like I fit in!
I love it !

th

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RM5998, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
haha nice

It looked a bit too dark! Now the rainbow doesn't shine as brightly, and my life level is low. :)
Very fitting, very dull.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, mattwitt, satou and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, satou, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I love how society has totally an issue with prescribing puberty blockers to trans children because it's "harmful" (not really, of course there are always certain risks with any medication) but indoctrinating children into religion from young age is completely fine because it's 'their parents decision'. Fun fact: puberty blockers are reversible, religion isn't.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Trashcan and 6 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I am beyond sad tonight. I hate crying.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, lostinthedream, lv-gras and 1 other person