• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
It seems to be a huge misconception that immediate-release (short-acting) opioids are more lethal than extended-release (long-acting/controlled-release).

Though they are more likely to be abused, that's because there is more satisfaction from the immediate high. Comparing the lethality, though, ER opioids are actually more dangerous.

Of course, I never make claims without citing my sources, so here is the information from credible sources. I encourage you to read the full texts, as context helps provide a broader understanding of information.

The Abuse Potential Difference Between Immediate-Acting and Extended-Release Opioids:
"because they deliver the opioid medication over a longer period of time, there is an increased risk of overdose and death."

Controlled-release opioids cause harm and should be avoided in management of postoperative pain in opioid naïve patients:
"Sedation and respiratory depression are more common with the inappropriate use of controlled-release opioids."

Prescription Opioid Duration of Action and the Risk of Unintentional Overdose Among Patients Receiving Opioid Therapy:
"After adjustment for age, sex, opioid dose, and other clinical characteristics, patients receiving long-acting opioids had a significantly higher rate of overdose injury than did those receiving short-acting opioids."

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT WITH MORE SOURCES OF INFORMATION IF YOU FIND ANY, WHETHER PROVING OR DISPROVING THIS CLAIM.