• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Today I had a dream that my mom died and I was so happy and thought "now I can kill myself and absolutely nobody will care!".
That's kinda fucked up, lol.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This world is so evil. How can you guys stand it?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Somebody in school asked me today if why I don't have any friends. I was standing there alone like the outcast I am. I don't fit into the cliques that have formed over the years. I am always the lonely guy. Standing there alone like the freak. I am often called "weirdo" or "psycho". It hurts a lot because noone has ever approached me. It feels like I'm invisible. I want to die so badly and yet I can't muster up the strength to get it done. What is wrong with me?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Today I had a dream that my mom died and I was so happy and thought "now I can kill myself and absolutely nobody will care!".
That's kinda fucked up, lol.
Fuck, the other night I had a dream that my mom hanged herself with the help of my dad (that is in reality already dead).
Bonus: I was there and I wasn't trying to stop them, I was more like "C'mon guys do you really think this is absolutely necessary?"

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I only use blue ink pens.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, lv-gras and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I want to experience how would be enter in a magic world. Hopefully, the experience could be unforgettable.

But instead of that, we have this corrupted, evil, bland human shit world. :meh:

Reactions: Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think people should understand this is a suicide forum with people putting their own lives on the line.
If you don't respect and understand others and their choices or dismiss their ideas as being "dark" or "depressive", then its not a good place to troll others with prolifeness

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Italian or Chinese tonight ?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Last night I had a dream I was already dead and observing my family members going about their business as if I wasn't there. They were going to parks, having fun, dining together, etc. I was basically a ghost. I didn't feel sad or devastated but I was genuinely confused at first why they wouldn't communicate with me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know how to describe it but r/TimeToGo looks like a syndrome and not limited to the subreddit and a subgroup of people acts that way.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 1 other person
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I don't know how to describe it but r/TimeToGo looks like a syndrome and not limited to the subreddit and a subgroup of people acts that way.

Reddit is a state of mind (the worst imaginable, except for a few subs)

Reactions: Deafsn0w
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I want to experience how would be enter in a magic world. Hopefully, the experience could be unforgettable.

Playing Super Mario 64 looks like a valid surrogate.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv and Tiburcio
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Reddit is a state of mind (the worst imaginable, except for a few subs)

Yep, I meant is the joke of that sub being prolife in a very strange way while some pretends to understand suicide then attack it. Like lets talk about how life is shitty and there is no solutions but we shouldn't exit. I think we have enough trolls and prolifers in disguise here with this r/TimeToGo mentality

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I used to care about the things that would happen after my death but now I don't. My life is hell and it couldn't be worse for me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
I feel like I'm legitimately going insane (if I haven't already). I want to die so badly. I need to.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., skitliv and 8 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I didn't want to make an entire post about it so I'm just writing it here.

I'm done. I can't find the words to describe how I feel. It's a mix of emotions but ultimatly just peace. I've let go of all attachements and I honestly don't care anymore. I'm so hurt and not a fucking person cares. The one person I do care about doesn't even know that I exist. I'm just done. I used to delete stuff before trying to CTB but now I just don't give a shit. People already know I'm a loser so whats the difference. I'm not even afraid anymore of becoming a vegetable. This life is one big joke to me. It would make more sense if this was hell.
I'm so tired and I don't want to wake up again. I've had enough. I am humiliated on a daily basis and I'm sick of it. I won't let myself be hurt like this. I'm going to take all my strength to end it once and for all. I am a bit afraid but I am going to force myself . I know I have to otherwise I will never get out of this hellhole. Goodbye folks.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
I didn't want to make an entire post about it so I'm just writing it here.

I'm done. I can't find the words to describe how I feel. It's a mix of emotions but ultimatly just peace. I've let go of all attachements and I honestly don't care anymore. I'm so hurt and not a fucking person cares. The one person I do care about doesn't even know that I exist. I'm just done. I used to delete stuff before trying to CTB but now I just don't give a shit. People already know I'm a loser so whats the difference. I'm not even afraid anymore of becoming a vegetable. This life is one big joke to me. It would make more sense if this was hell.
I'm so tired and I don't want to wake up again. I've had enough. I am humiliated on a daily basis and I'm sick of it. I won't let myself be hurt like this. I'm going to take all my strength to end it once and for all. I am a bit afraid but I am going to force myself . I know I have to otherwise I will never get out of this hellhole. Goodbye folks.

I hope you succeed so you'll no longer have to suffer. Farewell.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

How can anxiety be so underrated by everyone? Would you like to "live" in constant panic attacks, tension and being extremely sensitive to absolutely everything in this state?

It dures all the day. It doesn't stop. I can't deal with this. I want to die but I feel too much fear. Shit.

Reactions: skitliv, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
How can anxiety be so underrated by everyone? Would you like to "live" in constant panic attacks, tension and being extremely sensitive to absolutely everything in this state?

It dures all the day. It doesn't stop. I can't deal with this. I want to die but I feel too much fear. Shit.

I feel the same way my friend.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Susannah and 1 other person
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Really random but Lay's truffle fries flavored chips are good. Not "keep me alive" good, but a nice tickle to the tongue while waiting in hell.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Nothing works and I can't handle this. Everybody near to me knows it and tries to bother me as much as possible knowing I'm in a weakness moment. Fuckers all them.

I'm tired of being treated like a beast. I need some humanity and more in this moment.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Noone ever likes me

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I feel hated, uncared and disrespected by everyone. Human garbage all they are.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, anna and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Yesterday I met someone here and we exchanged phone numbers. We talked for a bit but now she has ghosted me. :( Noone ever likes me. I feel like the weirdo everyone despises.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
: /

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Here the caution we must have with privacy is very high and I think it can limit a relationship with any oerson here. We born separated by this cyber wall and there is nothing we can do against it. :I

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Here the caution we must have with privacy is very high and I think it can limit a relationship with any oerson here. We born separated by this cyber wall and there is nothing we can do against it. :I
That's so sad man :( It hurts so much.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 1 other person