• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EphemeralDream

Mar 8, 2019
I hate myself so much. I'm so big fuck up. Makes lots of people sad. I just want to die.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Alecsa, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
The suicide hotline pops up when you google this place now. Rude. I wonder when they did that. Took google a long time to add that (for me at least). :/

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 4 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
The suicide hotline pops up when you google this place now. Rude. I wonder when they did that. Took google a long time to add that (for me at least). :/
How is that rude?

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Frustrated and sad that someone would rather hide something, and skirt around issues and problems than tell me things up front. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? I already want to kill myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob, Jodes and 1 other person
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I'm so tired all the time, I hate my body, I hate my face, I hate my life and I wish somebody would validate my wish to get out of this life rather than saying bullshit like "it'll get better."

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Being casually suicidal has become mainstream among young people... It's so sad. I wonder how many who joke about wanting to be dead actually want to be :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob, 15dec and 2 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Being casually suicidal has become mainstream among young people... It's so sad. I wonder how many who joke about wanting to be dead actually want to be :/
A friend of mine says I want to die all the time but kind of in a joking way but I never know wether or not to take her seriously

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cookiedough8956, salvation and 6 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
So you see how depression has something to do with chemicals, why do some people have/lack hornones that make them feel so bad?
People with depression, not those who want to ctb due to life circumstances.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
So you see how depression has something to do with chemicals, why do some people have/lack hornones that make them feel so bad?
I don't think there's a reason, same reason people with diabetes lack the hormone insulin

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ShadowOfTheDay, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
JFL, $10 rope seems expensive for me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and Redt2go
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018

Early childhood experience might be a reason. How you were handled as a toddler etc. It's subject of recent research if I remember correctly.

Edit: Plus of course further negative experiences in your development until adulthood, all forms of psychological stress and exhaustion etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna and brighter
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I feel scared sometimes when thinking about ctb but other times I'm just like eh. Anybody else?

• Love
Reactions: Jc40, Kikoo Loool, AnnihilatedAnna and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I thought exercise would improve my back pain, not nake it worse :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna, throwaway777 and 2 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
How is that rude?

Not the biggest fan of seeing the hotline number. It's thrown at your face everywhere these days, even on social media everyone will spam it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna and Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
how does the writer from Casper, The Movie explain how kat's dad's body came back from his ghost? His body was in a construction site ditch? Life's great questions.
I feel scared sometimes when thinking about ctb but other times I'm just like eh. Anybody else?
Your brain cant maintain sadness or hypervigalance or anger forever, it's gotta get tired and be numb to protect you or else you'd get an ulcer (you still can get the ulcer though...) Loose hypothesis from Self Harm and cptsd book I'm reading..Anyway....virtual hug if you want or desire it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
A thing I find annoying about life is how you need to do it all in one go. You can only die at the end and you can't come back. Maybe I'd be more keen on life I could take a 5 year "being dead break" and then come back. Sleep doesn't do it for me because the body is still functioning during sleep.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40, AnnihilatedAnna and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I really want to be able to check that I died properly, and enjoyed the experience.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna, throwaway777 and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Damn. No more toothpaste. Baking soda it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
What if instead of ctbing I join the YPG and die fighting ISIS and protecting local people? I'm totally insane lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob, Jodes and 3 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I love how everytime when I think, "Maybe it's not so bad, I might not ctb" life always do something to remind me why I'm doing it. Long story short, my family sucks etc. When I do CTB I hope they all regret not defending or being there for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40, Cookiedough8956 and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
What if instead of ctbing I join the YPG and die fighting ISIS and protecting local people? I'm totally insane lol.
I don't think you're insane, I've known a few people who joined the military to die

• Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Wolfjob_dayjob and Jodes
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
each day I am getting closer to doing it.
I can feel it. I should've done it years ago. I've been living a lie. It's time to end it.

Reactions: Kassender, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roberto and 2 others
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
I live in a hotel now. There are a small cafe where I often go to have meal and a grocery store where I buy booze every day. To be honest, sometimes I used to visit the cafe being noticeably drunk, lose important stuff like card, passport and keys. Broke them a showcase one day (I wasn't aggressive, just wanted to lean on something and fell down with the glass which wasn't mounted properly).
Today I went to the grocery store, bought only two bottles of wine for evening and suddenly met a girl who works in a cafe. She remembered me, said hello and asked if I still in a drinking bout. Bitch.
I tried to argue, said that I usually drink only if there USB a reason. This bitch answered that every time she works and meets me as a customer, she sees me drunk.
Fuck it! I was sure it's not noticeable!

