• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Last night, I went to sleep with a calm mind.
I woke at 4 am with an aching ribcage from the multiple times I tried to rip my own heart out of my chest last night.
I feel the cracks in my bones tremble and the broken pieces pierce my lungs everytime I try to breathe.
I honestly don't know what to do, I always said I wouldn't be able to breathe without you, and it's true.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Last night, I went to sleep with a calm mind.
I woke at 4 am with an aching ribcage from the multiple times I tried to rip my own heart out of my chest last night.
I feel the cracks in my bones tremble and the broken pieces pierce my lungs everytime I try to breathe.
I honestly don't know what to do, I always said I wouldn't be able to breathe without you, and it's true.
Omg :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm a loser. Being succesful in life depends on so many factors:
Environment,Genetics,luck..........
the list goes on. I feel like life is like a random game. Some people have great lives others have shit lives. It all comes down to chance.

Not everyone can be a super succesful person. No matter how hard you work you can't change genetics, you can't change how intelligent you are. No amount of willpower can overcome that. Not to mention the environment. It has a huge effect on you and you can't chose where you are born.

Life isn't fair , not everyone has had time nor the opportunity to study .

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 3 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I feel scared sometimes when thinking about ctb but other times I'm just like eh. Anybody else?
Me too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40, throwaway123 and 4 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Laying in bed right now wondering how we basically slept through over 13.7 billion years or maybe well over an innumerable amount of time. It's just weird how it feels like it zoomed instantly to where we are now. Words just cannot describe or amplify the weirdness of this existence. Like why anything and why are we here especially at this point in time? Every question just leads to another with no answers. And it could be all for no reason at all like that even makes sense or is good enough either. People say 'it just is' but that doesn't help explain anything or why everything is as it is but not in another way or why isn't nothingness the default setting. And whatever that something is (multiverse, God(s) or whatever) has been here basically forever and it's just so hard to understand it. Any answer will not satisfy me cause you can always ask well what came before that and it's just another wall that we'll never begin to comprehend. Everything is so fucking overwhelming.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and 7 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I'm so fucking mental it's hard convincing myself I have some sense left in me. Idk if I'm actually doing things for the good of people, or just cause it would benefit me more.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, Circles and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
lol I never used to get the suicide hotline come up when I searched up SS but now it's the first search result

EDIT: I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place, it's just a random irrelevant thing I noticed this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walilamdzi, Deleted member 4993, Hopeless_soul and 4 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
lol I never used to get the suicide hotline come up when I searched up SS but now it's the first search result

View attachment 9190

EDIT: I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place, it's just a random irrelevant thing I noticed this morning.
It's the same for me
20190323 143021

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Hopeless_soul, Redt2go and 3 others
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 2 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Wishing you were here because I'm so empty without you, so I texted three words to you and all I got was silence.

Reactions: Hopeless_soul and Redt2go
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
each day I am getting closer to doing it.
I can feel it. I should've done it years ago. I've been living a lie. It's time to end it.
When I was on sertraline ten years ago, I saw what you say, crystal clear. I thought I was living a lie, and that I always wanted to ctb, but somehow I kept the idea deep inside my mind until then.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Hopeless_soul
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
10 years ago? i was on sertraline at 10 years old

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 2 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
You were my life, and now I'm missing you so much. Where are you, my soul? I'm sorry about being myself... I have to disappear soon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AhG and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I like to hear breathing the cat while he sleeps. I like to think that the cat find peace around me, despite my mind troubles.
wow, it helped at first but when i grew up it stopped working even at maximum dosage. did/does it help you?
I had the maximum dosage too. It was the first antidepressant I took. At the beginning the change was so lovely. I brought flowers to my doctor. I was so happy. But I got used to it. And lost the initial feeling. The 'bad' thing is that I had a crisis and wanted to ctb. After 10 years I'm now again with sertraline. Half de maximum dose, 100mg. Again, at the beginning i was quite happy. But now I'm many days with melancholy. But I don't get very well with my psychiatrist and don't want to ask her to change my medication. My last 2 medications were horrible for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, salvation and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Everything goes to waste. I've been a waste for too long... I'm food for the crows...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roberto, ShadowOfTheDay and 2 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
10 years ago? i was on sertraline at 10 years old

This makes me both angry and very depressed.

The only drug that is approved to be administered to youths is Prozac, and even that has issues. I do not understand why child psychiatrists use anything else.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Walilamdzi and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Why is sleep so temporary

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and Redt2go
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe if we call it 'the war on sentience' they will legalize euthanasia (since they love declaring war on literally everything)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ShadowOfTheDay, Redt2go and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Now that I am almost ready to go I caught a cold. Fml

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
When all attempts to mitigate pain in life fail, suicide becomes an act of defiance.

It becomes the blatant refusal to subject oneself to a lifetime of senseless suffering.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123 and 3 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
If the universe was without the humanity. Who would feel it? What would be the purpose of itself?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WOODESITY, Redt2go and 1 other person
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Very rarely I suddenly get dopamine bursts for no reason, they don't last long but I fucking love it. Like right now, I feel so incredibly happy ahhHhhhhh

Edit: listening to music is heaven, I can't describe how fucking good I feel

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40, throwaway777 and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I am ecstatic when I look at my phone that I've left in a dark drawer somewhere for days, and there's nothing.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ShadowOfTheDay and 4 others
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
My wifi went out

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, Roberto and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Humans are toxic

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Is it just me or has there been an increase in anime avis?

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
We have some sort of a depression awareness class today, i think I'm gonna start straight up crying because I feel utterly terrible today.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Pentobartbital, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others