• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
We have some sort of a depression awareness class today, i think I'm gonna start straight up crying because I feel utterly terrible today.
Message me sweetie

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Pentobartbital and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I don't think I've ever needed you more than I do right now, but I can't reach out to you, because we don't speak now. I'm sorry I did this to us.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Circles
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
I smashed my left hand's middle finger while closing a window, it is bleeding heavily, hurts horribly

• Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
We have some sort of a depression awareness class today, i think I'm gonna start straight up crying because I feel utterly terrible today.
F-692.jpg
BaTQenBvtV9Ykzci2vKS_gZnBEqbAFnJIfbvmgoSLeE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, martha, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
I can never eat, i only have 1 thing daily

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cookiedough8956, Roberto and 1 other person
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Trying to take pictures where I will not be ugly, nah, failed to do it, just reminded myself once against that I should better die

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Severnayasemiramida, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Woke up vomiting in my bed again. It is all so grinding and I am so tired and the powers that be want to further cut my support hours. So that is yet another fight I don't have the energy for. Sat here fantasising about gathering all my puke and throwing it in my MP's face. But I would likely get done under terrorism laws for employing a biological agent... These people take the piss and the bitterness in me wishes I could just inflict this misery on them and have them suffer it. Destroy all their fucking illusions.

Reactions: coileanbeag, Deleted member 4993, Pentobartbital and 4 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
It's my Birthday today, and I had hoped for a "birthday" text from you, but I knew it wouldn't happen. But deep down, I had hoped for it at midnight. Midnight came and here I am, still staring at my phone, waiting. When I go to sleep, I'll wake up and still wait, I'll always wait for you.

Reactions: Circles, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Roberto and 2 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
It's my Birthday today, and I had hoped for a "birthday" text from you, but I knew it wouldn't happen. But deep down, I had hoped for it at midnight. Midnight came and here I am, still staring at my phone, waiting. When I go to sleep, I'll wake up and still wait, I'll always wait for you.
:( I'm not the you you're talking about but happy birthday, if it means anything. ❤

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I know it's harsh to say what I'm about to say but you need to let go. If you truly love someone you will let go of him/her. That not only sets you free but also the other person. You might not even realize the effect you're having on the other person. Sometimes the action we take in the best interest of our loved ones end up hurting the ones we love the most. Clinging on to false hope is the worst thing you can do.

Believe me everyone here experienced it at some point in their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, AhG, AnnihilatedAnna and 2 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I love how everytime when I think, "Maybe it's not so bad, I might not ctb" life always do something to remind me why I'm doing it. Long story short, my family sucks etc. When I do CTB I hope they all regret not defending or being there for me.

Don't think my family will regret
If any thing they will put the blame on me somehow.
Bc they are the good ones and im the bad screwed up one apparently.

Reactions: Random, thatguyakira123, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Never put the key to your happiness in someone elses pocket.

Reactions: martha, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993 and 8 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i dont want my friend to suffer when i kms ... i tried to go away ... but i couldnt bc i m scared to be alone .. i dont want to die alone .. im so selfish ... im so scared ..i hate ms so much it hurts it makes me want to kms even more

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, Wolfjob_dayjob and 7 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
It might not mean anything, but Happy Birthday :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993, mattwitt and 7 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Every day is constant pain, I want all of this to stop :(

Reactions: Circles, throwaway777, WOODESITY and 3 others
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
I cant believe what a pathetic loser ive become.

Im 30 and all i have is my job.
I dont want to go back. I havent made a single friend in this new town.

Im the invisible weird guy. The creepy loser everyone i know irl loves to hate.

I think i have a huge 'kick me' sign above my head as most people, including friends and family, line up to shit on my face

Im slowly being consumed by hatred. Over the fact that im just a lesser weakling other animals will prey upon.

Thats ALL i am and i hate this.
But i hate myself even more for not being able to change.
For not being able to just kill myself when all that awaits is more loneliness, more humiliation, more of the same for 30 more years.

Just fucking do it you wimp, no one will miss you

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, throwaway777, throwaway123 and 4 others
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
I bite my cheek inside too much

And lips

Reactions: Jc40, Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway777 and 3 others
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I about my final, glorious meal before I ctb when I shop groceries

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Science and knowledge are not Pro-life. Its either pro-choice or pro-death depending on the axiom you want or believe in. Pro-life= people want to remain ignorant.

Reactions: Kassender, AnnihilatedAnna, throwaway777 and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Being moaned at and mocked by my mum because it hurts changing my piercing is not how I wanted my morning to start.

Reactions: Circles, waived, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Brother was shouting and undermining my mom again. I just wanted to hurt him so bad but I got scared and chicken out. I had a knife in my hand and ready to open my door to hurt him, but I got scared like a little bitch. I wish he would just go away. It's so unfair, why is it I have to be the one that dies.

Don't think my family will regret
If any thing they will put the blame on me somehow.
Bc they are the good ones and im the bad screwed up one apparently.

I know my older brother is gonna use it to emotionally blackmail my mother and drag me through the dirt when talking to my family, they already believe all the lies he says about me anyways. Then he'll use my death to emotionally blackmail sympathy for him from my family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
He always calls and wishes me goodnight when he goes to sleep. Today I haven't even received a single message telling he's going to sleep. I started messaging every 30 minutes, was doubting if he was drinking with friends or something terrible had happened.

Finally I called. He became angry cause "it's 3 a.m. and I was sleeping". Shit, for me it's 7 a.m. and I can't fall asleep even now.

Why the fuck I didn't jumped a month ago and got stuck in questionable distant relationship?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I used to have the Calvin and Hobbes collections and am sitting here looking at online versions while listening to summer night insects audio and it's a bit much.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Can't decide whether society is the problem or just me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Redt2go
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018