• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
You bet there would, the mad bastards!
I'd rather watch the plumes of debris escaping Earth's orbit. It was more eco-friendly debris back then, though. Now it would be great wads of fat and plastic.

Now for a completely different random thought:

It's kind of a standard that "no parent should ever have to bury their child". It's striking how strongly the culture embraces that, when say 70 years ago it was totally commonplace for parents to bury multiple children, because more babies died than survived. A few years ago I helped a local cemetary create a database a5nd it was unmistakable when penicillin became available in the community. Suddenly way fewer babies (and mothers) were dying.

It's amazing how quickly our take on the deaths of children changed.
As i mentioned before i found my brother dead a couple of months ago the hardest thing was going and telling my mum and dad who are like 60 year olds but are actually in their 80`s especially as it was the anniversary week of my twin dying , it tears me apart when they visit and mum hugs me saying , "you are my oldest boy now "

• Aww..
Reactions: imnotsorry, Circles, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry, Markus. I didn't mean anything callous by what I wrote, but now it sure sounds insensitive. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Circles, Superfluous and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I'm sorry, Markus. I didn't mean anything callous by what I wrote, but now it sure sounds insensitive. I'm sorry.
Thats is ok i know you never , i am more annoyed with my older brother for not going to hospital with his chest infection instead of waiting for the doctors 2 week waiting list , it has made it 10x harder for me to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Superfluous and Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Risking another wonderful article ... This time it's an older one, about a total solar eclipse. I'd love to experience that - I was close once, but as this writer makes wonderfully clear, "close" isn't the same.

Reactions: Circles and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Risking another wonderful article ... This time it's an older one, about a total solar eclipse. I'd love to experience that - I was close once, but as this writer makes wonderfully clear, "close" isn't the same.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Soul and Circles
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sigh - I need to switch continents 8\

Reactions: Circles and marcusuk63
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Every fucking day is like a continuous fight with idiots. I feel so alone. Why was I brought into this world?

Reactions: Circles, throwaway777 and Severen
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
How can one even try to "get better" when you know all effort will be in vain anyway? My future isn't great to say the least ... It's frustrating knowing i'm doing stupid things when it comes to money/future but as soon as i start to think about what i "should" do i immediately realize it's not possible anyway. So i live day to day but i keep working (alot) to pay the bills and piss away the rest.

Depression for almost 20 years but the last 2 i gave up on my hobby's and if i try get back into it i get frustrated/bored after 2 minutes. This is becoming a new level of depression/suicidality. I just really need to get things over with but i'm afraid i lack the courage. Fuck this state that i'm in.
Today I once again realized the importance of looks. I notice it every day everywhere. It's everyone. Looking good helps you a lot even if you're the most fucked up person. If you look good people forgive you. Man all of that is so fake.
If a person is born with good genes they did not do anything to deserve that. I don't know why they treat them better than the rest. I know it's part of their animalistic instincts but still...being human means to get rid of this animalistic part. Becoming more...

When I look around all I see is a society built on sex, power, money and drugs. Lies everywhere. Every smile is fake. Every relationship based on sex,fame, status, money or power.True love does not exist here. It is very rare to see that.
People think about their lives in terms of pleasure. I often hear these people talking about destiny and god. Yet their belief in it is allowed by pure chance. They are the priviliged, the lucky ones. Because they had such luck they can believe in it. Is it destiny to end up homeless, beaten to death etc...?

I was once in love with a women.She was the only person I ever cared about or took interest in. I was rejected and it broke my heart. I eventually got over it but it caused a domino effect. I learned to see the world in it's true colors. This was the moment live really went downhill for me. Everything collapsed, one after one.
But it has also made me aware of everything. I am no longer asleep like the rest of society.
I don't fit in anywhere. I am the outcast, I have always been. This sucks but I won't change for anyone or anything. I'd rather die as an honest person than conform to a sick society.
All the "friends" I used to have are gone. This is a small town so everyone knows each other. They hate me and I honestly can't wait to get the hell out of here.
It's so sick and it hurts to think about it. The one person I cared for has become that which I despise the most and there's nothing I can do to change it.
I am left with noone. I am alone and it does not bother me.
I have been unable to find people like me. Maybe here there are a few but none that live close by. Besides the time for friends has passed.
It hurts knowing I am not normal. I am the weirdo and does it ever really pay off? Not for everyone. Maybe for a few smart people but not for people like us.
I do not want to be a part of society and I do not want to be a loser.
I wish there was a world for people like us.

