• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Well as some of you will remember, i live in a strange situation. Both my mother and I want to ctb, but her parkinsons is still not that bad and i think she will never want to do the SN method.
I want to ctb already now and i have the SN and the other stuff available. Even if she accepts my decision to not wait anymore, she says she will devastated. and i hate the idea of her being paralysed and without means to ctb.
We had a talk yesterday where she told me that if she had a day and time set, and a method that makes her feel confident (unlike some random powder bought from the internet). I want to somehow "force" her to ctb with me cause i know her SI will never let her and she will maybe suffer a lot, especially after my own ctb.

I used to think that getting assisted euthanasia was for terminal or immobilized patients but now om checking Dignitas and mb its not that hard.

Does it take a lot of time? She has Parkinson and I have many issues including Kaposi sarcoma and depression. Shes 65 and im 32