• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Some years ago, I was stabbed by someone trying to rob me. I was doing my best to batter the shit.
Suddenly some people nearby started yelling about there being blood everywhere. Next they're shouting that it's me and that I've been stabbed.
For some reason the guy backed off for a few moments and I could see there was indeed quite a bit of blood on the floor. Just as he made another rush at me, I spotted the knife sticking out of my shoulder.
I couldn't feel anything at all and went straight back to trying to gouge out this chaps eyes.
From what I understand, it's something to do with the brain being flooded with adrenaline so the pain receptors don't respond.
Makes you think about how to achieve that painless death. Somehow you just have to stimulate enough adrenaline and you could do pretty much anything.
Jeez! This is incredibly traumatic! So glad you lived to tell. ❤️
so lost 20 pounds in the 6 weeks. woohoo. got hit on by a guy on the bus on the way home.. boo :-( and was called weird again.. so yeah. ups and downs.. gah my life....
That's so cool! 20 lbs in 6 weeks?!?!! Good for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Lennox and Baskol1
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Rant

I am feeling lonely..its not feeling of loneliness.. its like worry.. about what i have been doing all this time.. what will i do in days yet to come? Or how will i do
This is difficult..
I don't have too much space
I know..this eventually..
I need to plan something soon..
I feel disgusted with how i am decieving people, how i am leeching them.. while they are working hard despite all the health problems.. this sucks. This is not my only problem tho..but its bothering me a lot.
There is a limit for everything..
And some people in my family think ..i don't care enough for them or i just don't mind them..
I can't figure my own shit.. i am so immersed in my crappy problems.. i can't care for others.. that is true tho..i am not caring for you the way you care for me. I am not ok .
Not ok from many years.. more than a decade .. but i need to figure things out soon.. i wish i was just like you.. that i can speak out my mind.. may be i could be ..but i didnt choose it.
This uncertainty is not nice..its making me worry.
Why can't anyone see what's going on.. and how things are going to blow up.. is it invisible? Or is it love and care towards me?
Thats fogging you from seeing it
I don't deserve this
I deceived you..
Can't forgive myself. What i am doing is brutal..
I never knew how to live my life .. never. I was always confused ,worried or anxious.
Why can't somethings happen soon?
You.. who try your best to make feel like crap, like everything has come to an end.. why can't you help me now? Can have some mercy on me..this is like a maze..
Like a stupid puzzle.. i don't know how to live.. i wish i was never born.
I can survive with less food.. or some not too good clothes. But what bothers me is.. if i am being a burden on my someone, living off others, hurting people. It really gets on my nerves.. i know i am not that good.. but may be its how i was raised when i was younger..they are the thoughts, views of my mother.
It is too much guilt for me... i am hurting others.. hurting badly..and i am so numb of it sometimes.. when they are hurting. I turned into something in all these years.
Its a mistake.. i shouldn't have been born. It was a mistake. I hatemyself..i feel disgusted about this..and i am sure some feel the same if they see it from my point of view..
Whats stopping me
Whats the difference between me now and me before 5 years?

I know how it'll be

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, Baskol1, Lennox and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's one of those times when I'm just trashing around inside. I envy people whose pride works to their advantage. Mine is all trampled into resentfulness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, azucaramargo, Lennox and 1 other person
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Jeez! This is incredibly traumatic! So glad you lived to tell. ❤

Dance with the devil and pay the price
ie: If you're stupid enough to walk around with a target on your back,these things happen

Reactions: Baskol1
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Rant

I am feeling lonely..its not feeling of loneliness.. its like worry.. about what i have been doing all this time.. what will i do in days yet to come? Or how will i do
This is difficult..
I don't have too much space
I know..this eventually..
I need to plan something soon..
I feel disgusted with how i am decieving people, how i am leeching them.. while they are working hard despite all the health problems.. this sucks. This is not my only problem tho..but its bothering me a lot.
There is a limit for everything..
And some people in my family think ..i don't care enough for them or i just don't mind them..
I can't figure my own shit.. i am so immersed in my crappy problems.. i can't care for others.. that is true tho..i am not caring for you the way you care for me. I am not ok .
Not ok from many years.. more than a decade .. but i need to figure things out soon.. i wish i was just like you.. that i can speak out my mind.. may be i could be ..but i didnt choose it.
This uncertainty is not nice..its making me worry.
Why can't anyone see what's going on.. and how things are going to blow up.. is it invisible? Or is it love and care towards me?
Thats fogging you from seeing it
I don't deserve this
I deceived you..
Can't forgive myself. What i am doing is brutal..
I never knew how to live my life .. never. I was always confused ,worried or anxious.
Why can't somethings happen soon?
You.. who try your best to make feel like crap, like everything has come to an end.. why can't you help me now? Can have some mercy on me..this is like a maze..
Like a stupid puzzle.. i don't know how to live.. i wish i was never born.
I can survive with less food.. or some not too good clothes. But what bothers me is.. if i am being a burden on my someone, living off others, hurting people. It really gets on my nerves.. i know i am not that good.. but may be its how i was raised when i was younger..they are the thoughts, views of my mother.
It is too much guilt for me... i am hurting others.. hurting badly..and i am so numb of it sometimes.. when they are hurting. I turned into something in all these years.
Its a mistake.. i shouldn't have been born. It was a mistake. I hatemyself..i feel disgusted about this..and i am sure some feel the same if they see it from my point of view..
Whats stopping me
Whats the difference between me now and me before 5 years?

