• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
Since most people are against OD as a method, there isn't much information here on how to do it. Since I'm using overdose as my method, I figured I may as well cite my sources on a thread.

I'm in no way encouraging anyone else to try this. Attempting and failing CTB from overdose can lead to a plethora of physical and (worsened) mental issues. This is mostly for me so I can double-check my plan. I'm sick of getting lost in my random tabs.

I'm using oxy, xanax, and alcohol. The solids will be in pill/tablet form, everything taken orally. Some resources will focus on those specifics.

I'll keep editing as I find more of the sources I used.

Morphine Milligram Equivalence Calculator:

Oxycontin in Your System:

A scientific article on Oxycodone-Related Deaths:

A scientific article on how ethanol reverses the tolerance to oxycodone and hydrocodone:

Benzo Equivalence Table:

Drug Minimum Lethal Doses (not fully reliable):

Abstract on grapefruit juice and oral oxycodone:

Abstract on how alcohol increases concentrations of xanax:

Mixing Benzos and Opioids:

Last edited:
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
There should definitely be a megathread for this. Od's can be so unpredictable, painful, an ineffective, but they can also be a great method, if researched and done right (like every other method here). It'd be great if someone with a technical and thorough knowledge of this topic (like GasMonkey for the inert gas community) could come up with something like that.

TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
A scientific article on Oxycodone-Related Deaths:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8917044/
Conversion of micrograms per gram to grams per kilogram:

A scientific article on opioid deaths including benzodiazepines:

Article on the strength of Morphine vs. Oxycodone:

Article on the effects of Pepto Bismol with alcohol:

Oxycodone vs. OxyContin (immediate release vs. extended release):

Last edited:
Reactions: deepblack
TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
Abstract on risk of OD in long-acting vs. short-acting opioids:

How Long Does Xanax Last?:

Blood-Alcohol Concentration Calculator:

How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your System?:

Xanax on an Empty Stomach:

Abstract on grapefruit and drug interactions:

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I research the same thing. Does anyone know if Thiopental orally can be used for OD? I don't think there's enough time to inject it IV as a bolus, plus painful, so speed can't be controlled.
I research the same thing. Does anyone know if Thiopental orally can be used for OD? I don't think there's enough time to inject it IV as a bolus, plus painful, so speed can't be controlled.
Can you share what will be your personal regime?

TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
Can you share what will be your personal regime?
Here's the link to my other thread where I talk about it.

I'll probably update again as I get closer to my CTB date, or just post my final plan on my goodbye thread.

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018

Other barbiturates

Nitschke and Stewart3​ claim that10g of Phenobarb (250 of the 30mg tablets) and Pentothal (thiopentone sodium) (10gm/20 ampules dissolved in 50ml of water) are also both lethal, and potentially easier to obtain than Nembutal.

Thiopental - 10gm/20 ampules? So, 10g orally will do it?

TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
OD in long-acting vs. short-acting opioids
Since you're apparently dealing a lot with those kinds of topics, is there a summary or "rule of thumb" on how short-acting/long-acting will affect chances to succeed in terms of CTB? Or does it depend on what/if other substances are used, what's the general correlation?
Also, do you know any resources/infos about short-/long-acting of research chemical opioids, especially nitazenes which are said to be far stronger than i.e. fentanyl. Can't really find infos if those are short or long acting though.

Thanks for your efforts, btw.

TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
Since you're apparently dealing a lot with those kinds of topics, is there a summary or "rule of thumb" on how short-acting/long-acting will affect chances to succeed in terms of CTB? Or does it depend on what/if other substances are used, what's the general correlation?
Also, do you know any resources/infos about short-/long-acting of research chemical opioids, especially nitazenes which are said to be far stronger than i.e. fentanyl. Can't really find infos if those are short or long acting though.

Thanks for your efforts, btw.
I'm actually in the middle of reading an article about short vs. long acting opioids right now. It's extremely hard to find studies on it, as most researchers aren't really set on finding out the correlation between lethality and duration. I'm not sure why that is. I'll add the article to the thread if I see anything that could be of use.
@deepblack I'm gonna make a new thread that specifically focuses on IR and ER. It seems like a wide misconception that IR is more dangerous. I don't have much info yet, but hopefully more people can look into it and add onto the findings.

Last edited:
  • Love
TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
My new resource thread specifically for ER vs. IR:

TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
What to Know About Antiemetics for Nausea:

Antiemetic drugs: what to prescribe and when:

Opioids and Nausea:

Nausea and Vomiting Side Effects with Opioid Analgesics during Treatment of Chronic Pain: Mechanisms, Implications, and Management Options:

Last edited:
TheSource

TheSource

Sep 25, 2023
Opioid-induced nausea and vomiting:

Preventing opioid-induced nausea and vomiting: Rest your head and close your eyes?:

Abstract ~ The effects of food on opioid-induced nausea and vomiting and pharmacological parameters: a systematic review:

What happens when you drink alcohol:

Citric acid reduces the decline in P300 amplitude induced by acute alcohol consumption in healthy adults:

Last edited: