• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I want new methods not only NSNSNSNN

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone remember the way the future used to be? Machines would do all the work so that we could all live in abundance, with leisure to develop our minds and philosophies and arts. How did it turn out that we must scramble to find as many crummy gigs as possible to survive?

• Aww..
Reactions: faust and RM5998
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Cold windy days suck ass.The wind pushes the cold straight through your clothes into your bones.Im so glad Im not homeless yet.

Reactions: faust
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone remember the way the future used to be? Machines would do all the work so that we could all live in abundance, with leisure to develop our minds and philosophies and arts. How did it turn out that we must scramble to find as many crummy gigs as possible to survive?
As it turns out, a lot of the things we do automatically are complicated. Really complicated. And if there are machines that can do what we are supposed to, there's not much of a reason for us to have money to live off of.

Also, on an unrelated note, the next time I hear someone talk about science, especially computer science, out of their ass, I'm going to lose it. Why is it that the people who comprehend CS the least talk about them the most, and with the most assured tone imaginable? And why do I see one of these cunts every single day?

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
been a while since I last was here. If it wasn't for my mental illness I could maybe have had a better life or maybe it's just that I don't want to be a part of a profoundely sick society.
I don't have any energy to do things. I need to take a break from all of this. I'm not doing anything right now, just living from day to day. I know I can't live like that forever. I need to change something, do something but there is no energy for me to do so. I feel like I'm in an invisible cage. It's so gruesome. I can't even describe it. The things you want are right there in front of you but at the same time unreachable.
This is awful. I tried changing a lot of things but there are some things that are just set in stone, things I can't change.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mesohappy, Midnight and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
If death can come to us,
Why can't we come to it?
If driver stops the bus,
Why can't we take a sit?

If heavy autumn rain
Can't make us feel alive,
If we just live in vain, -
We simply cannot thrive.

If doomed to live alone,
We're lonely on the cliff.
If we are still forlorn
There is no point to live

In sunshine and the moon
If feelings still are dark
Why is there only gloom
And eyes don't have a spark?

If life is just a shame,
Why can't we simply die?
The glory and a fame
Is not for us, - goodbye!

Faust

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zi99, Epsilon0, mesohappy and 6 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I want to be where you are, even if it's only for company during my silence.

Reactions: Nemeshisu and faust
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Why is it, when you feel at your worst, the sun is always shining and a lovely day out, yet when you feel tad better its hammering down with rain and grey and blowing a gale??????????????????????:angry:

• Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy, Midnight, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I miss talking to you Joan .. hope you are relieved of your pain. You were an exceptionally smart and kind person. Thank you for the time spent conversating and even though you'll never read this i wanted to put there that you are missed alot. Farewell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: faraway_beach, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I miss talking to you Joan .. hope you are relieved of your pain. You were an exceptionally smart and kind person. Thank you for the time spent conversating and even though you'll never read this i wanted to put there that you are missed alot. Farewell.
One the most beautiful posts have read since been on this forum xx Also resonates with me as my beloved Mum is called Joan, lost her 8 years ago to cancer. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Midnight
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
One the most beautiful posts have read since been on this forum xx Also resonates with me as my beloved Mum is called Joan, lost her 8 years ago to cancer. :heart:

Thank you for your kind words. Even though my post was very short and doesn't come close to doing her justice in terms of praise. There's alot nicer post on the forum about members that have gone .. some people are good in putting feelings into words. I'm not one of them though ;)

Very sorry to hear you have lost your mom to that awfull disease. I can relate to your pain having lost a parent the same way a few years back. I wish you strenght even though most of here are at their wits end.. take care kind person.

• Hugs
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What's baby oil made from?

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. Even though my post was very short and doesn't come close to doing her justice in terms of praise. There's alot nicer post on the forum about members that have gone .. some people are good in putting feelings into words. I'm not one of them though ;)

Very sorry to hear you have lost your mom to that awfull disease. I can relate to your pain having lost a parent the same way a few years back. I wish you strenght even though most of here are at their wits end.. take care kind person.
Dont do yourself down, your words say it well, its often the fewer words we use that have the most impact. Thanks for kind words, appreciate them. I lost my father in December, am all alone now, this is why joined here. I am very poorly physically with all sorts of illnesses, losing dad has just emptied me completely............its so hard living when so ill and so scary when have noone. Mum and dad meant the world to me and I respected them both dearly.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: faraway_beach, Midnight and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Woke up feeling sick, just another thing to deal with. Sore throat, runny nose, body aches. With my weak immune system it could last for weeks like last time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Thereisnothing
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Do you reckon might be babies:wink:

Not sure, that's why i asked. :tongue: But there have been rumors about human fat being used to make soap and candles, strangely enough i don't think they were labeled that way.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@Thereisnothing @one4all

Attachments

• ifolive-oilis-made-of-olives-what-is-baby-oil-made-58633634.png
    ifolive-oilis-made-of-olives-what-is-baby-oil-made-58633634.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Not sure, that's why i asked. :tongue: But there have been rumors about human fat being used to make soap and candles, strangely enough i don't think they were labeled that way.
Really, wow! I wonder how using human fat would come about. I know animal fat is used in both soap (tallow) and candles the same, but human. Blimey this world goes from bad to worse, although human sacrifice been going on foe eons, so maybe not so unheard of-yikes.

