• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Translation from the German book "Selbstbestimmtes Sterben. Sanfter Tod bei klarem Geist" Victor Niculescu

Hypothermia & Diphenhydramine(chloride)

"The lethal dose of Diphenhydramine(chloride) is 50mg per kg body weight.

also required:

Zopiclon 20 tablets
Bromazepam or Triazolam 30-50 tablets
Alcohol as an accelerator

In addition to these drugs, we now need a cool place just above freezing. If we want to freeze to death, it makes little sense to try it the brutal way: For example, to the far north and lie down on the ice at minus 30 degrees. If you are then found and resuscitated with frostbitten limbs, which all have to be amputated afterwards, then that is no longer particularly 'soft'. In other words: You should not freeze to death, but you should cool down to cardiac arrest.

So you ensure a temperature between zero and plus eight degrees for a longer period of time. To put a large freezer in the room for this purpose is certainly technically feasible, but not particularly romantic.

Similar conditions and far better hiding places are offered by, for example a glacier tongue in summer, for example, or a patch of snow on the side of a mountain in the Alps facing away from the sun. If there really is still an untouched, guaranteed deserted beach on this planet, that would also be an interesting option:

In the evening, find a shallow spot, make sure you don't get washed away and the next morning you would be dead from hypothermia alone, even without taking the cocktail In warmer areas, where the water temperature does not fall significantly below 10 degrees at night, this does not work of course!

Of course, the best way is to wait for winter or travel to a place on earth where it is winter.
Another way to cool down the body is in the bathtub: One can absolutely come in 20 degrees 'cold' water by slow cooling down to death. However, it would then take a very long time for the body to reach the necessary hypothermia temperature. When the body starts to hypothermia, i.e. the body temperature starts to drop below the healthy level, shivering starts at about 35 degrees body temperature, with which the body tries to generate heat. This does not last long, shortly after - at a body temperature of about 30 degrees, the shivering then stops again.

The bathtub solution would look something like this:

I first check that the flowing cold water really does reach a maximum of 15 degrees over time. (If it gets warmer over time, the method is unsuitable.) At the same time, I make sure that the overflow is not clogged and that the water can drain through it correctly without the threat of a treacherous flood.

I provide the drug cocktail and all the supplies as described in the next two chapters.

The tub is filled as for a normal warm bath (about 30 degrees) - including the bath additives that one is used to adding for a comfortable bath.
Now one lets cold water flow in in the smallest possible stream. Then, lying in the tub, one follows the intake recommendation. (Suicide insurance of this kind alone without additional lethal medication is not safe). So the tub water becomes colder very gradually. It will flow out over the overflow, while the tub remains full. By the time it reaches the temperature of running water, you will already be unconscious.

Death by freezing is a very painful affair! Death by hypothermia, on the other hand, provided we anesthetize the initial phase with medication and/or alcohol, is painless and peaceful: the body will slowly shift its heat balance inward, to the center of the body, where the organs vital to survival are located. The surface of the body and limbs cool down, but nothing freezes. Only after one has long since lost consciousness will the organs gradually be shut down, and at the very end the cardiopulmonary circulation.
A peaceful death. I speak here from my own experience:

In a skiing accident - I was stupidly skiing alone - I fell, injured myself, became unconscious and then went into a coma due to blood loss and the ambient cold. Three days later I was found in temperatures far above freezing and kept artificially in a coma in the hospital for two more weeks. According to the doctors, without being rescued, I would have died a few hours later, and even without the injury with severe blood loss, I would have lived at most that one more day.

So my own personal experience as a non-medical person is that apparently it is quite possible to lie unconscious in the cold for four days without suffering any permanent damage after surviving. But we don't want to be 'rescued' - either with or without permanent damage. Therefore, the first commandment in any serious suicide attempt is: care in choosing a lonely place: One must not be found for several days!

All means mentioned here are excellently suitable for a preliminary test - completely risk-free, i.e. without causing any harm. The genaral sample including all preparations takes about two weeks. Without this sample, the company is strongly advised against!

1. First of all, you have to make sure that you are not hypersensitive to dimenhydrinate - wouldn't it be quite unpleasant to fall into a deep sleep right at the beginning of the finale, only to wake up prematurely in cold.

