• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I should think before I open my dumb stupid mouth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and Ruffian
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am alone in this same place from a very long time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lennox, Ruffian and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Always having ups and downs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, Ruffian, ReverendGreen and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Born into this world by shitheads. Got treated like an abomination by everyone.
I have to end this bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
That's what my code is like as well... I'm coding in a mixture of Scala and Python right now, but I'm pretty sure this is going to expand soon because of random stuff coming up. I have the good fortune of working with a pair of powerful tools that refuse to communicate sensibly, making a task that should be simple extremely complicated. And on reflection, that last sentence sounds a lot like life in general.
Two brilliant, hard-working, creative young people feeling terribly about themselves. What has this world come to? :(

• Aww..
Reactions: RM5998
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
If some one says to me ' life is what you make it ' one more time

I think I will explode

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Lennox and 262653
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Everybody thinks suicide is the worst thing but the truth is the worst thing is being alive wishing for death to come.

Reactions: a.h, Sweet emotion, Beautifulletdown and 4 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Its happening, its fucking happening, she leaving my place tomorrow for good, i don't know what I'm gonna do with myself by now :'(:'(:'(

ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
The only interesting things I have to say are quotes from other people that nobody cares about.

Want to attempt to ctb tonight, I'll probably still be here tomorrow.

Reactions: throwaway123
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I code in Euphoria and C++ quite a bit. I've made some things here and there. Just wish smartphones were all the rage they are.

Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Our hair grows and grows and we just cut it off and throw it away...we throw bits of our self in the garbage

Reactions: Lennox
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Our hair grows and grows and we just cut it off and throw it away...we throw bits of our self in the garbage

Well that was interesting. That's actually kinda deep when you think about it.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I just realized how heat is extremely bad and intensifies mental health issues. If you live in a hot place, you can cool yourself and probably get better.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I just realized how heat is extremely bad and intensifies mental health issues. If you live in a hot place, you can cool yourself and probably get better.

Being cool can be really helpful. Even cold can be nice at times.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Being cool can be really helpful. Even cold can be nice at times.

Yes, the brain can overheat or get affected by the hot weather which in a lot of cases can make destabilization and mess with the brain chemistry. The problem is how to cool brain?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Eastern European dentist is no longer my favorite person. This shit hurts.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Yes, the brain can overheat or get affected by the hot weather which in a lot of cases can make destabilization and mess with the brain chemistry. The problem is how to cool brain?

Cold water, snow, a cold drink. I'm sure those could help.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone else remember when you were a kid and full of energy?
All that motivation,drive and the strength is now just gone. I feel like there is a limit somewhere in the brain for how much mental suffering you can take. At some point your soul just leaves and what's left is an empty shell.
I still remember the moment I cracked open into a million different pieces. That was the moment I decided to actively CTB. Years of preparing. Two attempts took all the energy away from me. Now I'm so tired I can't even leave the building.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone else remember when you were a kid and full of energy?
All that motivation,drive and the strength is now just gone. I feel like there is a limit somewhere in the brain for how much mental suffering you can take. At some point your soul just leaves and what's left is an empty shell.
I still remember the moment I cracked open into a million different pieces. That was the moment I decided to actively CTB. Years of preparing. Two attempts took all the energy away from me. Now I'm so tired I can't even leave the building.

Sadly everything just deteriorates with time including our bodies. And some of our bodies deteriorates quickly and lose energy. This is one of many reasons why life is inherently not good.

Reactions: throwaway123 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Finally back at work. kind of enjoying it again, found out that i was actually missed. which was a nice surprise. even had a cake for me and all. still dreaded coming home to an cold empty house though. but i gotta bear with it and see if i can make this life still work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, Morphinekiss and SinisterKid
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
The only interesting things I have to say are quotes from other people that nobody cares about.

Want to attempt to ctb tonight, I'll probably still be here tomorrow.
Same here man I know just how you feel. I tell myself the same thing every single day. I wish I had the strength to end it.

Reactions: Lennox, ReverendGreen and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Don't want to live, too scared to die.i'm fucking trapped in this shitty world

Reactions: Sweet emotion
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
WTF am I scared of? My own shadow and just about everything else. There is no logic, no reason, but here I am, just out of bed and just so wound up. Whats the worst that can happen? I wish I could answer that and know that whatever it was, I would not be scared of it.

Reactions: Kassender
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Tomorrow will be 20 years since I found his body. I know I won't sleep tonight. I want to scream at him so badly my chest aches. I miss him so much, how could he leave me alone to grow up without a brother? He would hate everything happening in our country right now. I'm glad he found peace.

My brain is a mess tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, blanketyblk and Donewith_
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Its sad how we battle mental problems inside ourselves and nobody knows how it is. It is extremely brutal battle. I've spent 12+years trying to withstand and analyzing multiple mental problems. For example, anhedonia was absolute but I tackled it and now I have the chemicals back although inconsistent. Not an egotistical statement, but whenever I look at what I've done in the past, I don't believe it, it was badassery (inside myself)

Reactions: Baskol1, Black_Knight, sadsadinfp and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I wish i had never been born..
I am so messed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error, Lennox, Numbtopain97 and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist