• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
As the title suggests, im doing SN at some point this month and ordered some valium along with my sn etc.

So the valium arrives and like the clever critter i am i try it out to see how much i'll need to sedate me when i ctb

Popping that first 10mg is the closest i've felt to not wanting to die as long as i can remember. Every worry and fear just melted in about half an hour. Obviously, I killed the whole 30x10mg pill box in like 6 days so all i got is weed now. I think valium killed weed for me, it feels like a mild coat of numbness vs the almighty cloak of just not giving a shit about anything, nowhere near as good.

Feel free to post your benzos adventures here.

Reactions: woxihuanni
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
As the title suggests, im doing SN at some point this month and ordered some valium along with my sn etc.

So the valium arrives and like the clever critter i am i try it out to see how much i'll need to sedate me when i ctb

Popping that first 10mg is the closest i've felt to not wanting to die as long as i can remember. Every worry and fear just melted in about half an hour. Obviously, I killed the whole 30x10mg pill box in like 6 days so all i got is weed now. I think valium killed weed for me, it feels like a mild coat of numbness vs the almighty cloak of just not giving a shit about anything, nowhere near as good.

Sounds like it's pretty good at numbing the SI when you ctb. If you're able to, shoot me the source in a DM

Reactions: Chucchy
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
uhh how do I DM people

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I use them for sleep but they are pretty ineffective now (most meds are for me, i don't know why). I can take the equivalent of 60mg valium in clonazepam and barely sleep and wake up fine the next morning. If you plan to buy more to use at the time, I'd lay off any depressants at all until then (even alcohol) because there is a cross-tolerance effect...

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
If you have any hope or intention of living at all don't take benzos regularly. One of the hardest meds ever to stop and it takes years to stop having side effects and withdrawal if you've taken them for longer than a few months at best. People always think "who cares I will CTB soon" and then they don't...and they have a drug habit and can't even use them to relax anymore. Run away and run fast unless you are 100% sure it's over....or take them once a week for anxiety etc.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
What do you do when you can't sleep? And its chronic? And the more deprived you are the more you want to ctb? This is a small part of why I am hopeless to ever be functional and productive again and I'm just tired of the daily hell.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
P

Punished

Jun 17, 2019
I get actual fear and shakes and sweat when I don't have access to my Xanax.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

Wow.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I use them for sleep but they are pretty ineffective now (most meds are for me, i don't know why). I can take the equivalent of 60mg valium in clonazepam and barely sleep and wake up fine the next morning. If you plan to buy more to use at the time, I'd lay off any depressants at all until then (even alcohol) because there is a cross-tolerance effect...
Most Benzos are not intended to incur sleep. Only a few like Temazepam and Nitrazepam do that.
The majority are anti-anxiety medication.
Something like Zimmovane would be more effective for sleep.
So many opiate addicts use Benzos to get off opiates. Only to find themselves trapped in a situation if not equally as bad, possibly worse

Last edited:
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have immovane too but its nasty, and gives me a hangover the next day. When benzos work, they work. I just have to take a lot. I know, still a bad situation.

Although this works: I donated blood despite being under the weight requirement (I lied) and have have been falling asleep without meds for a few days now. However I still take a small amount every other day or so or I'll get withdrawal issues.