• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
For some reason, today I'm haunted with a script for a stupid movie. Well, it has a point of sorts, but it doesn't make it any less stupid.

An average family made of Eddie Murphy in drag, Jim Carrey, and the fat kid from the goonies had fallen on hard times: the kid has abnormally vicious constipation. Roughly three quarters in, the kid is undergoing chemo. Why? I don't know.
The Make A Wish foundation shows up and asks him what he wants. He wants his last meal to be delivered by a Taco Bell CEO. The kid wants a private chat with the guy as they share his last taco on this Earth.
As we then discover, the CEO is not a grumpy old white guy, but a fairy in disguise. There is a small issue with the disguise - the fairy has to be Stark naked to wear it because reasons. Also, the fairy is played by Emma Watson.
She serves him a magical taco and whispers a magic incarnation in his ear. The kid is half crying and retreats to the bathroom to perform the sacred constipation curing spell: flush the taco while screaming "zoop-dee-doop I want to poop" at the top of his lungs. The spell works as advertised because the taco is the greatest sacrifice in the universe. The kid is sad because he had to sacrifice the great taco to be able to shit again. The movie ends with him looking at the moon, whispering "zoop-dee-doop I want to poop" and crying.

My point with this silly shit is that movie lines can't be a direct link to getting through tough times.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Ahhhh

Got ghosted by another girl

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WOODESITY
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
my brain tortures me :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, Circles and 1 other person
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I have thoughts about talking to my wife before my bus ride, but my biggest fear is her not replying. God, I miss that woman!

Reactions: Circles and WOODESITY
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
My family is one of the major reasons why I want to die. I don't have any control over life. Every aspect of my life is in their control.
When I die I will finally be in control for once in my life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WOODESITY, Redt2go and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Beachy head was nice today. A bit windy, I swear a gust could have whacked me back into the side of the cliff. What sucks is the bit with the vertical drop (as opposed to jagged edges I'd bounce off) isn't has highest bit. So the figures are a bit off. My guess is it's only a bit over half the highest point. What's even worse is the ledge isn't exactly like a diving board edge. It slopes. So I don't know how the fuck I'm going to see what I'm doing without fumbling off. I want at least some chance of going head first. Oh, and I think I saw a fucking dog jump off. At first I thought it was a ruck sack blown by the wind. But then a few coast guard and stuff turned up. What's fucking weird is the dog seemed to know where to jump. Had it sussed the place out previously like I was doing now?

• Yay!
Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WOODESITY and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I want to lower the difficulty setting of life.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and 9 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I hope I don't fuck this up. I failed in life. I don't want to fail in suicide.
I want to lower the difficulty setting of life.
This.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Redt2go and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Car parked next to mine just now. I can't believe anyone would willingly do this to their vehicle, but then it was kind of a piece of shit anyway.

6Ayu9rU.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Today is @Crest33 birthday. So sad he had to ctb :aw:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
I was thinking of writing about a tiger that swaps places with a common housecat. It was going to be a situational comedy, but before I started, the housecat had already been ripped to shreds by teeth and the tiger had been shipped to a detention facility where it was being blamed for being a tiger.

Some people never have a chance; they're consumed before they even begin. If you're lucky enough, you believe the lie for a little while.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and coileanbeag
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I give up. I'm just so fucking done. So sick of getting hopeful and almost happy only to be knocked down worse than before.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul, Azagorod and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I was complaining that the edge of the cliff wasn't as square as a diving board edge. No shit! Other people manage it. That must have been survival instinct talking. It's not like I'm trying to get diving points. I could just sort of flump off it and that would work. And complaining that 100+m isn't high enough? Wtf! I've had a thing for "Beachy Head", maybe I've selected the wrong method for me. Or maybe I just need to get drunk next time and as punishment for not jumping then sleep rough with 80mph gusts

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WOODESITY
AhG

AhG

Jan 24, 2019
You can be mad at someone and still miss them.

Reactions: WOODESITY and Redt2go
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
How about leaving me alone?
Please.. let this be known to me.. the role I am playing, the role of a servant or the role of a miserable person with pathetic fate.. whatever it is. Let me know. Have some mercy.. have I not been a puppet till today? How long will you stamp me down?
I don't remember a time when I don't have this question mark .
In the time you use to scare me, speak up, the time you spend to make me feel and that hollowness inside.. use it to help me once.
Why.. are you not allowed to help me and make me feel like.. i'm just like any other person? Or am I supposed to suffer from the day I was born till my death?
There is no one whom I could ask .. that is the reason I am asking you.
I was a unplanned and unexpected mistake. Weren't you used till now as a stone for some people to climb up?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and WOODESITY
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
It is quite depressing to realise that the most exciting thing about my day is the humble bundle just unlocked. Hopefully one of the games will take me away from nausea and ruminating on just how horrible and empty everything now feels.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and WOODESITY
T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
Constantly checking this forum and fantasizing about magically dying or ending your life when you look at it. When you are not, you think checking the forum will speed up the process.
So true.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FTL.Wanderer, Azagorod and 3 others
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
It is quite depressing to realise that the most exciting thing about my day is the humble bundle just unlocked. Hopefully one of the games will take me away from nausea and ruminating on just how horrible and empty everything now feels.

Iktfb. In my case it's even less exciting, I'm hyped for the release of the new Hearthstone expansion (knowing full well that it will mutilate my favorite class -_-). Literally been counting down the days. It's definitely just feeding an addiction at this point, but at least its something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
AhG

AhG

Jan 24, 2019
I just want to lay in bed with my wife, in our underwear and makeout, watch movies and.... other stuff like 3 or 10 times.
Just a thought :II

Reactions: WOODESITY, throwaway777 and Redt2go
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
If all you want is my blood, suck it at once.
Don't pierce me with needles everyday.
Will this ever pass

Reactions: thiswillkillme, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FTL.Wanderer and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Every day I pray for death.( not literally) I can't believe how I continue day after day with this torture. This must end. Why am I not doing it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FTL.Wanderer, Redt2go and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This emptiness in the air has been my friend for so long.

Reactions: coileanbeag, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I remember the day when I lost all hope. That was the day I was broken. It was on that same day that I knew suicide is how my life is going to end. I lost all my hope and now I have lived all this time on borrowed time. Since then I've been trying to kill myself. Unsuccesful so far. I've been putting a lot of thought into my next and hopefully final attempt. I plan on being dead by the end of this year. I wish I could do it sooner like right now but I know that's not possible. I have to continue to suffer day after day. Live this miserable life. Being forced to live. Forced to do things I do not want to do. Stuck between life and death. No control. No control.......

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and (deleted member)
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm done with this site and all the suicide sites online.
I'm tired of wasting my life into this shit. I've wasted my entire life into these virtual worlds.
It's time to live in the real world.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm done with this site and all the suicide sites online.
I'm tired of wasting my life into this shit. I've wasted my entire life into these virtual worlds.
It's time to live in the real world.
best of luck ❤️

Reactions: Roberto, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Microsoft WordPad sucks and pisses me off whenever I use it !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and AhG