I know how it'll be
This post is making me cry.

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I dont find death sad, actually quite the opposite. I dont see the death penaltyas a punishment either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manaaja, Higgy123 and Donewith_
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I find myself making plans that extend beyond today. Its like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, nothing good can ever come of it. Can it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, blanketyblk and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I find myself making plans that extend beyond today. Its like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, nothing good can ever come of it. Can it?

Do some people think youre a sociopath too?

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Everyday I can feel my brain rotting away and being replaced with noise and static.

Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
When I close my eyes I imagine I'm a horse or cow. Born to just live out life on the earth with my instincts and never conscious of death and (best of all) certainly not life.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
When I close my eyes I imagine I'm a horse or cow. Born to just live out life on the earth with my instincts and never conscious of death and (best of all) certainly not life.

Nah, there is the mosquitoes. Those buggers won't leave you alone.

Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
Nah, there is the mosquitoes. Those buggers won't leave you alone.
Didn't consider that.. great bovine knowledge there haha. Well ideally I'd be a mayfly.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Sold my dad's and my mum's cars today. feels go to be rid of them and so sad at the same time.. and was thinking about my car. it's an SUV and i've never had anyone sit in the passenger seat.. how bloody sad is that :-(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Baskol1 and Morphinekiss
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I don't want to live

Why should everything be so confusing
I failed. I just want to sleep.
I am not like all

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1, Manaaja and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Leave me alone

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I know drinking this much this regularly is bad for me, but it just feels so much better to not have my brain... Think.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Test results tomorrow. Can't calm down enough to sleep. My bed feels so empty.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, RM5998, woxihuanni and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
It's weird... I'm apparently being morose, but I feel much less... Pained. It's much harder to find words, but my head doesn't feel as out of control.

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Well that did not go how the fuck it was supposed to. Biopsies next week. "You probably don't have cancer" has now turned into "you most likely have cancer"

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, blanketyblk and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Today is the anniversary of the first dumping after one way ticket. :) Ah, soon we will know who dumps who. :)

Ahah, it will be so fun. So fun.

blackness

blackness

stormie ★
Sep 1, 2019
this is going to sound fucked up and I really wish I could explain why this is happening but I really need to vent about it.
i'm sorry if this is too much for some people, I just need a safe place to talk about it.

I've been suicidal for the longest time ever, I was recently hospitalized for a failed attempt and I was then diagnosed with bipolar.
I started medication for it and ever since then I've been having nothing but homicidal thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about
hurting people, strangling, stabbing, shooting, every possible way to hurt someone just cycles throughout my head.
All I want to do right now is purchase a gun and use it to hurt a bunch of people and then shoot myself so it could all be over.
I have always fucking hated this world and everyone in it, these thoughts are literally destroying me. I have no idea how serious they are
but I feel like a damn monster. I don't know what the hell to do, I'm losing my mind.

please no judgements

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Both houses go on the market this weekend. flat goes on the market the next week. then i'm pretty much just wait until they are sold and i can check out.. i have a holiday planned in a few weeks. my last item on my bucket list and thats pretty much it. today at work was pretty much the last straw. just too broken and i'm easy offend by people. can't seem to put myself back together any more. so i'm done.. my clock is finally winding down.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mattwitt, Kikoo Loool, Lennox and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
This is going to be my most uncomfortable birthday ever... these guys are planning on getting a cake. I hope the buzz from the beers lasts till office ends, that way I don't have to spend that much time sober.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, blanketyblk, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
All my friends are planning wedding and baby showers and I'm planning biopsies and deciding if I should dye my hair purple or blue before I lose it to chemo.

They keep telling me to stay positive, but I've known since day one in my gut this would be bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThriveOrDie, vonvonwantpeace, Numbtopain97 and 5 others
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I've been letting money-making related stuff pile up lately. I'll just take a deep breath and play catch up, from now till the end of the week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, woxihuanni and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My friend wants to visit, tomorrow he will tell me about which flights he's considering.

The thing is, I will have a window of a few days to off myself starting on the 19th, and then I don't know exactly when next. It's impossible that he will have come and left by then.

When they first suggested to come, I said I'd love to because I do. Just that I don't know how to handle this now.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Numbtopain97, Lennox and 1 other person