I relate to alot of what you said. Sorry to hear about the shitty situation you are in.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suffering, Circles and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Today I once again realized the importance of looks. I notice it every day everywhere. It's everyone. Looking good helps you a lot even if you're the most fucked up person. If you look good people forgive you. Man all of that is so fake.
If a person is born with good genes they did not do anything to deserve that. I don't know why they treat them better than the rest. I know it's part of their animalistic instincts but still...being human means to get rid of this animalistic part. Becoming more...

When I look around all I see is a society built on sex, power, money and drugs. Lies everywhere. Every smile is fake. Every relationship based on sex,fame, status, money or power.True love does not exist here. It is very rare to see that.
People think about their lives in terms of pleasure. I often hear these people talking about destiny and god. Yet their belief in it is allowed by pure chance. They are the priviliged, the lucky ones. Because they had such luck they can believe in it. Is it destiny to end up homeless, beaten to death etc...?

I was once in love with a women.She was the only person I ever cared about or took interest in. I was rejected and it broke my heart. I eventually got over it but it caused a domino effect. I learned to see the world in it's true colors. This was the moment live really went downhill for me. Everything collapsed, one after one.
But it has also made me aware of everything. I am no longer asleep like the rest of society.
I don't fit in anywhere. I am the outcast, I have always been. This sucks but I won't change for anyone or anything. I'd rather die as an honest person than conform to a sick society.
All the "friends" I used to have are gone. This is a small town so everyone knows each other. They hate me and I honestly can't wait to get the hell out of here.
It's so sick and it hurts to think about it. The one person I cared for has become that which I despise the most and there's nothing I can do to change it.
I am left with noone. I am alone and it does not bother me.
I have been unable to find people like me. Maybe here there are a few but none that live close by. Besides the time for friends has passed.
It hurts knowing I am not normal. I am the weirdo and does it ever really pay off? Not for everyone. Maybe for a few smart people but not for people like us.
I do not want to be a part of society and I do not want to be a loser.
I wish there was a world for people like us.

I was born with genes that made me good looking. Guess what? It doesn't mean you will live happily ever after. Because eventually your looks will fade away. And most of the people who will be attracted to you, are the most superficial people, anyway who just see you as a trophy and will ditch your ass the second they find an upgrade... If anyone shows an interest in you, then at least, you know, that person is not a superficial piece of shit. And it's fucking horrible to have once been good looking and look in the mirror, and see yourself, losing hair, becoming older looking... You feel like, you've been robbed of a gift. Like someone buys you an awesome gift and then takes it away from you later. And let's say, you were good looking and the woman you loved, wanted to be with you. Well eventually the honeymoon period will be over and she will eventually leave you. Then it's like your heart was put in a blender, man... In the end, everyone pays their dues...

Last edited:
Reactions: Loli, Circles and throwaway123
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I want to tell my grandmother that I'm a satanist. She's one of those hyperbolic boomer christians. She was complicit in my grandfather's rejection of me. On one hand, I'd love to just force her to deal with it, but on the other I might be confirming her biases. She's not really all that guilty either, she's always been a no nonsense woman (which I respect), and she's been opening her mind a lot recently.

But she keeps asking if I've been baptized and I just want to give her one single middle finger. I probably won't. She needs her peace of mind at this stage of life, she's dealing with a lot. Or does she? Just venting.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth, Circles and throwaway777
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
My depression is starting to come back and I don't like it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Severen, Circles and throwaway777
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Sometimes I think about what could be. Then I am reminded of how fucked up I am and get slung back to reality. It crushes me everytime. If there is a god somewhere out there I am sorry. I don't see how anyone could expect me to be succesful in like this. Let alone other people who've lost limbs or worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Midnight, Circles and 2 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm terrified that whatever 'happy' moments in my life have already passed while I was distracted hoping for better. I'm scared that I wasted those experiences filled and tainted with depression, self hatred, or whatever darkness that my fucked up brain conjures up. I just want to escape myself and to feel something other than like this all the time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Midnight, thishappened and throwaway777
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I can't wait to leave this planet . I wish I was more patient.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and throwaway777
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I might do it sooner than I thought. It depends on how I am able to cope. Last night was hell. I'm trying to stick to my date but every day is so hard.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and throwaway777
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I hate myself. I hate who I've become. I can't even look in the mirror....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DoomedxFromBirth, Manaaja and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i wish i didnt care about anything ..also my back hurts sm ):

