• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
Late at night when my thoughts can't stop cycling from one negative thought to the next...I feel like I'm entering into my own personal hell.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, Numbtopain97, blanketyblk and 1 other person
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I don't want my asshole husband to come home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, 262653 and blanketyblk
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Dad and I got drunk together for brother, like we have every year since I turned 18. Thank you bro, for being dad and I together in the wake of your death. I'm the only one he'll cry in front of, he's the only male I'll trust. You gave us that.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lennox, blanketyblk, Donewith_ and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am full of guilties.. i owe a lot of things to many people.
This is too much to take.
My family and people give things , support me out of love. All i do is take .. and i don't know how to return love in any way. I don't know if i amhuman anymore. I feel very guilty.
I can't return love.. this guilt is making me insane. Stop giving me your love, support.
I hate myself for taking it. If you want to help me.. just leave me the way i am. I can atleast smile heartfully without feeling like a looter.
You all are working very hard and supporting me out of love.. and i can barely handle myself and keep myself ina sane state of mind. I am just wasting my time away doing nothing.. for how long i don't know. I can't take care of you ,love you the way you love me. I can't think about any other people.
I am a looter , i feel like I'm deceiving you..and you can't see it.. and still you are loving me . I am aware im deceiving you..still i am taking everything from you knowing that i am deceiving you. Jesus this guilt is enough to kill me.. too much burden on my head.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lennox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
survived first week back at work. i was going to go out for dinner tonight and celebrate, but I lost willingness to do it that i had a moment ago and decided to just crawl under the blankets in bed and read.. oh what a fantastic and fun filled friday night i'm going to have :-(

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, GinaIsReady, Numbtopain97 and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to be left alone.. i want some chocolates to eat. I hate to see reality..it reminds me what a failure i am .. i want to just stay here till i die..reality is too difficult for me..like i just can't stand it.. or am i too addicted to online places?
I feel like i made a imaginary world with all the things i like.. and i can'texist without them. Its really hard to control my brain and thoughts. I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: burnedCookie, Lennox, blanketyblk and 2 others
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Nowdays I'm just browsing through threads here and I seem to have lost the ability to contribute. I mean like I have a thought in my head I'd like to share but I just can't put it into words. It's so frustrating and I feel a bit guilty also because of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Lennox, 262653 and 2 others
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
depressed because of everything. Try thinking to myself "hey look on the bright side, there's....". There's nothing positive in this life

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, 262653 and blanketyblk
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Nowdays I'm just browsing through threads here and I seem to have lost the ability to contribute. I mean like I have a thought in my head I'd like to share but I just can't put it into words. It's so frustrating and I feel a bit guilty also because of it.

This is exactly how I feel. I haven't posted in months but I'm a silent reader everyday because this place brings me comfort knowing I'm not alone. I just can't put my thoughts into words anymore. I have so much to say but when I go to say it it's just a jumbled mess. I think it's because I have reached extreme apathy and I am so far gone into despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Lennox, GinaIsReady and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
My life is a white elephant gift.

@TheNorthernSilence; @Raven Moon
Maybe more raw, spontaneous approach would work? Do you struggle with finding the right words, or their arrangement in sentence? I suck at syntax. A lot. Or try to express yourself in word document.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
My life is a white elephant gift.

@TheNorthernSilence; @Raven Moon
Maybe more raw, spontaneous approach would work? Do you struggle with finding the right words, or their arrangement in sentence? I suck at syntax. A lot. Or try to express yourself in word document.
My brain doesn't work like that. I have avoidant personality and I tend to overanalyze everything I write; ie. it has to be as neutral and as accurate as possible to get my approval. I need to know in advance what will happen or I get very anxious. I also have this dilemma of doing things 100% or 0% and there's nothing in between, meaning a 50% effort is worth 0% in my mind and it causes frustration and discomfort. So the struggle with words is obvious and sometimes the syntax isn't proper either.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Lennox, 262653 and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am not completely ok with the thought of letting people go. I realised that today.
I thought i am completely ok with it.. it surprised me in a shocking way to know this. I don't understand myself sometimes. All of this is like a grey area to me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lennox
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I often think about posting my own journal here, just thoughts and entries about my days, the high's and low's. When the thoughts of ending it all become too much and I just want to write it all out instead of screaming into nothing. But I get too scared. I just want someone to maybe know what was going on in my head when I finally do get the strength to ctb...and hopefully not fail this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and GinaIsReady
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Why am I waiting? They'd be better off financially if I just ctb now. Wouldn't have to support my fucked up self anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blanketyblk and Lennox
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Sept 28th is the last day of summer, which is my favorite. Sounds like a good day to die. I wonder what the weather will be like that day. I would love to die on a beautiful day while the sun goes down on that day, the last day of summer. I've never done heroin but I think it would be a great way to go. Quick, no mess, just like N except your body doesn't turn blue.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
One of the possible jumps spots i plan on using is in the news in today.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Calling a human being you've never met "trash" sounds harsh.

