• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Impressive how shitty life is it just never gets good. Whenever there is a glimpse of hope it quickly gets crushed.
I want to ctb but I love my mom so much, I don't want to make her sad after everything she has done for me, she already suffered a lot in her life and loves me a lot too.
At first i was thinking that since I will be dead, I will be completely disconnected from Earth so it wouldn't matter, but deep down it feels wrong to do this to her.
I will see how far it will go. I hope and pray that my life will finally get good please ffs im just tired.

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
i'm so sorry <3 the guilt is really hard to get through. It just shows how caring and compassionate you are, especially for your mom. I know your pain must be overwhelming. I hope you find the peace and relief you deserve.

Reactions: tbroken
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.