• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
Just a summary of how to increase the odds for oxycodone OD.

The LD50 in mice is 426mg/kg (almost 4x more than Pentobarbital) HED into close to 2.5 grams in a 70kg human, which is already a huge dose.

Efficacy should (if ctb) be increased by using as many CYP3A4 inhibitors as possible like grapefruit juice and even miconazole gel (which is OTC). Benzodiazepines also increase lethality due to CNS depression.

"Grapefruit juice increased the mean area under the oxycodone concentration–time curve (AUC0–∞) by 1.7-fold (p < 0.001), the peak plasma concentration by 1.5-fold (p < 0.001) and the half-life of oxycodone by 1.2-fold (p < 0.001) as compared to the water."

Miconazole Oral Gel Increases Exposure to Oral Oxycodone by Inhibition of CYP2D6 and CYP3A4
(graph below)

Oxycodone-Related Deaths: The Significance of Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Drug Interactions

Thoughts?

Attachments

• zac9991096630001.jpeg
    zac9991096630001.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Great article and very informative

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
Just make a correction, the LD5O (oral/mouse) of Pentobarbital is 239 mg/kg while that of oxycodone is between 400 mg/kg and 500mg/kg, so Pentobarbital is about 2x more deadly than Oxycodone (not 4x as I stated).

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
The LD50 in mice is 426mg/kg (almost 4x more than Pentobarbital) HED into close to 2.5 grams in a 70kg human, which is already a huge dose.

Just make a correction, the LD5O (oral/mouse) of Pentobarbital is 239 mg/kg while that of oxycodone is between 400 mg/kg and 500mg/kg, so Pentobarbital is about 2x more deadly than Oxycodone (not 4x as I stated).
I am not quite sure where you read the numbers. because I haven't cross checked, because i simply don't need to do that, to see that you have made a mighty error/mistake in your research.

If a average healthy person with without tolerance takes just one pill.. Let's say a 80 mg Oxycontin** ( The same as Oxycodone, just XR version, extended release), or 4 x 20 oxycodone IR ( Instant release) pill. They are in the danger zone.
So i'm not sure where the mistake is in your research, but i am absolutely sure that 2,5 gram or 2500 mg just could kill a whole class in a high school if there were around 20-30 in a class.

* The reason i'm mentioning oxycontin as an example, is because they are probably the most popular man made opioid in the world, and is almost available on every street corner in a big city.
**Just so I am sure everyone understand. Oxycontins active ingredient is exactly the same as oxycodone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
I don't have the numbers for exactly how much the potential is increased, but mixing alcohol and opioids is effective. Both depress the central nervous system and increase the chance of overdose when combined.

• Love
Reactions: uncat_
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I don't have the numbers for exactly how much the potential is increased, but mixing alcohol and opioids is effective. Both depress the central nervous system and increase the chance of overdose when combined.
What if you mix alcohol, benzos and opiates and drink grapefruit juice? Even more effective?

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
I am not quite sure where you read the numbers. because I haven't cross checked, because i simply don't need to do that, to see that you have made a mighty error/mistake in your research.

If a average healthy person with without tolerance takes just one pill.. Let's say a 80 mg Oxycontin** ( The same as Oxycodone, just XR version, extended release), or 4 x 20 oxycodone IR ( Instant release) pill. They are in the danger zone.
So i'm not sure where the mistake is in your research, but i am absolutely sure that 2,5 gram or 2500 mg just could kill a whole class in a high school if there were around 20-30 in a class.

* The reason i'm mentioning oxycontin as an example, is because they are probably the most popular man made opioid in the world, and is almost available on every street corner in a big city.
**Just so I am sure everyone understand. Oxycontins active ingredient is exactly the same as oxycodone.

I'm sure 2500mg won't kill everyone, but the vast majority of people. For a guaranteed ctb, exaggeratedly high doses are necessary, which is why exit uses 15g of Pentobarbital, while the LD50 converted in humans does not reach 1500mg for a 70kg person... "lethal dose" graph is not linear, they in this case use 10x more.

The numbers for opioids are very relative because there are users and people who are more resistant to opioids, which is why Philip Nitschke does not use them.

These are just comparisons for those who want a closer success ctb in relation to the N used by Exit.

This post is also useful for people who think they can easily ctb of 200 or 300mg of oxy, as we saw a lot of people here asking.

It's all a matter of probabilities, there are actually several reports of people surviving 15g of Pentobarbital, and I don't know about you, but I try to aim for the highest probability possible.

Last edited: