• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I think I discovered another fear: reading stories of sexual abuse when young.

I find it extremely scary. It makes me feel more anxiety than tarantulas, feline predators and anime profile pictures in the world.
What's wrong with Anime? It's everything but scary. You should watch Attack on titan, that's what I am watching now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaptorHavx, Dip and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

What's wrong with Anime? It's everything but scary. You should watch Attack on titan, that's what I am watching now.
I have nothing against it but for some reason, it makes me feel very anxious.

I don't know why. I feel they are staring me. And that design makes me feel uncomfortable.

And yes I found it scary, I'm unabled to enjoy it at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Caerula
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I remember when i was 5 or 6 (which makes this one of my earliest memories) i was wandering around in the house, bored, trying to find what to do and i stopped for a few moments and thought like "whats the point ? Why do i want to have fun anyway ? Why do i even live ?" And it had bugged me for a while. Im still fascinated that one my earliest memories is about thinking about how meaningless everything is.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 8 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else here afraid they might still be here for a long time? Unable to push themselves over the edge no matter how low they get? A method is one thing but finding something to push you up untill that point is my problem. First thing that comes to people's mind is "you're not ready" but tbh after more than 15 years of thinking this way i don't think i'll ever be ready enough. I envy the people who come in here weeks or day's before they ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa and 9 others
T

Tiburcio

"you're not ready"
Even here there is people who fuck us with this shit.

Anyone else here afraid they might still be here for a long time? Unable to push themselves over the edge no matter how low they get? A method is one thing but finding something to push you up untill that point is my problem. First thing that comes to people's mind is "you're not ready" but tbh after more than 15 years of thinking this way i don't think i'll ever be ready enough. I envy the people who come in here weeks or day's before they ctb.
Yes, I can't overcome my fear and I'm afraid of remaining for a long time. One of my worst nigtmares is having a long life.

"you're not ready"
Again to this, this is super annoying, like if some of us weren't 10000% sure of what we are doing and what we want.

Oh god, I have so much anxiety in this moment, sorry if it looks aggresive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Midnight, Anarchy and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Even here there is people who fuck us with this shit.

Yes, I can't overcome my fear and I'm afraid of remaining for a long time. One of my worst nigtmares is having a long life.

Again to this, this is super annoying, like if some of us weren't 10000% sure of what we are doing and what we want.

Oh god, I have so much anxiety in this moment, sorry if it looks aggresive.

It's difficult .. not being "ready"=/= not being suicidal if that makes sence. I have difficulty putting it into words.

Some people saying "you're not ready" as if they mean you should overthink your depression/suicidality and try being happy instead and see if it works out. Well after 15 years of depression i think i can pretty much conclude there isn't a fix for my issue that is nothing short of a miracle.

Others may mean something different when they say those words idk .. it's all very difficult

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy and 6 others
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
It intensified and I don't know why.

I think the highest rank is even better. When you have thousand post and you wasted the whole chromatic range, after red you got pink and after it, you got purple and you become a mod. If you post even more, your name turns blue-purple and you are adminded. If you still continue posting, you have blue again, fuck it up and you lost your account.

oh man, this would turn out to be an excellent plot for a horror story from the depths of the WWW.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RaptorHavx and 3 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
Today I tried to stay "positive" and actually do something that's supposed to be good, especially for my overall health (going out for a walk with somebody I care at least a bit, after years spent about 99% alone) but needless to say the whole initiative backfired on me, lol. It was kind of dull, that "expectations VS reality" type of thing. Nevermind, I'll get back to bed for now

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RaptorHavx and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

The last day I had 32 likes of @Caerula in less thsn one hour.

Will she beat her mark? :wee:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
The last day I had 32 likes of @Caerula in less thsn one hour.

Will she beat her mark? :wee:
I just came back to this forum and saw a bunch of new posts XDDD I'm enjoying reading them XDDD

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I just came back to this forum and saw a bunch of new posts XDDD I'm enjoying reading them XDDD

Welcome back and don't leave. I'll try to give more enjoyment :hihi:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Welcome back and don't leave. I'll try to give more enjoyment :hihi:
Awww sometimes I take breaks from internet but I love this place too much to actually leave. And your posts are always like on point :D

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RaptorHavx and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

My mind is too numbed for writting something decent

I wanted to post something related with my feelings but they don't want to go out

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
@Tiburcio my prophecy was right! Your nickname eventually became red.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
Do you think I will be adminded some day too?

"I foresee that you will become the undisputed ruler of every forum on Earth".

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

"I foresee that you will become the undisputed ruler of every forum on Earth".
It sounds good!

But it would sound better if I would participate in other forums

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and lv-gras
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I for one welcome our new Spanish overlord

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
How small does small go? Is infinite smallness even possible?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, Caerula and 2 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
infinite smallness = exponentiation of nothingness until both sides collide

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
infinite smallness = exponentiation of nothingness until both sides collide
What happens when the unstoppable force collides with the immovable object ?

K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
What happens when the unstoppable force collides with the immovable object ?

strength always wins, to stop an unstoppable force the immovable object would require to be located in more dimensions than the one in which the vector of the force travels

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Caerula, lv-gras and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
strength always wins, to stop an unstoppable force the immovable object would require to be located in more dimensions than the one in which the vector of the force travels
Or the unstoppable force could just simply pass through the immovable object

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, Caerula and 1 other person
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
I had some very weird dream today in which I was feeling extremely dizzy and hallucinating. Odd place. Waking up from sleep in some room with other sleeping people. Basically I was waking up in dream in dream and in another dream... it was like nightmare hallucination. When I finally woke up, and was afraid it's not reality again for 10th time or so, I couldn't bloody move my body even a bit, I was paralysed. Being scared as f*** after a while I could finally move bits of my body and eventually raise myself. Looking at clock broke my mind. It felt like hours have passed but in fact it was almost the same time as when I went to sleep. It takes me a WHILE to fall asleep. Then how the hell ? What happened to me... I've missed my antidepressant dose, but seriously ? This thing was... I have no words...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Caerula, Morning Angel and 3 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I had some very weird dream today in which I was feeling extremely dizzy and hallucinating. Odd place. Waking up from sleep in some room with other sleeping people. Basically I was waking up in dream in dream and in another dream... it was like nightmare hallucination. When I finally woke up, and was afraid it's not reality again for 10th time or so, I couldn't bloody move my body even a bit, I was paralysed. Being scared as f*** after a while I could finally move bits of my body and eventually raise myself. Looking at clock broke my mind. It felt like hours have passed but in fact it was almost the same time as when I went to sleep. It takes me a WHILE to fall asleep. Then how the hell ? What happened to me... I've missed my antidepressant dose, but seriously ? This thing was... I have no words...

For some reason this came to mind.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Caerula, RaptorHavx and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Argh, I logged on facebook to stalk someone and then my crush's name popped on the search bar, almost made me cry... yet another reason to end this pathetic life.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Anarchy, Caerula and 4 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Am I pathetic for being here?