• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Still afraid to call the doc...bored, paranoid...attraction of the day:drinking, brother messaged my probably out of pity lol...

yea thats the plan for the next 40 years... :meh: but maybe I am ungrateful...when the voices in my head I though was God himself told me I am to die I begged them for another day...lool...
Wish I still believed in God...

Still an hour to reply but I think I will search for another lawyer...

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Still afraid to call the doc...bored, paranoid...attraction of the day:drinking, brother messaged my probably out of pity lol...

yea thats the plan for the next 40 years... :meh: but maybe I am ungrateful...when the voices in my head I though was God himself told me I am to die I begged them for another day...lool...
Wish I still believed in God...

Still an hour to reply but I think I will search for another lawyer...
Give me another... checks clock... 5 hours or so, and I'll join you in the drinking. My day has been pretty dramatic, but I'd like to not have to remember my fuckups...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Note to self, don't get to 400 posts otherwise i have to wear that puke green (no offense those who have it but...)

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yeah, i hope i dont grow older and regret not ctbing right at this age when im young. id rather do it now then grow and go through more shit and end up doing what im gonna do in life later on instead of now. fuck.
lol you're describing my life. At least twice a year I suffer some devastating humiliation (shit so bad you wouldn't believe if I told you) bad enough to make me ctb, yet every year SI is stronger, determination not to give in to tormentors grows stronger, and desperate wish that I had just done it when I was a kid and spared myself so much misery grows stronger. It basically feels like a tornado in my head, chest and stomach all the time.
I think I'll be calm when I have my method though.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pilum Muralis, Vidar33, Life+me=error and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yea, I am thinking about buying some vodka too...to get really wasted lol...Maybe nut flavoured or quince flavoured...
I tried apple flavored scented vodka yesterday night... there was very little flavor in it. However, I did go on a rant about our college psychiatrist to an acquaintance I was with at the time. So... yeah.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and not_a_robot
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Ok, send my questions to another lawyer, hope I wouldnt be treated as a prankster...
But, but...maybe thats who I am...My whole life as a big prank...better than train wreck lool...

• Aww..
Reactions: RM5998
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
lol you're describing my life. At least twice a year I suffer some devastating humiliation (shit so bad you wouldn't believe if I told you) bad enough to make me ctb, yet every year SI is stronger, determination not to give in to tormentors grows stronger, and desperate wish that I had just done it when I was a kid and spared myself so much misery grows stronger. It basically feels like a tornado in my head, chest and stomach all the time.
I think I'll be calm when I have my method though.
you've probably heard this 1000 times, but im genuinly sorry you went through that shit. hope you find the peace that you're looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, LaBrava, Life+me=error and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
you've probably heard this 1000 times, but im genuinly sorry you went through that shit. hope you find the peace that you're looking for.
Lol no, most people just call me a liar because my life is so shitty it just seems preposterous, so thank you, and you too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, blanketyblk, RM5998 and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Lol no, most people just call me a liar because my life is so shitty it just seems preposterous, so thank you, and you too.
just another bunch of little shits who are too lazy and inhumane to attempt to understand, be sympathetic and show compassion to another person struggling; thus go the easy route and just dismiss whatever their going through as nothing. typical people who have such a great life, that they think that's the norm for others as well. sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, Rocksandsand, RM5998 and 3 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Should have bought the vodka...I cannot read longer texts today even here...schizophrenia sucks ppl!
Want to start my memoir with "I had a farm in Africa, at the foot of the Ngong Hills " always liked this citation from Karen Blixen...

Probably would never finish the memoir...too stupefied for that...

I dreamt about sending to one of my former friends a xerox of my hospital discharge papers...lol...probably wouldnt reply anyway...

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33 and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Should have bought the vodka...I cannot read longer texts today even here...schizophrenia sucks ppl!
Want to start my memoir with "I had a farm in Africa, at the foot of the Ngong Hills " always liked this citation from Karen Blixen...

