lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
Just waiting for my sleeping pills to work. Life is hard. lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I just saw one of the afterlife threads and it gave me an idea.

Putting all the guys in an arena, giving all them a pocketknife and the last survivor wins the discussion.

And the others could find their so wished afterlife... or not.

Don't do it please.
Sounds like something the Romans would watch back in the day.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Don't blame yourself too much on this man, you know you are not at fault. It looks to me that you really cared and I'm quite positive she felt that. As for her... kind of reminded me of those who post here, that they are finally gonna do it, and they became inactive here since then. I have literally mixed feelings, sad that he had to go, if only he's in better circumstances. And at the same time I also feel relief for him, since he succeeded and finally got out of his predicament.
Thank you.

I think I shouldn't feel so sad, she wanted this for a lot pf time but I can't avoid it.

I simply look for myself, I will never see her again, no matter of how many suffering she endured. I hate this selfish feelings, if at least I could control them better this won't be such a torture for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

We live in a world when forsaking little kids you gave life and conciousness and left them in orphanhood is completely OK. Now, if you are a young son, you will be judged and criticized by everybody.

I don't know, MAYBE I am the one who is mad. Maybe I was wrong all this time or maybe the other people is just horrible, who knows. And who cares about it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Caerula and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am losing my goddamn mind. No one can convince me my mental health isn't slowly decaying.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Fuck this life. My brain chemicals are not coming

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 3 others
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
I'm posting from an Internet Cafè and the guy next to me is chatting with his gf while I'm reading r/morbidreality. How appropriate

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy and 5 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I think that if I live past 30 my schizoid PD will turn into a full blown schizophrenia, I'm starting to have some scary thoughts and feelings about reality.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

I hope persons wouldn't be in constant conflict one with other. Humans only complain betweem them, constantly. Nobody changes his mind. The problems continue. It truly makes me think humans (and some not human animals) are just not made for existing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I found out there is way to recover a bricked 3DS. Now I just need to find a magnet to attempt recovering my old bricked system.

T

Tiburcio

I should stop thinking about age caps for suicide. I think they should disappear and stop thinking abouy what other people say but I can't avoid feeling unnerved. I endured so much toxicity than I won't tolerate even a bit more.

I simply hate toxic persons. (Which means I hate persons in general.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Meena and 2 others
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I am losing my goddamn mind. No one can convince me my mental health isn't slowly decaying.

I think you'd have to be insane to be sane in this world, but I get what you mean. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this without having a breakdown of some sort. I don't want to stick around long enough to find out.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

I really feel the same, sometimes my mind is not working as if it tells me I should quit life asap

T

Tiburcio

Even if I am very good showing my emotions, expressing any other thing is a feat for me. I know very good my ideas but trying to express them properly is super complicated.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Maggotymaggots
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
That moment when people around me start to trash-talk supermodels for "not being pretty enough" and their debate gets so heated that they don't notice the glamorous asymmetry of my face

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
So I actually managed to fix my old 3DS XL. Now I have two working 3DSes. I guess that is something. My life might suck, but yay two 3DSes!

here4now

here4now

The ride never ends!
Jun 13, 2018
What if I succeeded last time when I overdosed and I'm in hell now? Being stuck in my life is the perfect punishment.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
So I actually managed to fix my old 3DS XL. Now I have two working 3DSes. I guess that is something. My life might suck, but yay two 3DSes!

Vote for 3DSes @ the next presidential election!

[seriously though, game consoles would do a better job in putting common-sense regulations in place]

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I love driving and going to the store in the wee hours because there is no traffic and no people.

M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
What if I succeeded last time when I overdosed and I'm in hell now? Being stuck in my life is the perfect punishment.

Why should suicide warrant punishment?

We were brought into this life without a second thought and without being given any choice in the matter, and are then told it's us who are morally wrong for "playing god" because we want to die before others deem is acceptable.

You don't deserve any punishment for ending your life, let alone deserve to be put through hell for it. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Why should suicide warrant punishment?

We were brought into this life without a second thought and without being given any choice in the matter, and are then told it's us who are morally wrong for "playing god" because we want to die before others deem is acceptable.

You don't deserve any punishment for ending your life, let alone deserve to be put through hell for it. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that.
The idea that suicide leads to punishment only "makes sense" (focus on the quotation marks) if you take religious beliefs in consideration. At some point I wondered if the demonization, so to speak, of suicide was a thing born from Christianity, but upon researching more, there are quite a few of beliefs that don't see suicide as a good thing, though I haven't found yet a religious belief that paints suicide in such a bad way like Christianity does. Basically, some beliefs say that if you kill yourself, you will have to redo it all over again or that will just accumulate bad karma (or the equivalent of karma from other beliefs).

