• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Summer always ends abruptly in my country, and as expected today I started feeling really weird a couple hours after waking up because of weather pains. Well, hello, mr. September.
Just weakened beyond belief, blood pressure dropped lower than my daily threshold for chit-chat.
In the afternoon it started raining to the point a hailstorm broke out, as further proof of my meteoropathy.
Thanks, nature, for having blessed my body with this "useful" power

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, agreement and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
When you obliterate them with logic,they flee or attack you with absurdity.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
M

Meatbrain

Sep 1, 2018
Not feeling great. Understatement. First post.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Okay guys, so like I said this week I've been close than ever to CTB. I have to stop procastinating and I have to stop finding useless excuses. I have to force myself to do it. I am this close.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018

I have this song put on repeat. It just sums everything up.
Besides that, I'm so lonely, but at the same time everyone I know feels unspeakably alien and distant. Ironic. School starts on 3rd and I'm experiencing horrible anxiety already. Sadly, I'm out of hydroxyzine and here it's POM.
My end is near. Suicide was never so tempting.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Just I had a dream where had to tell a little girl that her mom had her died omg :*(

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, agreement and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
More members = more probability of toxicity

Fuck this shit I think I should even avoid others virtually after what happened recently to me

Most humans are trash and it doesn't matter if they have problems or not

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
When you obliterate them with logic,they flee or attack you with absurdity.

yeah, people nowadays can derail pretty quickly into the realm of logical fallacies. Trying to be reasonable with this kind of degenerates won't do anything, it's like administering medicine to the dead. Though you could find a good way to counterattack to their BS using a specific rhetoric device, more or like what I would call a "super-supernatural strawman". It works in this way: when somebody starts spouting pseudoscientific or supernatural claims out of nowhere, your rebuttal should be at least 10x crazier in order to make them doubt about the fundamental cognitive basis of their self-made "truth". This has to be repeated throughout the discussion in order to shed some light on the loopholes about their theories, until their thesis becomes undefendable regardless of beliefs.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Tiburcio and lv-gras
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
What the fuck is "cultural Marxism"? Marxism is an economic theory that is a critique of capitalism and has nothing to do with the obliteration of family structures or values. Seeing people parrot terms like this without any understanding for what they're saying is ctb fuel.
Dude, please calm down. Someone using terms wrong shouldn't make you want to kill yourself.

Cultural Marxism has little to do with the economic theory of Marxism as coming from the writings of Karl Marx. It's a bad term to use, for this reason. But it was basically a sick ideology thought up by some Jews in a Frankfurt college in Germany, in the early 1900s.

Reactions: Carma, RottingFlowerBrains and Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Clicked on a site (askubuntu) looking for a good way to download & convert YouTube videos to .mp3 format on Ubuntu (naturally) and in the side bar, I see the question "Why is bestiality prohibited in the United States?"

Why are humans so fucking trash, pardon the wording? What is with taking pleasure in hurting others? Fucking toxic, disgusting, vile, evil and worthless species.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Clicked on a site (askubuntu) looking for a good way to download & convert YouTube videos to .mp3 format on Ubuntu (naturally) and in the side bar, I see the question "Why is bestiality prohibited in the United States?"

Why are humans so fucking trash, pardon the wording? What is with taking pleasure in hurting others? Fucking toxic, disgusting, vile, evil and worthless species.
They think that fucking the animals is doing them a favor.

Reactions: Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm so sick of this shit. I'm doing it tomorrow.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
lifeisagame

lifeisagame

lifeisagame
Aug 31, 2018
You know your life is trash when the most exciting thing about it in months is getting a new video game console.
take it from someone who literally bases all of their posts with (bad) videogame eulogy. getting a new console ain't so bad.
on a more serious note, a new console being exciting doesn't mean your life is trash. just uneventful. although slightly fun because who doesn't like playing videogames? anyway, if it makes you feel like trash, find another hobby that, you know, doesn't make you feel like trash. a hobby is defined as an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure. unless you find pleasure in feeling like trash, find a hobby that makes you happy.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I can't sleep, maybe it's the fear of waking up again. I'm so fucking sick of waking up.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Maggotymaggots and 4 others
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I'm on so many meds i can't remember when was the last time i cried

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Guys, I don't know, maybe it's just me , I'm feeling a little better in these days, maybe I just hang out only on Offtopic lately...
But this forum is becoming casual as fuck and I love it.
:hihi:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras and Tiburcio
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I can't sleep, maybe it's the fear of waking up again. I'm so fucking sick of waking up.
I've been in a phase where half part of me was wishing to sleep and the other half was wishing to stay awake all night with one eye on the interwebs and the other on the TV.
Solved putting a folding bed in my living room also because here AC was working better and the little mattress is fresher than the bedroom's

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 2 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
There are two dogs in my household - the old family dog, and my sister's young dog. The younger one is much more noisy and demanding. The older one begs for food and sleeps, mainly.
We had the older dog about a decade before my sister's. But now, he isn't payed much attention to.
He very, very rarely comes in my room, unless my mum comes in.

I plan to attempt tomorrow.
I wouldn't claim that he can tell that something is off with his special dog senses; he isn't bothered about people except for my mum.
So maybe just good timing, But anyway, he's sleeping in my room as I write this. He followed me into my room.
I just think it's very touching and coincidental. It's a rare occurence.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., mattwitt and 5 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
There are two dogs in my household - the old family dog, and my sister's young dog. The younger one is much more noisy and demanding. The older one begs for food and sleeps, mainly.
We had the older dog about a decade before my sister's. But now, he isn't payed much attention to.

I wouldn't claim that he can tell that something is off with his special dog senses; he isn't bothered about people except for my mum.
So maybe just good timing, But anyway, he's sleeping in my room as I write this. He followed me into my room.
The notorious pro-life dogs...
Beware...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
The notorious pro-life dogs...
Beware...
Haha. Maybe not so much my sister's one. She's can be very affectionate, but she also is very temperamental and has a thing against me. I still have marks from where she bit me months ago.
Well, at least she seems to be all for my suicide:)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Soon4me and 4 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018

My dog is a super skittish scaredy-cat. One time when I was setting up for an attempt she began following me around into places that she's always been too afraid of to go to. Maybe it was simply for her own comfort since I was the only one home that she was trying to stay really close to me the whole time but that's never happened when I was going into those places for non-suicide purposes. I think dogs can tell, better than most humans probably.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., Maggotymaggots and 7 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

It's strange when you think about how much it matters in what family you're born into, where and when you grow up. And you have zero control over that. It's like driving a car without the steering wheel.

So surreal.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, GoneSeptember2018, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
It's strange when you think about how much it matters in what family you're born into, where and when you grow up. And you have zero control over that. It's like driving a car without the steering wheel.

So surreal.
Yeah

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
What did I do to deserve this?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., mattwitt and 4 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
So there's this thing going on. A random guy cracks a popular joke, suddenly everybody bursts into laughter. I tell the very same joke, and everybody looks at me with squinty eyes. Priceless

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
My lack of purpose and uselessness as a human being is becoming more apparent to me. There was a point in time when I had a grand life envisioned for myself but now I realize that my dream is impossible for me to achieve. I've lost the things that fulfilled me and I can never get them back. As long as I exist as the person I am, I will never be happy. Yes, you can change yourself in some ways but the things I wish to change are too fundamental to my being to be altered. I'm a hopeless person leading a hopeless life. If I don't ctb tonight then it'll certainly be sometime this week.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, GoneSeptember2018, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person