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Manaaja, Circles and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

Jan 24, 2019
Literally bouta go try some dangerous bridge jumping. Wishing it'll be an "accident" later.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Circles
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
I hate eating. Everything tastes so .. dry. Even if I buy some food that I kinda like at first, like fast food, I get tired of it quickly. I hate being a slave to such basic annoying expensive needs like hunger.

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, throwaway777 and Circles
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I should check my email, it's really urgent and important, but I'm afraid that the other person is really angry, and I'm afraid that the answer is no, and I'm afraid that I ruined everything by not writing the original email much sooner. For a week now, I've spend hours every day telling myself to check the email, but I'm always too afraid and tired, too socially anxious. I'd rather puke.

Another thing I must check is my Twitter. But I'm afraid with it too. The last time I was there, I was really angry and said a lot of honest and well-meaning, but angry words. Now I fear that I've lost all my followers and gotten a thousand callouts calling me an asshole and claiming that I overreacted for daring to speak my mind.

All these problems stem from my childhood. I would get abused every time I stepped on an eggshell. I remember when hurt myself really bad and said "Damn!" and then I would get yelled at for daring to say a "bad" word. Your small child is there, bleeding to death, barely conscious and unable to move, and all you damn shitheads care about was that I said one tiny "bad" word. I would rather have Flanders as my parents, at least they wouldn't have yelled at me and threatened me and made me feel unsafe and alone.

I was taught that I was just supposed to sit quiet in a corner. Never speak, never have my own personality. Not to bother others. I was always an unwanted child. I was born nine months after New Year's Eve. Most likely a result of drunken sex and broken condom on a New Year's Eve.

My father was really old when I was born, and my mother was older too. I always envied my schoolmates who would have young, cool, liberal, modern parents. My parents were from a time when all non-white were treated badly and called names. All my family members are really racists. I hate how racists they are. I wish I could cut their racism out of them and throw it into a trash bin. When I was younger, I thought of dating a non-European just to annoy my parents.

When I was younger and didn't yet hate my parents (a child rarely is capable of hating their own parents no matter what) I often thought that when I'm 50, my parents will already be about 90 years old. They'd have already died of old age or be in a nursing home. That made me sad. I didn't want to be left alone. Nowadays I sometimes look forward to it in a positive way, but still, no matter how much you hate your parents, it's really hard to not return to them and forgive them time after time, it's really hard not to love them. My adult brains hate them, but my child heart loves them. But yeah, I envied the kids who had young, cool and modern parents. One classmate had grandparents that were as old my parents. God, that was so unfair. I really loved my grandparents, but three of them were dead before my 25th birthday, and the last one will probably die before my 30th. (I'm really sorry for saying this, Grandma, I love you! And I liked you too, Grandpa).

I also envy the lack of generation gap between young parents and their children. Young parents often enjoy the same things as their children. They'd know how to use a phone and computer and the Internet, and if they didn't, they'd be willing to learn. My brother gave my parents a brand new modern TV, the kind that can access the Internet and had a button for Netflix (and maybe Amazon too). I'd sometimes watch Netflix on it and never remember to "turn it back into an old TV". So many times my father has gotten really angry (he's always had anger problems, and goes from calm to a furious ape in 5 seconds), and phoned me yelling at me, claiming that I broke the TV. And telling that I'm never allowed to press a button ever again in my life. Damn him! If I had a young, cool, 45-50 old dad, the conversation would go like this:

Dad: Hey, honey! I have a problem with the TV. I'm trying to watch the news, but it just says Netflix, what ever that is.
Me: Oh, sorry! I watched movies on Netflix, but forgot to return it to TV mode.
Dad: You can watch movies on Netflix?
Me: (Explains what Netflix is)
Dad: Wow, sounds cool! You'll have to teach me to use it sometime! Modern technology sure is amazing!

