• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Oh shit,that aint good..Then your left with a headache AND the sickness! :pfff: Had that problem a few times myself in the past.Dang tricky liquor shots,their like potato chips."You cant have just one!"
Haha exactly. Made my body sore too because I drank the whole bottle - though some say things like tequila and strong booze in general help when you're sick because it clears the sinuses and knocks you out. I had a goofy doctor years ago ask "why aren't you at home getting drunk? I sure would be if I was that sick!" He wasn't serious, I don't think...:haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Weeping Garbage Can and mesohappy
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
It's 2:15am. I start my new job 5 hours and 45 mins from now. I was supposed to get up 4 hours and 15 mins from now but my anxiety is saying otherwise. What's the point of having a brain that over thinks and a heart that races. It's like an extra fuck you from the world.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and Halo13
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Tastes are different, but my favourite is "Master and Margarita". It is just something more than a masterpiece for me. That is a call of eternity.

I read Bulgakov a long time ago. I recall it equally moved and entertained me more than anything I had laid eyes on before. The dust of time has settled on my mind since then. All I remember from that book now is some hazy scene with a devil and a streetcar.

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I've had few thoughts lately. I wonder if my inner self warned me prior to being totally engulfed in what I am today? Like do you think there's a point in life that you could of somehow avoided this path? I tend to think about when it all started, and if I avoided emotions I shouldn't of, because I have zero idea when I got on this ride. Second, what tools do other people use to cope? I found that I write pretty much randomly of what I currently think. Doesn't have to be constrictive or, grammatically correct. I literally vomit my thoughts either on the documents app on my phone, or in a notebook. Keeps mind busy, and found beneficial. I eventually want to learn how to construct this into a book of my raw emotions, and mind. This was last night, and actually thought damn, you may be onto something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204-233221.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204-233221.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Halo13
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
My 2 fortune cookies from yesterday.

"Now is the time to try something new" & "Repetition is the mother of skill"

• Hugs
Reactions: one4all, Weeping Garbage Can and Halo13
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I cannot believe a year ago today I joined this site. I wish I could be a recovery or success story...but I'm not. I'm still here in limbo but probably closer to ctb. My method is ready I'm just biding time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I cannot believe a year ago today I joined this site. I wish I could be a recovery or success story...but I'm not. I'm still here in limbo but probably closer to ctb. My method is ready I'm just biding time.
I was just thinking how I've already been on here 9 months and didn't expect to be. It's sort of like an anniversary or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Worthless_nobody
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
i can't help but feel like a zoo animal when people like me. i dont know what makes others find me interesting but i hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy and Weeping Garbage Can
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
It would be so nice to be able to take off myself, in the same way one takes off a coat.

Oh... to be able to exist without the armor and prison that I am to myself.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I never thought I would see the day when I would be more happy about taking a nice,smooth crap,than the prospect of having sex.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
The height of despair is the despair at being myself while not knowing what the self is.

Reactions: Halo13 and notjustyetagain
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
there's a light at the end of the tunnel. it's a glaring fluorescent sign:

TUNNEL CLOSED INDEFINITELY

Reactions: Midnight, Nunyabinniss, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
I have a dog and I go to therapy and do TMS treatments and I'm on three different medications...but I know I'll never fully be alright until the day that I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nunyabinniss, Halo13 and notjustyetagain
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
The gruel realization that as soon as elementary school you can mostly tell who's gonna be successful in life and who won't. I could never be a teacher.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
there's a light at the end of the tunnel. it's a glaring fluorescent sign:

TUNNEL CLOSED INDEFINITELY

The light at the end of the tunnel is actually an oncoming train!

Reactions: notjustyetagain, mesohappy, Nunyabinniss and 1 other person
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I feel so tired and out of it.. and more impulsive than usual.

I was looking at old pictures and it's so painful to see how I used to have an actual life.

• Hugs
Reactions: mesohappy, Nunyabinniss and a.n.kirillov
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
I feel so tired and out of it.. and more impulsive than usual.

I was looking at old pictures and it's so painful to see how I used to have an actual life.

I feel you.I'm in the same situation. I miss having a life. I miss friends but my god life simply fell apart for many friends of mine and myself nearly simultaneously. It's been hard.I wake up everyday with the worst outlook and attitude just wanting to die. I need a community, need a purpose, really need help.
I have a dog and I go to therapy and do TMS treatments and I'm on three different medications...but I know I'll never fully be alright until the day that I die.
Does therapy help you at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Well I got another loose and painful tooth Im going to have to pull..Its funny I was born into this world with no teeth and at this rate,looks like I may leave this world with no teeth..Periodontal disease and life can kiss my ass anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and Nunyabinniss
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
It is better to be betrayed than not to trust, better to be disappointed than not to love. Pamela Anderson.

Reactions: Oyoy
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
I wish I could override me Survivisl instinct

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Well I got another loose and painful tooth Im going to have to pull..Its funny I was born into this world with no teeth and at this rate,looks like I may leave this world with no teeth..Periodontal disease and life can kiss my ass anyway.
Dental problems are so terrible, sorry you're going through that. I hope you don't mean you'll be pulling it yourself because a dry socket is like torture level pain.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Dental problems are so terrible, sorry you're going through that. I hope you don't mean you'll be pulling it yourself because a dry socket is like torture level pain.
Pulled it myself a couple hours after that post yesterday.(such a relief,eating much better!)Sucks not to have insurance or $.Just got back from the county offices to apply for some assistance.Hopefully things will get better.

• Hugs
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Pulled it myself a couple hours after that post yesterday.(such a relief,eating much better!)Sucks not to have insurance or $.Just got back from the county offices to apply for some assistance.Hopefully things will get better.
Wow that's pretty brave but I understand also - I wanted to pry out one of my impacted and infected molars several years ago because it hurt so bad but had no insurance. In some places there are emergency dentists in the hospital that will yank a tooth ASAP if it's badly infected regardless of insurance...or so I've been told - they'd never do it for me, just antibiotics and tell me to see a dentist, I'd say I can't afford it, rinse, repeat. I really hope you're able to get some assistance!! Vanilla ice cream helps with numbing, give it a try :hug:

Reactions: mesohappy
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Had an appointment with a psychiatrist and honestly every time I just end up leaving more confused than I was before. I don't understand anything and it all doesn't make sense.

• Love
Reactions: your pathologist, Nunyabinniss and Halo13
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Another kid was killed today at my school. That's the fourth one. I feel horrible for wishing it was me instead of them, and I can't help but feel sorry for their parents. He was getting ready for prom, for graduation, just to get killed be someone in the heat of the moment. And the killer could be anyone in this building is the thing. My heart is breaking for him and his family. This county, this city, this state, and this country are all fucked.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, Nunyabinniss, Root and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Another kid was killed today at my school. That's the fourth one. I feel horrible for wishing it was me instead of them, and I can't help but feel sorry for their parents. He was getting ready for prom, for graduation, just to get killed be someone in the heat of the moment. And the killer could be anyone in this building is the thing. My heart is breaking for him and his family. This county, this city, this state, and this country are all fucked.
Wow, that's really scary. I can't even imagine being in school with all the violence and shootings now. I hope you are safe :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and maka
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
I feel you.I'm in the same situation. I miss having a life. I miss friends but my god life simply fell apart for many friends of mine and myself nearly simultaneously. It's been hard.I wake up everyday with the worst outlook and attitude just wanting to die. I need a community, need a purpose, really need help.

Does therapy help you at all?
Oh goddess no therapy hasn't ever been helpful. What is TMH?
Damn what school do you go to?!?! Wow that's wild where the hell in the world is this happening