• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
and what makes it much worse than it already is: that it's a method of self-imposed brainwashing. Despite their claims of being the "absolute truth", religious or spiritual people don't actually know anything for sure, because their view on the world are tainted by subjective experience and personal wishes
I wouldn't call it self-imposed in the traditional religions. They're almost always raised in the religion and it's a hard mold to break. I was one of the people who did.

As for the weird NDE beliefs and people who believe in reincarnation... I don't know what to say about that.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I feel like shit, the best moment of the day is when I'm asleep.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

Tiburcio

I can't even sleep. I have constant nightmares everyday, I wake up and go to sleep both in anxiety. I want to sleep properly but I can't.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
I feel like shit, the best moment of the day is when I'm asleep.

I think that if death is like sleeping and not waking up, I agree, I feel it would be good not to wake up

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 2 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
I can't even sleep. I have constant nightmares everyday, I wake up and go to sleep both in anxiety. I want to sleep properly but I can't.

Cuando yo tengo pesadillas como chocolate amargo, después de tranquilizarme con agua fría en la cara.
No sé si te sirva, pero podrías intentar poner aromas que te gusten cerca de tú nariz a la hora de dormir, en mi caso yo uso vainilla.

I do not understand how some people base their morals on an absurd religion, they do a lot of harm to others.

I think it's because the people who do it find in that a sense of stability (which is only an illusion)
Most fans of religion seem to feel less alone with the idea that an unfounded deity, to which their own determination that there can be a God gives life
I suppose there are people who can not live without their beliefs, just as there are those who do not have beliefs or need to have them.
I've always had thoughts of death since I was young, too. But it was both of me dying, and of killing people, though.

I've also always been pro-choice in terms of suicide, wondering why people were so upset at someone deciding to die. I got you'd be sad to lose someone in your life, but they wanted to make that decision.
Idk, I just think there should be more respect for what they choose and less... idk, something. Pity? Stop acting like they were forced or murdered, I guess? :v At the very least stop freaking out the moment

I didn't get it, still don't. I try to, though. People won't try to understand you if you dont try to understand them. :P

I think that people who do not want to understand are free not to do it, but that does not mean they have to pretend that they want to understand or criticize the decisions of others with regard to how they want to end their

T

Tiburcio

Cuando yo tengo pesadillas como chocolate amargo, después de tranquilizarme con agua fría en la cara.
No sé si te sirva, pero podrías intentar poner aromas que te gusten cerca de tú nariz a la hora de dormir, en mi caso yo uso vainilla.
Gracias, voy a intentarlo a ver si sirve

Reactions: lv-gras
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
These days I feel like such a hypocrite to myself. I'm always either worried about things or dissapointed in myself. I have to convince myself daily on what's true and what's not and yet still my mind fills me with thoughts of how I'm responsible for wasting away my life and how much of a burden I am to my mom. I can't sand the thoughts in my head anymore and I wish my feelings would fuck off. Right now, I feel like I myself am a lie. And I'm also scared, I'm sick of always feeling scared and being self depricating.
All humans are hypocrites at some point, but when we are zero we stop being what we were, I do not know who or what I am, but maybe I never knew, I asked if I want to know, Who is the real personality?
Are you sure who you used to be?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, thatguyakira123 and 1 other person
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
Hurr durr. "It's all delusion and social control."

It's fun when I think about that.
people Behaving as they do not want to do it, why do they believe in something that might not even exist
It has a certain degree of ingenuity, and tenderness, if that makes them happy is fine.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, KCN and 1 other person
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Gracias, voy a intentarlo a ver si sirve

Tiburcio speaking Spanish makes my heart pound so fast :happy:
Speaking about that, if I had enough strength left, I'd set off to Valencia to expose myself in the local museum of arts and science as an experimental human embodiment of cosmic void

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Fylobatica and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

Speaking about that, if I had enough strength left, I'd set off to Valencia to expose myself in the local museum of arts and science as an experimental human embodiment of cosmic void
I would definitely go to see it.

I could donate my heart. It's even more empty.

Reactions: lv-gras, Mery and KCN
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
wish i had a gun

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "lv-gras, post: 44714, member: 1395"] desearía tener una pistola [/ QUOTE]

I agree, They are more effective than a knife

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
This place (not the thread, but the site) feels weird these days. There are so many people here now. Which is great, I mean, there is no reason this place should be an exclusive little site for a few select individuals, but I don't like crowded places, even the virtual ones.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, GoneSeptember2018 and 5 others
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
This place (not the thread, but the site) feels weird these days. There are so many people here now. Which is great, I mean, there is no reason this place should be an exclusive little site for a few select individuals, but I don't like crowded places, even the virtual ones.
Funny how a forum dedicated to killing yourself grows in size rather than depletes.

Reactions: retarddd, Deafsn0w, Maravillosa and 6 others
T

Tiburcio

"Kyrofelonoshophobia".

Have you ever heard about it? You could think the ones who have it are mad or liars but they aren't. Sadly, it's real. And I have it. Seeing that I should not see activates all my anxiety inside me. Shit.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
and what makes it much worse than it already is: that it's a method of self-imposed brainwashing. Despite their claims of being the "absolute truth", religious or spiritual people don't actually know anything for sure, because their view on the world are tainted by subjective experience and personal wishes

They don't want to think or see anything outside of their programming. Its an ancient method of mind control and brainwashing that still works today. Nothing scientific and nothing logical, even if you accept and believe in their axioms, you can find countless contradictions.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Anarchy, Tiburcio and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah. Your explanation was self-delusion and the other guy's was social control.

Self-delusion is best delusion.

Take me Home, oh God of all Numinosity!

"mind control"

Reactions: Deafsn0w
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

I really feel the same. More people is more problems and conflicts, more repeated topics, more trolls...etc, not that I want more or less members but its like a formula and increased probability

I don't like crowded places also

Reactions: Deafsn0w, millefeui, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018

I really feel the same. More people is more problems and conflicts, more repeated topics, more trolls...etc, not that I want more or less members but its like a formula and increased probability

Feel the same. But then again the forum was arround for some time before i joined aswell. So yeah i'm no different than the ones joining now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and Maggotymaggots
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018

yep. Though half of those potential problems could easily be avoided from the beginning by not allowing, for example, threads in which people wish with all of their hearts to reincarnate as the 32nd black pixel of the 345.344th frame of the first copy of Super Mario 64 ever published back in 1996 or some other nonsense, we have had enough of them

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Fylobatica and Tiburcio
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018

There do seem to be a lot more people on the forum lately. It makes me more anxious about posting anything when I know there's that many more people who will potentially see it. Obviously, that's my problem. I just wish I could get over it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, anna and 5 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I just want to finish with everything, I can not stand to stay here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
I have got a 500 GB external hard disk drive that is still 100% functioning despite being about 10 years old. It's more reliable than almost the totality of humanity

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Fylobatica, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I have got a 500 GB external hard disk drive that is still 100% functioning despite being about 10 years old. It's more reliable than almost the totality of humanity
Hey, me too, except it is an internal HD. It is also the only one I have, which is probably not very smart. Then again I do make backups every other week of any archives I consider worth of keeping in case the HD dies.

I guess I am just too stingy to buy a new one if this one still works.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, KCN and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I have a 250 GB HDD from 2009, it has like 35K power-on hours and not a one bad sector. Such a champ.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I feel like I'm a pathetic loser and that everyone deserve better than me.(because of that I am humiliated on a daily basis)I also think that it's true and I can't stand the normalities of being human. Being human is so disgusting and full of so disgusting things. I feel like I'm an alien on this world. I wish I had N so I could end it right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yup, even being a mole rat would be less disgusting than being a human.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, mattwitt and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I still prefer being human rather than being thrown in the nature. Yes, the weakest animals die soon, but it's a so gruesome death that I don't want to take that path. You can be ripped, starved, and an infinity of awful deaths millions of animals have everyday. This planet would be better reduced to ashes for the sake of everyone who lives here.

Reactions: Maravillosa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
ZUO0o3P.png

Live like 12 years of a perfect life and get euthanized :D

Reactions: retarddd, Deafsn0w, Maravillosa and 6 others