So you choose a day when you have nothing to do and take four of these pills (50 mg each = 200 mg) in the late afternoon with a glass of water or lemonade. Then you observe what happens to you:

a) If you become tired and unfocused after one to three hours, possibly with a slight feeling of dizziness, but you can still move safely on your feet and do normal housework, you stay with the final dosage of 20 pills (à 50 mg).

b) If you get so tired after an hour or more that you have to lie down, fall asleep soon after and stay asleep for a long time, possibly until the next morning, then the dose is reduced to 10 tablets when you take it. What matters: After the final intake of this drug, we must remain awake and able to act normally for about 10 to 15 minutes. A common side effect after taking in higher dose is indigestion. However, this returns to normal after a few days. The reason for this side effect is not a cause for concern, but lies in the desired main effect of the drug: after all, it is normally taken to combat nausea and vomiting. Therefore, among other things, it reduces the peristalsis (intestinal activity), which can lead to these temporary problems.

2. The next step is to test how best to 'get down' a very large amount of pills (the lethal dose of diphenhydramine followed immediately by the sedatives) - i.e. the swallowing behavior. The total amount (depending on body weight) will be about 160 pills.
amount to.

A completely safe test method goes like this: Get small peppermint pills or other 'breath freshener' pastilles in the appropriate quantity, roughly corresponding in size to the medication. If possible, no round pearls and nothing with a shiny smooth (sugar-glazed) surface. The 'SMINT Fresh Pastilles' are highly recommended because they have a similar gliding behavior on the tongue and palate as the tablets due to their blunt surface. This makes it easy to try out how it works best: for example, ten to thirty strong sips of lemonade with 5 to 10 pastilles each at the same time. From this we can easily calculate how much liquid is needed in the end for the final tablet quantity...

Or swallowing works better with a food: We also take 10 to 15 pieces unchewed together with a large tablespoon of yogurt or porridge. A 500g yogurt cup should then be sufficient for the final quantity. It is important that the food is tasty and above all easily digestible. The test is safe, possible effects are noted on the pastille packages, for example: "...may have a laxative effect if consumed in excess." With this test one practices at the same time to swallow the total quantity as fast as possible - within five minutes! Because later, with the large amount of lethal medication, falling asleep will not be long in coming.

3. now we are testing the suicidal drug of choice, diphenhydramine chloride, which - together with hypothermia - should lead us to a soft death. Why this particular drug? It, just like dimenhydrinate before, first lowers peristalsis. Then (at the extreme overdose, as we use it) all organs are gradually paralyzed, until cardiac arrest. We don't notice any of this, because by then we are already asleep, become unconscious in our sleep and soon fall into a coma. The test is initially approached in the same way as described earlier: First we test the general tolerance by taking 4 tablets. The result will most likely be similar to that of dimenhydrinate, since both drugs are chemically not far from each other. After that (i.e. a few days later, as soon as the body no longer shows any after-effects), we repeat this again with 8 tablets.

This test is not about determining the sensible amount, which has already been determined with reference to body weight, but about getting a feeling for how quickly the drug works. Because in the end it depends on this whether we really still have about 10 to 15 minutes after taking the drug. We will need this time to swallow the tranquilizers and sleeping pills together with liquid at the very end! To fall abruptly from an unhazed state into 'nothingness' - this is not to be achieved with these actually lethal pills, but only with the alcohol cocktail with which we will take the sedatives (zopiclone and benzodiazepine).

After taking the eight test tablets of diphenhydramine (50 mg each = 400 mg), we may now become quite tired and sleep for quite a long time afterwards. But we still have to stay awake for at least half an hour to an hour directly after taking the tablets during this test phase! After we have slept off, it is to be expected that the body may need a few days to regenerate. So this should also be taken into account when planning the time.

Caution. Anyone who does not feel any fatigue effect at all after this dose of diphenhydramine is probably resistant to the active ingredient. Then it is useless to commit suicide in this way!

4. the sleeping pills zopiclone and benzodiazepine (e.g. Halcion) can also be tested safely in advance: We take (preferably in the evening) one of each
- i.e. a total of 2 tablets - at the same time. If the effect is very weak and we hardly notice any difference in falling asleep compared to falling asleep without the drug, we repeat the test three to four days later with twice the amount (i.e. 2 times 2 tablets). If we become really tired within one to two hours and have the feeling that we will soon fall deeply asleep, then a dosage as described in chapter 15 (3.1 and 3.2) is correct - i.e. a total of 50 to 70 tablets. If, however, we are about to fall over, have to lie down half an hour after taking the tablets, and then immediately fall asleep, the final dose can be halved. (25 to 35 tablets) This test should be done only a few days after 'sobering up' from all previous tests, after the body no longer feels any after-effects.

In addition, these medications, as well as dimenhydrinate (1.) may only be tested with liquid, not with fruit pulp, yogurt or similar, since we will take them with liquid during the test. Here, too, it will be important in the final to 'pour down' the total amount as quickly as possible, because this medication will clearly 'overtake' the previously taken diphenhydramine in terms of speed of action, especially if one is not used to benzodiazepines.

Preparation

After all tests have been successfully completed, the drugs and utensils should be prepared:

(a) Obtain one larger and two smaller empty screw-lid tins or jars for the pills and a container for the food, unless it is purchased (such as in the form of a 500g yogurt pot) along the way.

b) All pills of the final quantity of dimenhydrinate (10 or 20 tablets - Chapter 15, 1.) are broken out of the pill blister (17*) and put into one of the two small tins. This should be labeled with a capital "1". After taking half the amount, the stomach, which has been empty until then, should be filled slightly with a small food. For this purpose, we provide a small cup (150 grams) of fruit yogurt, pudding or similar. (Also label with "1").

c) To swallow this dimenhydrinate, we need a 0.5 liter PET soda bottle (Coke, Fanta or similar). The contents are poured into a large bowl, where it is left for half an hour, stirring occasionally so that the carbon dioxide largely escapes. ... Or one chooses a non-carbonated drink right away. Afterwards, the drink is put back into the bottle and again marked with a "1".

d) All tablets of the lethal dose of diphenhydramine (Chapter 15, 2.) are also removed from their blisters (17*) and put into the large pillbox, which is labeled with a "2".

(e) To swallow the diphenhydramine, one provides the ingestion aid, e.g., a 500g yogurt cup, labeled "2," plus a tablespoon. If one prefers liquid, one takes a 1-liter PET bottle filled with the favorite (non-carbonated) beverage. This bottle should also be labeled "2".

f) All pills for sedation (50 to 70 pills - Chapter 15, 3.1 and 3.2) are placed together in the second of the two smaller pill boxes and marked "3".

g) We should have found out by now how much liquid is needed for the final intake of these tablets (zopiclone and benzodiazepine). (At 5 pills per sip, half a liter should be enough, but you have to determine that on an individual basis). So for this we need another beverage bottle of suitable size. We fill this 2/3 with a drink (like c) and 1/3 with high-proof alcohol, for example rum.

h) Just in the extremely unlikely event that we don't instantly fall asleep during the finale with the intake of g), we still prepare the following accelerator: A 1-liter bottle is half filled with the beverage of choice and the other half with alcohol.

Death only with Diphenhydramine(chloride)

Claude Guillon describes in his famous book 'Instructions for Suicide' from page 197 several methods of medication. Of these, the following seems to me the gentlest and equally safe and easy to use ('Antihistamines', page 201): 'According to EXE, the minimum LD (lethal dose) of dimenhydrinate is 2.5 grams, which is 50 tablets of 50mg'. Better still than dimenhydrinate (...see 15-1.) is diphenhydramine chloride (over-the-counter).

The lethal intake prescription is: Per kg body weight 1 tablet of diphenhydramine chloride à 50mg. (...see 15-2.) First you fall asleep. - After that, you don't notice anything anymore: First, peristalsis decreases rapidly, as do all other secondary bodily functions. After falling from deep sleep into coma, the primary organ functions also cease to function. Also this application has to be done together with hypothermia (over a period of several days)!"