@ Halo13 yes its now proven that baby oil contains babbies :wink:

Reactions: Halo13
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Really, wow! I wonder how using human fat would come about. I know animal fat is used in both soap (tallow) and candles the same, but human. Blimey this world goes from bad to worse, although human sacrifice been going on foe eons, so maybe not so unheard of-yikes.

Human fat was used, if i am not mistaken, for some time. This of course was before my time. But again who knows. Ever see the movie Fight Club? LOL You can google search it :wink:

@ Halo13 yes its now proven that baby oil contains babbies :wink:

LOL read the labels on the bottle

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I have a splitting headache.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and faust
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Dont do yourself down, your words say it well, its often the fewer words we use that have the most impact. Thanks for kind words, appreciate them. I lost my father in December, am all alone now, this is why joined here. I am very poorly physically with all sorts of illnesses, losing dad has just emptied me completely............its so hard living when so ill and so scary when have noone. Mum and dad meant the world to me and I respected them both dearly.

I'm sorry that you are in this dire situation. Loneliness can really break a person let alone when paired with physical ilness. I hope you can find some way to get through this. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Having a headache too. That's very strange, but it appeared after I took Xanax and got some nap

I suffer from chronic pain, so I have headaches or migraines or pain in my neck and shoulders constantly. They vary in intensity.

I would give worlds to experience life without pain one more time before ctb-ing! I don't remember what it's like not to be in pain.

PS: I really like your user name. I thought of choosing Doctor Faustus myself, actually.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I suffer from chronic pain, so I have headaches or migraines or pain in my neck and shoulders constantly. They vary in intensity.

I would give worlds to experience life without pain one more time before ctb-ing! I don't remember what it's like not to be in pain.

PS: I really like your user name. I thought of choosing Doctor Faustus myself, actually.
My mom has been suffering from migraines all her life, I have a chance of having them too, headaches is not everyday occurence for me, but they often lead to deterioration of my life quality. I don't know why but when I was taking antidepressants and antipsychotics, I didn't experience something like that. So might be about my mental health. I wish there was any treatment to get rid of pain once and forever!
P.S. I selected this nickname because it is my second favourite classic novel.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
My mom has been suffering from migraines all her life, I have a chance of having them too, headaches is not everyday occurence for me, but they often lead to deterioration of my life quality. I don't know why but when I was taking antidepressants and antipsychotics, I didn't experience something like that. So might be about my mental health. I wish there was any treatment to get rid of pain once and forever!
P.S. I selected this nickname because it is my second favourite classic novel.

Adrian Leverkühn would have made a great user name. Yeah, that novel is also on my short list, along with all his other works. I wonder what can top that masterpiece, in your opinion?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Woke up feeling sick, just another thing to deal with. Sore throat, runny nose, body aches. With my weak immune system it could last for weeks like last time.
Mix yourself up a toddy..Hot tea,lemon,honey and shot of whiskey.(Or any other kinda liquor).Then take a steamy hot shower.That always helps me at least temporarily.Hope you feel better soon.I hate being sick.

• Love
Reactions: Halo13
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Adrian Leverkühn would have made a great user name. Yeah, that novel is also on my short list, along with all his other works. I wonder what can top that masterpiece, in your opinion?
Tastes are different, but my favourite is "Master and Margarita". It is just something more than a masterpiece for me. That is a call of eternity.

• Love
Reactions: notjustyetagain and Epsilon0
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Mix yourself up a toddy..Hot tea,lemon,honey and shot of whiskey.(Or any other kinda liquor).Then take a steamy hot shower.That always helps me at least temporarily.Hope you feel better soon.I hate being sick.
Last time I made a hot toddy I ended up just drinking all the whiskey lol. Yeah a steamy shower would definitely help :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Last time I made a hot toddy I ended up just drinking all the whiskey lol. Yeah a steamy shower would definitely help :hug:
Oh shit,that aint good..Then your left with a headache AND the sickness! :pfff: Had that problem a few times myself in the past.Dang tricky liquor shots,their like potato chips."You cant have just one!"

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Halo13