My dad rarely watches movies, barely even knows what a movie is. And 99% of the movies he watches are nature documents or "Uuno Turhapuro". Though now that I think harder, he used to have a much more varied taste when he was "only 50-55". He'd watch Bonanza, some female Indiana Jones copy, Poirot and "Kettu" and the type.

If I had younger parents, they'd also be more accepting of "exotic" food. When I was younger, I'd (rarely) cook foreign foods. My father loves hamburgers, french fries, pizza, and other "traditional Finnish foods" (dumb ape is dumb) , but when I'd give him Asian food that I cooked, he wouldn't even taste, claiming that he can't eat non-Finnish foods. It really hurts when you're a teenager making food, and even your own parents won't taste it. If he had tasted it, and then said "Sorry, but this has too much salt for me", even that would have been better. Of course it would have hurt to hear that the food you had spent two hours on was bad, but at least he would have at least tasted it. (My mother would sometimes take a tiny bite, and then always say "I'm full!", and then a short moment after be eating other food as if she was really hungry.)

If your own child makes food, it's your duty to at least try to eat it. ...Maybe that's why I never cook anymore, and just eat instant food.

I started to cry now, I really want to die now. I want to cook, I want have a father who tells me that he loves me, I want to have a father that will taste my food. I want to have a father that will cook with me, and encourage me to make even better food. Father...

(This turned out long.)

• Hugs
Reactions: WOODESITY, Circles and AhG
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This week something happened to me. It changed me. Things are different now. I feel like I'm ready to go. It's hard to describe. An emptiness, feeling of numbness and somtimes a bit of peace. I am feeling more and more at peace. My anger is becoming less and I have become more numb. I feel like that's a good thing. Another step taken on my way to CTB.

My date I've set for myself is coming closer and closer. This time I've prepared a bit. I also thought about what the best timing would be. I've also thought about my method and tbh it's a mess. ( jumping) .I thought about other methods(trains) but they are just as risky. I really haven't got any other options. I wanted to buy SN but that got taken down( at least in my country).
I don't have much of a choice. I guess people in my situation never really do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Midnight, Circles and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

Jan 24, 2019
Unfortunately I jumped from the bridge and nothing happened, except for my eardrum being busted. Met this guy who was walking his dog and told me that there is a 100 foot drop out by his house with water. Might try jumping from it, don't know yet.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, suffering, throwaway123 and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'm so lonely it hollows out my depression into a cave but I don't want friends because I feel like my emotional instability would ruin the relationships...

Instead I sink into self-loathing. Aren't I productive?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and DoomedxFromBirth
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Unfortunately I jumped from the bridge and nothing happened, except for my eardrum being busted. Met this guy who was walking his dog and told me that there is a 100 foot drop out by his house with water. Might try jumping from it, don't know yet.
how high was the bridge? On what did you land?

Was there something that pushed you over the edge?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and suffering
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I have a lack of idenity and am a boring person don't know what to say. I want to form a social connection with someone but can't for once find anyone like me on this world.

Reactions: inconsequential, Circles and throwaway777
AhG

AhG

Jan 24, 2019
how high was the bridge? On what did you land?

Was there something that pushed you over the edge?
The bridge was apparently called "suicide bridge, it's a 40 foot drop. I landed in the water without holding my nose, or try to push air out of my ears when jumping which caused pressure to form in my head/ears, which also busted my left eardrum. Nothing pushed me, I jumped willingly for the adrenaline rush and to hope I land in the rocks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, suffering and throwaway123
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
am a boring person don't know what to say. I
We are all boring and there is nothing to be said in this world. You are just self aware about it.

Reactions: Circles
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
We are all boring and there is nothing to be said in this world. You are just self aware about it.
I don't find the support people give each other on this forum boring. Reading them give me a feeling I don't know what to call.

Reactions: Circles, throwaway123 and throwaway777