• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Fuck this life. Every beautiful or happy thing they try to end it and make it fade away. I have to ctb asap before I become a useless aged person and everything that I loved and knew faded away.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think if I'll continue living (which will not happen anyway) then I'll need my electronics, roms and emulators, consoles, storage full of anime and more stuff. I can fill the time using them and related activities theoretically until I die.

But I'll a give a big fuck you to those who try to ruin the internet and freedom. I'll get my roms and whatever I want, this is my happiness and life. Fuck you corporations and states.

If anything happens to my precious things, I'll ctb immediately no matter whats the method

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Someone just told me life is beautiful and I'm brainwashed by depression to think otherwise. What a prick.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Anarchy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Someone just told me life is beautiful and I'm brainwashed by depression to think otherwise. What a prick.
I would have made this person have nightmares by telling about all the horrible things that happen in the world in an every hour basis. Then again, this kind of person would probably say something like "you just gotta focus on the positive things xD".

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 4 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Incredible as it seems, I have finished my own version of Skyrim Special Edition. I have added almost everything I could want to add and it works. Who knows how many hours have I spent on this, I have about 100 recorded hours on Steam just testing mods. And it's not the first time I do it, it's just the first time I succeed (thanks oldrim).

I will always update it whenever it's neccesary but most of the work is completed. I use about 250 mods.

https://imgur.com/a/YOrfB
https://imgur.com/a/AX8yv

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018

"Just focus on little things in life!!!!!!1111111!!!!"

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zanexx and 5 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I should be using this thread more often. I think I have spammed this website by making so many new threads... sorry peeps. D:

And I also cannot wait until the date arrives. I chose my date for a reason and I wish it would arrive already. I feel like a child who is excited for Christmas and just wants to open my presents already.

I also feel incredibly incompetent at work. I try to fake confidence but I know the company will be better off once I kill myself. I think the only reason I haven't been fired is because they need someone to do the job and it isn't a well known job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zanexx and 4 others
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I was about to join a chatroom with 500+ members but I was literally scared by the insane amount of messages that were posted, so I gave up. Talking about new levels of social phobia...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zanexx and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

I was about to join a chatroom with 500+ members but I was literally scared by the insane amount of messages that were posted, so I gave up. Talking about new levels of social phobia...
I feel the same in every chat room. The biggest one I was had only 60 persons and I was overwhelmed of the amount of messages they sent constantly, I had a so big anxiety attack that I had to leave that group suddenly and uninstalling the app.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zanexx, Caerula and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The day cycle is very fast. I want to do anything. I want to think or plan ctbing. but its very fast. I wake up from sleeping only to find that I'm sleepy.
For me time is very fast at terrifying rate, I really have to do something.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, typx, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
I want to teleport myself (too tired for a proper travel) to Albuquerque and pay my respects to Walter White's tombstone

New Mexico is great. I wish I could have witnessed the early days of the guerra contra el narcotráfico en México, from what I have read and watched it was spectacular

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
T

Tiburcio

Being killed is being freed.

Kill someone is set free to someone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Anarchy
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Kill someone is murder, nothing else.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, typx, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

So mercy killing is murder? These doctors must be serial killers for ending the lives of so many sick dogs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Tiburcio
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I can't see how taking the life of someone who wants to live is any better than preventing someone who wishes to die from ending theirs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a common theme on this site is wishing that we had more control over our lives. I know this is true for me at least. Almost every facet of our lives is decided for us by something else, be it our genetics, our parents, or any number of various people or natural processes that have power over us. One thing we do have autonomy over is the decision to live or die, and I can't believe it's right to rob someone of that autonomy.

If someone desires to die, I have absolutely no issue with them receiving assistance from others, so long as it's their choice.

So mercy killing is murder? These doctors must be serial killers for ending the lives of so many sick dogs

Dogs hardly have the same ability as humans to understand what death is or the potential suffering they'll go through in the future if they continue to live. Though perhaps not ideal, I think it's pretty necessary that humans make that decision for them. People, on the other hand, can make that decision for themselves.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I was lurking here as usual and I noticed all users in the "wise" range "tourquoise name" were banned because they had gray letters.