Tried to make up with dad a couple of days ago, returned home. While he was sleeping at night, bought and drank a bottle of whiskey in my room. Shit, I passed out after that. At the morning he found me sleeping in my bad with an empty bottle, began insulting me and we argued even worse. So tired of people treating me like a shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ShadowOfTheDay
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I live in a hotel now. There are a small cafe where I often go to have meal and a grocery store where I buy booze every day. To be honest, sometimes I used to visit the cafe being noticeably drunk, lose important stuff like card, passport and keys. Broke them a showcase one day (I wasn't aggressive, just wanted to lean on something and fell down with the glass which wasn't mounted properly).
Today I went to the grocery store, bought only two bottles of wine for evening and suddenly met a girl who works in a cafe. She remembered me, said hello and asked if I still in a drinking bout. Bitch.
I tried to argue, said that I usually drink only if there USB a reason. This bitch answered that every time she works and meets me as a customer, she sees me drunk.
Fuck it! I was sure it's not noticeable!

Tried to make up with dad a couple of days ago, returned home. While he was sleeping at night, bought and drank a bottle of whiskey in my room. Shit, I passed out after that. At the morning he found me sleeping in my bad with an empty bottle, began insulting me and we argued even worse. So tired of people treating me like a shit
It must have felt terribly lonely going through all that. I would just treat the girl as a social interaction, no more. Even tell yourself that she's concerned in some way. And if she has nastier intentions then don't do what I do and disappear and start a new life.

Do you have anyone else you talk to?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Wolfjob_dayjob
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
It must have felt terribly lonely going through all that. I would just treat the girl as a social interaction, no more. Even tell yourself that she's concerned in some way. And if she has nastier intentions then don't do what I do and disappear and start a new life.

Do you have anyone else you talk to?

I haven't. Everyone I know critisises me because of the shit I've done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
@Severnayasemiramida people don't get that some people actually need help, and that involves being positive. This world has forgotten how to care without being paid

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jc40
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
@Severnayasemiramida people don't get that some people actually need help, and that involves being positive. This world has forgotten how to care without being paid
Wish i'd never got a help.
Got acquainted with the guy in the internet, when he was facing the same shit I do. He was worse then me, tried to ctb because of his ex. We used to drink and have drunk conversations every evening till the moment he said he loves me.

Now he doesn't drink for a month, got a new job, made up with parents and friends. He has even called a ER for me. In a week we should finally meet each other in real life (we live in different countries). However, he had dramatically changed. We're always arguing, he wants me to stop drinking, solve all the problems and even find a job(!). If I begin selling burgers in McDonald's I will jump from the roof at my first fucking day at the work. His speeches remind me of motivational commercials, not a real human opinion.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Wish i'd never got a help.
Got acquainted with the guy in the internet, when he was facing the same shit I do. He was worse then me, tried to ctb because of his ex. We used to drink and have drunk conversations every evening till the moment he said he loves me.

Now he doesn't drink for a month, got a new job, made up with parents and friends. He has even called a ER for me. In a week we should finally meet each other in real life (we live in different countries). However, he had dramatically changed. We're always arguing, he wants me to stop drinking, solve all the problems and even find a job(!). If I begin selling burgers in McDonald's I will jump from the roof at my first fucking day at the work. His speeches remind me of motivational commercials, not a real human opinion.
If he faked who he is to that extent I'd get out of the situation, get away from him. His controlling is likely to get worse, and could become violent. It's not uncommon

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jc40
S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
If he faked who he is to that extent I'd get out of the situation, get away from him. His controlling is likely to get worse, and could become violent. It's not uncommon

He wasn't. He used to leave home when he was 16, live in hostels, save money for the university and do lots of shitty jobs. It's easy for him to make a success. However, he got depressed when his ex had cheated on him and told him about it as it was okay.

He doesn't control me and doesn't seem to be violent. Lol, I don't even know how to describe it in a foreign language but I'll try. I live in this fucking condition for years, I planned to get a heritage, spend it all and finally ctb. As for him, it was a common depression after the breakup. I thought, he'd downshift, we'd have a couple of weeks of chill and end it all but now he's really happy and seing a great future (for both of us?)