---

I´m the translator, not the author of this book ! I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

keywords for search function: diphenhydramin diphenhydramine chloride diphenhydraminechloride OTC over the counter prescription overdose drug cocktail hypothermia cardiac arrest

Last edited:
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Interesting post, thank you, however I have personnally tried to cbt by diphenhydramine overdose and I can say that some of these numbers are wrong, because I took well over 6 grams at a body weight of 44kg and didn't die. However, it was incredibly painful and I vomited a lot of blood. Not a peaceful experience.

B

bungalow13

Oct 22, 2023
Translation from the German book "Selbstbestimmtes Sterben. Sanfter Tod bei klarem Geist" Victor Niculescu

also required:

Zopiclon 20 tablets

In addition to these drugs, we now need a cool place just above freezing. If we want to freeze to death, it makes little sense to try it the brutal way: For example, to the far north and lie down on the ice at minus 30 degrees. If you are then found and resuscitated with frostbitten limbs, which all have to be amputated afterwards, then that is no longer particularly 'soft'. In other words: You should not freeze to death, but you should cool down to cardiac arrest.

So you ensure a temperature between zero and plus eight degrees for a longer period of time. To put a large freezer in the room for this purpose is certainly technically feasible, but not particularly romantic.

Similar conditions and far better hiding places are offered by, for example a glacier tongue in summer, for example, or a patch of snow on the side of a mountain in the Alps facing away from the sun. If there really is still an untouched, guaranteed deserted beach on this planet, that would also be an interesting option:

In the evening, find a shallow spot, make sure you don't get washed away and the next morning you would be dead from hypothermia alone, even without taking the cocktail In warmer areas, where the water temperature does not fall significantly below 10 degrees at night, this does not work of course!

Of course, the best way is to wait for winter or travel to a place on earth where it is winter.
Another way to cool down the body is in the bathtub: One can absolutely come in 20 degrees 'cold' water by slow cooling down to death. However, it would then take a very long time for the body to reach the necessary hypothermia temperature. When the body starts to hypothermia, i.e. the body temperature starts to drop below the healthy level, shivering starts at about 35 degrees body temperature, with which the body tries to generate heat. This does not last long, shortly after - at a body temperature of about 30 degrees, the shivering then stops again.

I first check that the flowing cold water really does reach a maximum of 15 degrees over time. (If it gets warmer over time, the method is unsuitable.) At the same time, I make sure that the overflow is not clogged and that the water can drain through it correctly without the threat of a treacherous flood.

I provide the drug cocktail and all the supplies as described in the next two chapters.

The tub is filled as for a normal warm bath (about 30 degrees) - including the bath additives that one is used to adding for a comfortable bath.
Now one lets cold water flow in in the smallest possible stream. Then, lying in the tub, one follows the intake recommendation. (Suicide insurance of this kind alone without additional lethal medication is not safe). So the tub water becomes colder very gradually. It will flow out over the overflow, while the tub remains full. By the time it reaches the temperature of running water, you will already be unconscious.

Death by freezing is a very painful affair! Death by hypothermia, on the other hand, provided we anesthetize the initial phase with medication and/or alcohol, is painless and peaceful: the body will slowly shift its heat balance inward, to the center of the body, where the organs vital to survival are located. The surface of the body and limbs cool down, but nothing freezes. Only after one has long since lost consciousness will the organs gradually be shut down, and at the very end the cardiopulmonary circulation.

In a skiing accident - I was stupidly skiing alone - I fell, injured myself, became unconscious and then went into a coma due to blood loss and the ambient cold. Three days later I was found in temperatures far above freezing and kept artificially in a coma in the hospital for two more weeks. According to the doctors, without being rescued, I would have died a few hours later, and even without the injury with severe blood loss, I would have lived at most that one more day.

So my own personal experience as a non-medical person is that apparently it is quite possible to lie unconscious in the cold for four days without suffering any permanent damage after surviving. But we don't want to be 'rescued' - either with or without permanent damage. Therefore, the first commandment in any serious suicide attempt is: care in choosing a lonely place: One must not be found for several days!

All means mentioned here are excellently suitable for a preliminary test - completely risk-free, i.e. without causing any harm. The genaral sample including all preparations takes about two weeks. Without this sample, the company is strongly advised against!

1. First of all, you have to make sure that you are not hypersensitive to dimenhydrinate - wouldn't it be quite unpleasant to fall into a deep sleep right at the beginning of the finale, only to wake up prematurely in cold.

