- 5 x 2,5mg Olanzapine
- 18 x 1mg Xanax
- 20 x 0.5mg Xanax
- 19.5 x 10mg Mirtazapine
- 29 x 15mg Felison
- 14 x 5mg Brintellix
- 18 x 15mg Brintellix
- 20ml Talofen (4g/100ml)

This is what I have actually to OD myself, I'm not sure if it can works for CTB, someone told to avoid it. Idk if surviving this means psych ward, if I could risk coma. I have so much questions about OD myself and I have just this to even try.

I basically just want to inform myself for risks and open a topic to discuss some methods about OD

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Ods are unreliable as a method, that's why most people here will recommend against it. It can be quite painful, slow, and again unreliable. You have a very high chance of surviving, most likely with permanent organ (brain, kidney, liver, etc.) and nerve damage. You may end up as a vegetable or just in really really bad condition. Also, none of the medications you listed are ideal for oding. You will probably survive if you take those, and end up in a lot of pain. Unless you have access to barbiturates or strong opioids (fent and H/ morphine, the rest aren't worth it) oding is just not a good method.

Reactions: ayaneechan
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Unfortunately most of those are anti-psychotics if im not mistaken, which are near impossible to fatally overdose.
The fatal overdose from those would most likely result in some type of organ failure, whether extremely slow & painful like liver failure, or fast & painful like heart attack.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ayaneechan
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
So basically worse as come I could have organ failures or heart attack. So prob better avoiding it.

But I would still like to find a good OD method, something everyone can afford, fent here is used just for pain related to cancer. Other opioids are still really hard to get.

Some years ago I was reading about the paracetamol OD, but it's still better to avoid it (I even tried but since I was not knowing dosage it was too less, had no real damage luckily).

Benzos + Alcolics is even a no go (I not tryied this myself but know 2 ppl who did one even irl), this ends just in being warded far I got about.

If I can find something else reliable for OD it would be helpful, even for who has trouble finding SN.

Basically what I would like to to in this tread is finding an affordable OD med to be substitute of SN, but I know it's for sure not simple and I hope not impossibile!

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None of this may really work. ODs are described in the PPeH. Other info material:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and ayaneechan
A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
OD is really lot debated, most ppl tell to just avoid it

- 9 x 300mg Carbolithium
- 5 x 2,5mg Olanzapine
- 18 x 1mg Xanax
- 20 x 0.5mg Xanax
- 19.5 x 10mg Mirtazapine
- 29 x 15mg Felison
- 14 x 5mg Brintellix
- 18 x 15mg Brintellix
- 20ml Talofen (4g/100ml)

This is what I have actually to OD myself, I'm not sure if it can works for CTB, someone told to avoid it. Idk if surviving this means psych ward, if I could risk coma. I have so much questions about OD myself and I have just this to even try.

I basically just want to inform myself for risks and open a topic to discuss some methods about OD
If you go in a ward they'll take phone, pc and all that stuff

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you go in a ward they'll take phone, pc and all that stuff
I kept my belongings but the employees there did threaten to take my antiemetic, nothing else.

Reactions: Alisalyx