Probably would never finish the memoir...too stupefied for that...

I dreamt about sending to one of my former friends a xerox of my hospital discharge papers...lol...probably wouldnt reply anyway...
I've got my bottle out, haven't poured one yet. Let's see when I need it...

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not_a_robot and Rukia
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I know probably nothing comes after death but I'm secretly hoping there's a utopian afterlife to make up for this dystopian hellworld. Would sure be nice...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Life+me=error and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I wonder if it is true that alcohol deepens the mood you are in...Became depressed...Time to go to sleep...Time for my adventure... :devil: :meh:

• Hugs
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I wonder if it is true that alcohol deepens the mood you are in...Became depressed...Time to go to sleep...Time for my adventure... :devil: :meh:
I guess it does... My mood certainly becomes blacker when I drink.

It's just 10pm now... It's not even close to being time. I sleep at 3am most of the time, need to start drinking at 12.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not_a_robot and Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Wow you have everything planned...even drinking starts at certain time... :smiling:

• Love
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Wow you have everything planned...even drinking starts at certain time... :smiling:
Well, a friend swallowed part of my vodka... I don't know if that's a bad thing, given the fact that I don't have any food. I certainly don't get to be any higher than this, that's for sure.

EDIT: And already it isn't enough.

UPDATE: We got whiskey, it's okay.

Yeah, I'm drunk again. I have whiskey left, so I can maintain this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and not_a_robot
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I'm getting so tired of answering "what's wrong?" this week.
It's the same thing that's been wrong with me the last time you asked.....

I need a thought bubble over my head, just playing this image over and over. :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, blanketyblk, Rukia and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Do you drink it straight?
The vodka? No. Couldn't stand the orange flavor. The whiskey? Yeah, that's neat.

EDIT: Okay, I'm hammered, but I'm the least hammered person in the room. I've mixed some water into the whiskey so that I don't puke.

The only sober person went to bed. There's three drunk people in the room... This is a bad idea.

EDIT 2: I'm trying to make sure we stay in our room. Somehow despite my drunkenness, I haven't talked about this place. This is the only record I'll have of what the fuck I did when I was being a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rukia
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
"Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life." ~ George Bernard Shaw

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not_a_robot and RM5998
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I just dont know anymore. Today I do, tomorrow I dont and its this loop continuously. I have what I need, so why the hesitation when I have been so adamant of late?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RM5998 and Weeping Garbage Can
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I don't want to take a bath and go to work, I just want to drink my face off. I woke up an hour back at 9 AM. The first thing I did was drink the whiskey I didn't finish last night. Doesn't look like a good sign when this is the end of my 3rd week at office.

Well, staying at home isn't an option, so... yeah. I need to clean up, become presentable. FML.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not_a_robot, Rukia and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
could do what i have done, and been put on forced 2 week vacation from work.. without pay i might add :( grrr

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Kikoo Loool
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I'm at work, with a water bottle filled with diluted whiskey, and reduced motor control... There's an hour to go for lunch.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kikoo Loool and Rukia
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I thought for sure I would sleep tonight, but then the panic and worry flooded in the minute the room went dark and now I'm awake, crying, and so lost.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, blanketyblk, Rukia and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
heading off tonight going camping, out at my jump spot. not not jumping tonight :- but such a lovely place to setup camp for the night. i brought myself a cello today!! woohoo so i've packing my cello, violin, telescope and heading out. going to have a musical night with a campfire going paying music. haven't done this for YEARS!...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Morphinekiss and RM5998
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
heading off tonight going camping, out at my jump spot. not not jumping tonight :- but such a lovely place to setup camp for the night. i brought myself a cello today!! woohoo so i've packing my cello, violin, telescope and heading out. going to have a musical night with a campfire going paying music. haven't done this for YEARS!...
This sounds magical. A cello is one of my favorite sounds ever.

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk