• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Update: got another gram - now at least 60ug are fentalogue in total based on the minimum for strips to show positiv result

Reactions: Disappointered
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Updated method, final revision, crossposted from my embarrassingly long countdown thread.

Glutathione topical cream (contributes to CYP3A4 inhibition) was oxidised or otherwise ruined. This is what I get for waiting so long. Was going to make my own quinine (strong CYP2D6 inhibitor) from grapefruit peels but accidentally scorched it in the cooking process several months back. Thus the plan will proceed without these two ingredients. Unfortunately I was unable to procure D1/D2 antiemetics (chlorpromazine, promethazine, etc - ruined the quetiapine with IPM) but the plan incorporates most other types so I'm not too nonplussed about that.

Writing everything out step by step so as to foolproof it. Posting here for entertainment purposes only should anyone find themselves with sufficient time to waste that they read through this thread.

NB: When I say substrate, inhibitor etc I am referring either to CYP2D6 or CYP3A4 (or both) - the major pathways involved in processing opioids. I say 'supposed' in reference to several ingredients due to obtaining them from the street and not testing them to confirm. Trazodone interacts with some of these to prolong QT/QTc interval, however slightly, hereafter denoted by 'prolongs QT-trazo'. It may seem random, and to some degree it is; however, the timing of ingestion is based on a compromise between time til Cmax and time til first noticeable effects.

Based on a prior test run I believe this combination will be quite effective as long as I manage to dodge the nosey train station workers and early morning commuters.

I have several orally dissolving tablets of ondansetron (substrate, 5HT3 antagonist antiemetic, prolongs QT-trazo). The night prior I will take 4mg ondansetron and 100mg cannabidiol (inhibitor); chain the bicycle outdoors; write a note.

The following morning, in approximate order:
- 100mg CBD
- 8mg ondan
- two eggs and avocado (increase absorption of lipophilic orally ingested opioids)
- two grapefruits and pith (inhibitor)
- 100mg niacin (inhibitor)
- 100mg fluconazole (inhibitor, prolongs QT interval)
- 1.48g black pepper and 1.42g turmeric (increase bioavailability of oral opioids)
- 4mg loperamide (substrate)
- 90mL diluted supposed methadone (approx 20mg active ingredient) (substrate, inhibitor)
- up to 100mL grapefruit and pomegranate juice pro re nata for swallowing pills (inhibitor)
- write the remainder of this sequence on paper
- factory reset my phone
- clear laptop history
- begin travel

I already only access this site on incognito mode, and I am not technologically adept - further preparations regarding erasing my online footprint seem overly complicated and unnecessary. I've barely got the mental capacities to follow this plan. Exceedingly tempted to simplify matters and only do the injection. No. That is idiotic and will likely fail.

Upon arrival:
- 800mg cimetidine (inhibitor)
- 50mL bismuth subsalicylate (antiemetic)
- 100mg trazodone (substrate, H1 and 5HT1, 5HT2A, 5HT2C antagonist antiemetic)
- 4mg ondan
- 4mg lope
- approx 100mL of juice

Approx 20 min later:
- 4mg ondan
- 25mg diphenhydramine (inhibitor, prolongs QT-trazo)
- 150mL bismuth
- 50mg dimenhydrinate (antiemetic, prolongs QT-trazo)
- 16mg chlorpheniramine maleate (substrate, prolongs QTc-trazo)
- 3.3g sodium bicarbonate (increase bioavailability of oral opioids)
- up to 100mL juice mixture pro re nata for swallowing pills

Ibid:
- remainder bismuth
- 40mg supposed alprazolam (substrate, synergy)
- 15.5mg clonazepam (substrate, synergy)
- 100mg flucon
- approx 98mL 80 proof ethanol (potentiator, synergy)
- intrarectal 20mg supposed oxycodone in 4mL water and 2mL aforementioned ethanol (substrate, higher bioavailability)
- approx 150mL juice mixture

Approx 10 min later:
- walk out onto bridge
- secure weighted vest
- eat fentadope filtrate (substrate)
- intravenous 3g fentadope (substrate)
- jump into water