There is one belief though that said nothing bad about suicide, but I can't remember the name of it. All it was said is that if you killed yourself, that just means you killed yourself. There was no punishment by the deity of said belief, which was interesting and refreshing.

From a "scientific" point of view, suicide is just the act of taking your own life before something else does the job for you.

If you ask me what I believe, I wouldn't know what to tell you. I do agree that suicide shouldn't warrant punishment, but no one knows what truly comes next, if anything comes after death at all. Hopefully nothing comes after, but truly, who knows?

T

Tiburcio

Pretending you are interested in what other persons are saying is very tiring.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Asthenia
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
Pretending you are interested in what other persons are saying is very tiring.

this was your 666th message, let's summon all the devils

|\\pretend you're interested|\\

T

Tiburcio

this was your 666th message, let's summon all the devils

|\\pretend you're interested|\\
I was about to delete a recent post and then write here this keeping the number.

Thanks for saving me that effort, really.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and Asthenia
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
You called?

I've finally found you: let's hug each other and wait for... A freshly baked cake from the depth of the Seven Hells.

(I'm not a good storyteller)

M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
The idea that suicide leads to punishment only "makes sense" (focus on the quotation marks) if you take religious beliefs in consideration. At some point I wondered if the demonization, so to speak, of suicide was a thing born from Christianity, but upon researching more, there are quite a few of beliefs that don't see suicide as a good thing, though I haven't found yet a religious belief that paints suicide in such a bad way like Christianity does. Basically, some beliefs say that if you kill yourself, you will have to redo it all over again or that will just accumulate bad karma (or the equivalent of karma from other beliefs).

There is one belief though that said nothing bad about suicide, but I can't remember the name of it. All it was said is that if you killed yourself, that just means you killed yourself. There was no punishment by the deity of said belief, which was interesting and refreshing.

From a "scientific" point of view, suicide is just the act of taking your own life before something else does the job for you.

If you ask me what I believe, I wouldn't know what to tell you. I do agree that suicide shouldn't warrant punishment, but no one knows what truly comes next, if anything comes after death at all. Hopefully nothing comes after, but truly, who knows?

Yeah, I'd agree that religion's definitely played an influential role in how negatively suicide is viewed in most cultures. A little tangential, but I remember having to sit through a sermon where the pastor, very self-righteously of course, condemned a terminally ill woman who had recently come into the public eye after seeking euthanasia at a fairly young age (late twenties or early thirties, I don't really remember). He just went on and on about how selfish she was for not putting others suffering above her own, and arrogant for thinking that her life was her own and not God's. Empathy's really not most people's strong suit, is it?

The religion you mentioned which has a more neutral outlook on suicide sounds interesting. I'd be interested in hearing more, if you do remember, and feel like sharing it.

I can't pretend to know what happens after death, either. I guess nothingness seems the most likely, I haven't come across anything that's convinced me of the existence of an afterlife, but as you said, who knows.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Yeah, I'd agree that religion's definitely played an influential role in how negatively suicide is viewed in most cultures. A little tangential, but I remember having to sit through a sermon where the pastor, very self-righteously of course, condemned a terminally ill woman who had recently come into the public eye after seeking euthanasia at a fairly young age (late twenties or early thirties, I don't really remember). He just went on and on about how selfish she was for not putting others suffering above her own, and arrogant for thinking that her life was her own and not God's. Empathy's really not most people's strong suit, is it?

The religion you mentioned which has a more neutral outlook on suicide sounds interesting. I'd be interested in hearing more, if you do remember, and feel like sharing it.

I can't pretend to know what happens after death, either. I guess nothingness seems the most likely, I haven't come across anything that's convinced me of the existence of an afterlife, but as you said, who knows.
It definitely is not.

And alright. I remember seeing an article about the belief I mentioned on wikipedia. I will take some time to try to dig up.

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
I feel like I've reached the point of no return. It doesn't matter if I make small lists of things to do. I'm aware that I'm only doing it as a stall tactic. Death is the logical choice, not an emotional reaction.

There's this misconception that a lot of people who attempt suicide regret it. Those people either were just reacting to a stressful time in their lives, the attempt was a cry for help, or they realized the amount of physical pain they'd have to endure and decided it was easier to keep living.

I had depression as a kid before a lot of my problems started appearing and before the bullying got out of control. Right now I have so many problems both personal and situational that no amount of money could fix. But I have to live because I don't want to end up in a hospital and asked why I did it or told that I'm lucky I made it.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
We become hungry then eat. If we don't feel hungry and don't feel anything, we'll die peacefully. Fuck hunger and life, we are "stomach slaves" after all.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 7 others