...but no, they weren't, just I have low bright in my screen... yay...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Anarchy
T

Tiburcio

Being killed is being freed.

Kill someone is set free to someone.
I can't see how taking the life of someone who wants to live is any better than preventing someone who wishes to die from ending theirs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a common theme on this site is wishing that we had more control over our lives. I know this is true for me at least. Almost every facet of our lives is decided for us by something else, be it our genetics, our parents, or any number of various people or natural processes that have power over us. One thing we do have autonomy over is the decision to live or die, and I can't believe it's right to rob someone of that autonomy.

If someone desires to die, I have absolutely no issue with them receiving assistance from others, so long as it's their choice.

Dogs hardly have the same ability as humans to understand what death is or the potential suffering they'll go through in the future if they continue to live. Though perhaps not ideal, I think it's pretty necessary that humans make that decision for them. People, on the other hand, can make that decision for themselves.
I was not strictely talking about what is better, in that moment I was looking it from beyond, like if life and death are two different rooms. Like something superior.

We never existed until this life. Our nonexistence was gone when we born and will remain gone for this lifetime. When you die, is like escaping of a locked and isolated room, when you can't know what is outside it. You can't take a look to what is out of the room of existence, you only can make conclusions, more or less accurate but never exoerienced by yourself, like shadows entering trought the window: you can have an idea of what is outside but you never saw it whit your own eyes.

Being dead is being free of that strange conciousness room, it doesn't have to be good or bad: it simply is.

It's matter of perspective and you also can see it since the other side: life is a temporary escape, the only visit to something out of the eternal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I know many are afraid of what happened after death. But aren't anyone curious instead? I don't believe in anything and I want to experience the nothingness, if not I'll see what happens

T

Tiburcio

I know many are afraid of what happened after death. But aren't anyone curious instead? I don't believe in anything and I want to experience the nothingness, if not I'll see what happens
That's how I think, I also would like to experience nothingless but that's paradoxical.

I felt curiosity yes, but I noticed I won't see that reality with my own eyes and I got dissapointed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and lv-gras
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
That's how I think, I also would like to experience nothingless but that's paradoxical.

I felt curiosity yes, but I noticed I won't see that reality with my own eyes and I got dissapointed.

I don't care also but lets see whatever happens next (if we are able to)

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The amount of doubts about methods is annoying and I think mostly comes from prolifer trolls. There are fucking countless methods including peaceful ones yet they insist that nothing is good. Failures in implementation doesn't mean the method is bad or not peaceful Btw!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Made4TV and 7 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If anyone is a hardcore chemist for example, they'll find many ways to end it peacefully. This prolife planet is a joke

K

KCN

Jul 16, 2018
Dude

Nothing happens when you reach the 700 post mark.

No new name color
No new title
No more nothing?
/QUOTE]

Despite this, your orange nickname got... a little bit more intense? I seem to recall that it was a slighter fainter kind of orange.

Also, for some reason I've assumed that the highest rank on the forum (aside from mods and admins) would have shown bright red coloured letters. I'm a weirdo

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I so wish I could trade bodies with a terminally ill patient. That way I can die and they can live.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Xingster, tammyot and 10 others
here4now

here4now

The ride never ends!
Jun 13, 2018
I hate my gender and I'm disgusted with myself.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RaptorHavx and 6 others
T

Tiburcio

It intensified and I don't know why.

I think the highest rank is even better. When you have thousand post and you wasted the whole chromatic range, after red you got pink and after it, you got purple and you become a mod. If you post even more, your name turns blue-purple and you are adminded. If you still continue posting, you have blue again, fuck it up and you lost your account.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, KCN and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I think I discovered another fear: reading stories of sexual abuse when young.

I find it extremely scary. It makes me feel more anxiety than tarantulas, feline predators and anime profile pictures in the world.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, RaptorHavx and 4 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Post to get to 667,sorry i just need to post here to move away from 666.
The number of the beast.I am not superstitious.And i don't believe in this.
But subconsciously i think maybe i do.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, agreement and 6 others
T

Tiburcio

Post to get to 667,sorry i just need to post here to move away from 666.
The number of the beast.I am not superstitious.And i don't believe in this.
But subconsciously i think maybe i do.
Oh, it was a good number :aw:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others