• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
We become hungry then eat. If we don't feel hungry and don't feel anything, we'll die peacefully. Fuck hunger and life, we are "stomach slaves" after all.

Darwinism is a harsh truth, we've been programmed to be enslaved to a lot of impulses

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and 4 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'm the kind of person who people look at and go, "They have no future" and "I hope my kid doesn't end up like that."

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, I'd agree that religion's definitely played an influential role in how negatively suicide is viewed in most cultures.

It's just another stick in the carrots and sticks that a society uses to keep its members in line.

Darwinism is a harsh truth, we've been programmed to be enslaved to a lot of impulses

But of course. People without such impulses don't tend to survive long enough to pass on their genes.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

This place used to be so peaceful... :aw:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
T

Tiburcio

What happened?
I'm seeing burning discussons of everyody against everybody. I'm not talking of afterlife duscussion: it's by far worse. Sometimes it implies racial comments, homophobia and transphobia.

D

Deleted member 847

I wish I'd die in my sleep. I wouldn't have to fight for dominance with my lizard brain. And I don't see the point in life, we (all animals, not just us humans) are basically just parasites that consume each other, change the environment and reproduce ourselves to continue this cycle until nature kills us all for good.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, here4now, Xmac000 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 847

Imagine being a lion or a bear. You wouldn't obsessively need to find a pattern in everything, you would just live in the present. You can only be depressed if you're stuck in your past, or are too aware about your future.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Caerula and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I'm seeing burning discussons of everyody against everybody. I'm not talking of afterlife duscussion: it's by far worse. Sometimes it implies racial comments, homophobia and transphobia.
Ah, I haven't seen anything of sorts, but I mostly stick to this thread. Let me guess, the mods aren't doing anything about all the bigotry?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Ah, I haven't seen anything of sorts, but I mostly stick to this thread. Let me guess, the mods aren't doing anything about all the bigotry?
I didn't look it.

Anyway, I don't care what they do as long as at least this place is safe of it.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Well, if you want to read that kind of crap, I can tell you where: YouTube comments section!

my youtube routine consists of let's plays and watching shane dawson and those are pretty free from homophobia

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Anyway, I don't care what they do as long as at least this place is safe of it.
As long as prejudice is allowed in this site, no place here is safe.
my youtube routine consists of let's plays and watching shane dawson and those are pretty free from homophobia
I watch let's plays too, but usually from random people. Some of them are not very good people :/ Some time ago I was watching a Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door LP and the YouTuber ended up saying some unfortunate things about Vivian (a transgender ghostly fellow from that game). Why do people have to be such monsters.

T

Tiburcio

As long as prejudice is allowed in this site, no place here is safe.
Oh

I see

Honestly, I'm so used to hide my sexual orientation due to repression that I don't care about it anylonger, I simply say I like women (which is true) and I focus my attention in it.

I hid it for my whole life and I still do it. And I will continue doing it for a long time if nothing changes.

I know there is nothing wrong but they got their goal, they got making me feeling uncomfortable for it.

I hope something changes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Yeah, if only it was that simple for everyone.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I want to teleport myself (too tired for a proper travel) to Albuquerque and pay my respects to Walter White's tombstone

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KCN and 2 others
icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
I hate my hair. It's not even that long but I can't stand the feeling of it against my back/neck. I'm tempted to take these shears I have and just start hacking. I couldn't pull off super short hair though, I'd just age myself by 20 years.

T

Tiburcio

I hate my hair. It's not even that long but I can't stand the feeling of it against my back/neck. I'm tempted to take these shears I have and just start hacking. I couldn't pull off super short hair though, I'd just age myself by 20 years.
I used to have a problem like that.

Then I shaved my head.

It's the best choice I never did.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Caerula and 1 other person
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I haven't really seen any questionable behavior here on the forum in the way of bigotry and such.

T

Tiburcio

Dude

Nothing happens when you reach the 700 post mark.

No new name color
No new title
No more nothing?

What a shit!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Comatose11 and 2 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Dude

Nothing happens when you reach the 700 post mark.

No new name color
No new title
No more nothing?

Lol, an unknown feature of the forum. I bet nobody else knew this before!

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I've always been an antinatalist since I was a teenager, but some days more than others I feel extremely blessed that I'm not a parent. Looks like sometimes the best choice you can make is all about doing nothing

Reactions: retarddd, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
T

Tiburcio

I've always been an antinatalist since I was a teenager, but some days more than others I feel extremely blessed that I'm not a parent. Looks like sometimes the best choice you can make is all about doing nothing
I assure you something: if you sre depressed, your kids are going to suck the few vitality you have.

Like I did.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Fylobatica and 1 other person
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I assure you something: if you sre depressed, your kids are going to suck the few vitality you have.

Like I did.

I was thinking about the child(ren)'s happiness. I would not have been able to ensure it, so I'm thankful that the idea of being a parent never crossed my mind.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I was thinking about the child(ren)'s happiness. I would not have been able to ensure it, so I'm thankful that the idea of being a parent never crossed my mind.
I prefered don't say anything due to a discussion I had yesterday about something similar. This topic hurts me a lot.

But I really appreciate it. I know perfectly how it feels as my oarents are the full reason I am here. They had me like if I was a pet but I required attention they didn't give to me, imposing their pride to my happiness. They could helped me perfectly but I had to take care about them and their mental problems.

And now, I'm at this point.

Fucking selfish monsters

Please don't take that way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Fylobatica and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Everyone I know growing up as persons, moving on with their lives, and I am stay behind... As usual.

Why should I keep on living? It is so unlikely that I will ever be anyone remotely relevant in my career of choice, plus I am already old.

Fuck.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy and 3 others