Reactions: Lennox and SinisterKid
sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
Every time I think I'm ready I don't end up ctb'ing out of sheer exhaustion, and I think that's going to happen again tonight, and I'm going to have to face another tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Two brilliant, hard-working, creative young people feeling terribly about themselves. What has this world come to? :(
If I was any of those things, I would have been able to make it work, instead of floundering for ages and looking for other people's answers on SO to do the work for me. Hell, the current workaround I came up with is a piece of shit as well.

Reactions: Lennox, sadsadinfp and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Some years ago, I was stabbed by someone trying to rob me. I was doing my best to batter the shit.
Suddenly some people nearby started yelling about there being blood everywhere. Next they're shouting that it's me and that I've been stabbed.
For some reason the guy backed off for a few moments and I could see there was indeed quite a bit of blood on the floor. Just as he made another rush at me, I spotted the knife sticking out of my shoulder.
I couldn't feel anything at all and went straight back to trying to gouge out this chaps eyes.
From what I understand, it's something to do with the brain being flooded with adrenaline so the pain receptors don't respond.
Makes you think about how to achieve that painless death. Somehow you just have to stimulate enough adrenaline and you could do pretty much anything.

Reactions: Lennox, 262653 and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Some years ago, I was stabbed by someone trying to rob me. I was doing my best to batter the shit.
Suddenly some people nearby started yelling about there being blood everywhere. Next they're shouting that it's me and that I've been stabbed.
For some reason the guy backed off for a few moments and I could see there was indeed quite a bit of blood on the floor. Just as he made another rush at me, I spotted the knife sticking out of my shoulder.
I couldn't feel anything at all and went straight back to trying to gouge out this chaps eyes.
From what I understand, it's something to do with the brain being flooded with adrenaline so the pain receptors don't respond.
Makes you think about how to achieve that painless death. Somehow you just have to stimulate enough adrenaline and you could do pretty much anything.

As i smashed accidentaly against a window in the door with my head i didnt feel any pain, but i was shocked, because i tought the splitter got into my eyes, and blood everywhere, i was very lucky not ending up blind.

Reactions: Lennox and kkatt
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
As i smashed accidentaly against a window in the door with my head i didnt feel any pain, but i was shocked, because i tought the splitter got into my eyes, and blood everywhere, i was very lucky not ending up blind.
I read your post about this recently.
Reminded me of a seriously stupid thing I did when I was about 8.
I'd gone to school but forgotten something or other, so went back home where nobody was home, so I kicked in the glass panel on the back door. The genius move here was climbing through the broken glass. One slip and that could have been a really messy and gruesome sight for my mom to come home to.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I want to die but I'm terrified to kill myself. I just got SN and planned to use it this weekend. I watched the clock for hours saying I'd make the drink at 1000 then 1200 then 1400 an so on until it was Monday and I had to come to work. The thought crossed my mind that I could bring the powder to work tomorrow and off myself in a secluded closet as I always feel more like dying when I'm here. The sad thing will be when someone has to find my dead body there. I selfishly don't care about that as much as I should.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, Soul and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I want to die but I'm terrified to kill myself. I just got SN and planned to use it this weekend. I watched the clock for hours saying I'd make the drink at 1000 then 1200 then 1400 an so on until it was Monday and I had to come to work. The thought crossed my mind that I could bring the powder to work tomorrow and off myself in a secluded closet as I always feel more like dying when I'm here. The sad thing will be when someone has to find my dead body there. I selfishly don't care about that as much as I should.

I'm sorry. (((Hugs)))
Don't do it at work - someone could find you earlier than expected and I don't think that would lead to anything you're seeking.
(((More hugs)))

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry. (((Hugs)))
Don't do it at work - someone could find you earlier than expected and I don't think that would lead to anything you're seeking.
(((More hugs)))
Thank you for the hugs. I really need one. It's very unlikely that I would do it at work, but in the location I'm thinking of I wouldn't be found for hours at the least. It's just a thought to help me past my overwhelming survival instinct. I'm beyond ready to leave this life, but the fear is holding me hostage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, sadsadinfp, Soul and 1 other person
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Feel like I'm breaking my xbox controller by whacking myself and objects with it, considering switching to a hammer.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
So a brain can analyze and think about the brain itself while it being faulty. What a phenomenon

Reactions: Lennox and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am tired of pretending and faking things.
I don't want to fake it. Feels very guilty..its exhausting.
I feel like..this is enough.
What a digusting life mine is
I miss myself
This emptiness sucks..so hollow.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1, Lennox, throwaway123 and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
When you feel like you are dead...when you are alive. Terrible.
I hate this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet emotion, Baskol1, Lennox and 2 others
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
So my cat was a kitten when we got him and I was about 10. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about when I used to be small like how I remember when he was a kitten haha.

Reactions: Baskol1, Tabbyql, Lennox and 1 other person