• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I just realized something. I could do it anytime. Anytime.
I just keep pushing the date. This weekend, next weekend, this or that....
What am I waiting for?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and Circles
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I just kinda sorta got stood up for a date. It was my fault partly as well, I as left it on last minute and was a bit aloof about it, but still I feel uncomfortable. -_-

Reactions: Circles
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
It's easy to die for someone yet so hard to live for

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I just realized something. I could do it anytime. Anytime.
I just keep pushing the date. This weekend, next weekend, this or that....
What am I waiting for?
Been wondering the same thing. Like we'd save ourselves so much future suffering by doing it but I feel stuck not knowing how to will myself myself to push through. If only we were able to 'see' what kind of future awaits us then maybe it'd motivate me to do something.

Reactions: throwaway123
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well I was trolled by my own shower this morning. I was in there doing my thing and I was like "this shower gel sure smells perfumy." Turns out it's for women I guess. But I feel like this bottle is pretty manly/gender ambiguous, even though I was a dumbass for buying it. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind or judging things incorrectly a lot. I hate that.

8196fe587a353398862c3284496caac8.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ArtsyDrawer, mattwitt and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This eve seems so perfect, just the way i wanted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I find a quiet surreality in how much apprehension I'm facing in my suicidal thoughts. Why am I so bothered? Once I'm gone I wont have a mind to be worried anymore. There will be no concept of time for me, no view of the pain I will leave behind. One second or a billion years could pass and I'd have no idea, my younger sibling and everything I love and stay for would be gone in a flash along with me.

Nothing would matter, yet here I am. Unable to leave.

Reactions: thishappened and Circles
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
I am ruined, and its mostly if not entirely my fault. As I age it gets worse in every respect. My birthday is soon and it hurts, I almost feel like crying but I still can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway777, thishappened, suffering and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It's just weird how disinterested I've become on mostly everything. I even found Reddit more depressing than here. What happens when I'm tired of it all, then what? Like wtf man.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway777, thishappened, Donewith_ and 3 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I am ruined, and its mostly if not entirely my fault. As I age it gets worse in every respect. My birthday is soon and it hurts, I almost feel like crying but I still can't.
I feel you. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how much is my fault and how much was in the hands of destiny. Such a blurry line.

Reactions: coileanbeag, thishappened and Circles
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
You love me but you don't like me.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Circles
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I do not want to go through another 13 days to see the day that I was born on. Days are moving too slowly, I don't want to go through this again.I remember how it was the last time. Want to sleep for a good time.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, coileanbeag, suffering and 3 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
It is so sad so many people wanting to die...where is God if he exists? I am losing my faith rapidly, I pray but only in hope of being saved by my prayers from hell not out of love for God...

I was somehow sure about CTB but then I read the forum and I was like people here really want to CTB...ang got scared...when obtaining N proved to be real possibility...got even more scared...

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway777, Scribble Fan and Circles
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Whenever I see news about suicide, I feel like I'm the only one feeling about them and the suffering while others say shit.

Reactions: Manaaja, suffering, throwaway777 and 2 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
@Honigwaffel just said that he will suicide tomorrow. Whenever somebody declares his suicide here, I go out for a little walk for this person. It's a way of honouring this person and at the same time a way for contemplating my own potential suicide. I walk past a field of wheat and trainways and a little forest.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rukia, Manaaja, suffering and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i wish i could die in my bed ): killing ms in a place idk makes my anxiety a lot worse

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Manaaja and 2 others
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
can't find a way to ctb. I have no money, living with my mother and have social anxiety. Need money and/or a private place for ctb. Can try working toward it in a few years but I would be dead by pain and illness by then.
can't find a way to ctb. I have no money, living with my mother and have social anxiety. Need money and/or a private place for ctb. Can try working toward it in a few years but I would be dead by pain and illness by then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Severen and Circles
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I used to like roleplay. Or any play, really. Videogames was (were?) a great way to kill off two days in a blink.
Now I feel really really empty. Actually empty, like I am nothing more than a well crafted bag made of meat that walks around. I used to feel some of my organs (bear with me here, I'm crazy, but not THAT crazy) working, but now the only thing I feel is my bladder and... colon, I think it's called. The rest is emptiness.
I wonder if this feeling drives people into hardcore drugs; wouldn't be surprised to learn it does.

Reactions: Manaaja, coileanbeag, suffering and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Emptiness kills.
Why does it take time to implement the things which you already are true and is the path you must take.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thishappened and Circles
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better.. I wouldn't say happy and I'm definitely not cured, but things seem to be improving for now :)

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thishappened, coileanbeag and 5 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better.. I wouldn't say happy and I'm definitely not cured, but things seem to be improving for now :)

Have you started taking new meds?

Reactions: thishappened, Circles and 15dec
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Have you started taking new meds?
Nope, I decided to drop out of sixth form and do an apprenticeship instead. It's helping me get my anxiety/depression to a more tolerable level, surprisingly

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, H2H2, thishappened and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Nope, I decided to drop out of sixth form and do an apprenticeship instead. It's helping me get my anxiety/depression to a more tolerable level, surprisingly
Ah, cutting out the toxic shit out of your life?

Reactions: thishappened, SkyBlue and 15dec
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
As much of it as I can :)
For some people, all it takes is removing everything toxic from your life and it can make a huge difference. I hope you find more toxic things to remove from your life. :)

Reactions: H2H2, thishappened, Circles and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
For some people, all it takes is removing everything toxic from your life and it can make a huge difference. I hope you find more toxic things to remove from your life. :)
Thank you :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thishappened, Circles and 3 others
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018

Do you have an idea what might make the difference?

Reactions: thishappened, Severen, Circles and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Do you have an idea what might make the difference?
No idea, I guess I just cope better in that environment compared to how it was in sixth form. Actually being interested in and enjoying the apprenticeship and being around more mature people/less drama probably helps too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thishappened, Severen and 2 others
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
No idea, I guess I just cope better in that environment compared to how it was in sixth form. Actually being interested in and enjoying the apprenticeship and being around more mature people/less drama probably helps too

Less going on/less people around/less stimuli?

Reactions: thishappened and 15dec