• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

Listening to music on headphones helped. I also jogged very early in the morning when there aren't a lot of people walking around.
I can't hide my exhaustion with music.

Rising early only worsen the things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BxK
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I was staring out of the balcony and I heard a mother saying to her son that one day he'll become a star ...let's hope it's something different from my current avatar

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mery, FadedMemory and 2 others
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
^ This avatar picture creeps me out because of the context. I have played Persona 4.

As for exercising, I used to kinda sorta enjoy it several years ago, but I always had trouble committing to things and exercising is no exception.
Same, it's unsettling when you realize what happens eventually. I really like Adachi, that story point caught me by suprise so much, I was heartbroken. I can relate a lot with the dude, even a lot of his pathetic points, his way of thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Same, it's unsettling when you realize what happens eventually. I really like Adachi, that story point caught me by suprise so much, I was heartbroken. I can relate a lot with the dude, even a lot of his pathetic points, his way of thinking.
He is a borderline rapist (the only reason he didn't rape those women is because they fell into the TV) and also a sociopath. Yikes.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Can somebody please tell me synopsis of Persona 4?

If you want to get into details and spoil me something, don't worry, I couldn't play it even if I wanted, specially now the summer ends and I'll be extremely busy.

Reactions: BxK
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
He is a borderline rapist (the only reason he didn't rape those women is because they fell into the TV) and also a sociopath. Yikes.
Not those parts as similar, the hopeless manchild part, the friendly and goofy facade, the isolation and thinking bonds are impossible, thinking the world sucks, those parts, not all of him. (I could have worded that better, sorry if I said something stupid.)

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I think I'm recovering mi interest in drawing, painting and other forms of art, seeing them or drawing it by myself (and I mean to serious works, not the shitty stickmans I used to put in my profile pictures). I'm not the best artist but is still better than me years ago, I see a lot of improvement.

Reactions: lv-gras, Maggotymaggots, anna and 1 other person
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
I think I'm recovering mi interest in drawing, painting and other forms of art, seeing them or drawing it by myself (and I mean to serious works, not the shitty stickmans I used to put in my profile pictures). I'm not the best artist but is still better than me years ago, I see a lot of improvement.
Glad to hear you're finding joy in art again, finding joy in your work and others work is great for you, moments of calm and happiness. :)
Have you been working on something new, or planning something to work on? Sorry if I'm being annoying by asking so many questions!

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Glad to hear you're finding joy in art again, finding joy in your work and others work is great for you, moments of calm and happiness. :)
Have you been working on something new, or planning something to work on? Sorry if I'm being annoying by asking so many questions!
Don't worry, you don't bother me.

Yeah liking something feels good, I have an escape. I don't plan frequently, sometimes I plan things but normally I do it when I want, just for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and BxK
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I do not understand how some people base their morals on an absurd religion, they do a lot of harm to others.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

still fond of those stickmen though

Reactions: Deafsn0w, BxK and Tiburcio
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
People who show too much confidence are quite unsettling.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

Everything is a double-edged sword.

EVERYTHING.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Anarchy, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Fantasizing about the idea of infiltrating the Dignitas laboratory and stealing N powder

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Anarchy, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I just realized something.

What happened to @Master ?

He was an admin. One day, he dissapeared without a trace.:nomouth:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
Fantasizing about the idea of infiltrating the Dignitas laboratory and stealing N powder

there are no labs. Sodium pentobarbital (aka N) is obtained from a local Swiss pharmacy that cooperates with Dignitas

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

there are no labs. Sodium pentobarbital (aka N) is obtained from a local Swiss pharmacy that cooperates with Dignitas
The thing is robbing something.

We could do a team with everone's roles distributed.

We could do it infiltrating or going amok and menacing them with guns.

There is a world of possibilities!

Reactions: lv-gras
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
then fantasize about infiltrating that pharmacy

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
I'm contemplating whether the third world war will be all about cyberwarfare, nuclear warfare, or a mixture between the two

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mery and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
I'm contemplating whether the third world war will be all about cyberwarfare, nuclear warfare, or a mixture between the two

duJnm.jpg

Reactions: Maravillosa and Tiburcio
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Feeling lonely? Everyone is inherently lonely and we just distract ourselves from the truth

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, anna and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think I had enough of these topics (religions or afterlife or any similar topic), people don't want to accept its a mind control method

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Anarchy and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Many people just blame themselves and don't see how other people are toxic or how life is problematic. Even people who "don't have problems" can distract themselves from society and life. How many of you remember when "they were ok" but try to find anything to keep them away from life problems and its shit and how they avoid toxic people

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Very few people is so strong for not blaming themselves. Even if you know you did nothing wrong, after so much pressure and pain life gives us we end paying it with ourselves when our limit is reached.

I tried and achieved to not blaming me for years but I couldn't do it more.

Reactions: Anarchy, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
I think I had enough of these topics (religions or afterlife or any similar topic), people don't want to accept its a mind control method

and what makes it much worse than it already is: that it's a method of self-imposed brainwashing. Despite their claims of being the "absolute truth", religious or spiritual people don't actually know anything for sure, because their view on the world are tainted by subjective experience and personal wishes

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa and Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
want to die so badly right now

also

thinking about accepting or proposing a pact but am on the fence

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Anarchy, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
and what makes it much worse than it already is: that it's a method of self-imposed brainwashing. Despite their claims of being the "absolute truth", religious or spiritual people don't actually know anything for sure, because their view on the world are tainted by subjective experience and personal wishes
Hurr durr. "It's all delusion and social control."

K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
Hurr durr. "It's all delusion and social control."

you might have quoted the wrong post since in mine I explicitly stated that it's about self-imposed brainwashing, among the other things

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
you might have quoted the wrong post since in mine I explicitly stated that it's about self-imposed brainwashing, among the other things
Yeah. Your explanation was self-delusion and the other guy's was social control.

Self-delusion is best delusion.

Take me Home, oh God of all Numinosity!