So you choose a day when you have nothing to do and take four of these pills (50 mg each = 200 mg) in the late afternoon with a glass of water or lemonade. Then you observe what happens to you:

a) If you become tired and unfocused after one to three hours, possibly with a slight feeling of dizziness, but you can still move safely on your feet and do normal housework, you stay with the final dosage of 20 pills (à 50 mg).

b) If you get so tired after an hour or more that you have to lie down, fall asleep soon after and stay asleep for a long time, possibly until the next morning, then the dose is reduced to 10 tablets when you take it. What matters: After the final intake of this drug, we must remain awake and able to act normally for about 10 to 15 minutes. A common side effect after taking in higher dose is indigestion. However, this returns to normal after a few days. The reason for this side effect is not a cause for concern, but lies in the desired main effect of the drug: after all, it is normally taken to combat nausea and vomiting. Therefore, among other things, it reduces the peristalsis (intestinal activity), which can lead to these temporary problems.

2. The next step is to test how best to 'get down' a very large amount of pills (the lethal dose of diphenhydramine followed immediately by the sedatives) - i.e. the swallowing behavior. The total amount (depending on body weight) will be about 160 pills.
amount to.

A completely safe test method goes like this: Get small peppermint pills or other 'breath freshener' pastilles in the appropriate quantity, roughly corresponding in size to the medication. If possible, no round pearls and nothing with a shiny smooth (sugar-glazed) surface. The 'SMINT Fresh Pastilles' are highly recommended because they have a similar gliding behavior on the tongue and palate as the tablets due to their blunt surface. This makes it easy to try out how it works best: for example, ten to thirty strong sips of lemonade with 5 to 10 pastilles each at the same time. From this we can easily calculate how much liquid is needed in the end for the final tablet quantity...

Or swallowing works better with a food: We also take 10 to 15 pieces unchewed together with a large tablespoon of yogurt or porridge. A 500g yogurt cup should then be sufficient for the final quantity. It is important that the food is tasty and above all easily digestible. The test is safe, possible effects are noted on the pastille packages, for example: "...may have a laxative effect if consumed in excess." With this test one practices at the same time to swallow the total quantity as fast as possible - within five minutes! Because later, with the large amount of lethal medication, falling asleep will not be long in coming.

3. now we are testing the suicidal drug of choice, diphenhydramine chloride, which - together with hypothermia - should lead us to a soft death. Why this particular drug? It, just like dimenhydrinate before, first lowers peristalsis. Then (at the extreme overdose, as we use it) all organs are gradually paralyzed, until cardiac arrest. We don't notice any of this, because by then we are already asleep, become unconscious in our sleep and soon fall into a coma. The test is initially approached in the same way as described earlier: First we test the general tolerance by taking 4 tablets. The result will most likely be similar to that of dimenhydrinate, since both drugs are chemically not far from each other. After that (i.e. a few days later, as soon as the body no longer shows any after-effects), we repeat this again with 8 tablets.

This test is not about determining the sensible amount, which has already been determined with reference to body weight, but about getting a feeling for how quickly the drug works. Because in the end it depends on this whether we really still have about 10 to 15 minutes after taking the drug. We will need this time to swallow the tranquilizers and sleeping pills together with liquid at the very end! To fall abruptly from an unhazed state into 'nothingness' - this is not to be achieved with these actually lethal pills, but only with the alcohol cocktail with which we will take the sedatives (zopiclone and benzodiazepine).

After taking the eight test tablets of diphenhydramine (50 mg each = 400 mg), we may now become quite tired and sleep for quite a long time afterwards. But we still have to stay awake for at least half an hour to an hour directly after taking the tablets during this test phase! After we have slept off, it is to be expected that the body may need a few days to regenerate. So this should also be taken into account when planning the time.

Caution. Anyone who does not feel any fatigue effect at all after this dose of diphenhydramine is probably resistant to the active ingredient. Then it is useless to commit suicide in this way!

4. the sleeping pills zopiclone and benzodiazepine (e.g. Halcion) can also be tested safely in advance: We take (preferably in the evening) one of each
- i.e. a total of 2 tablets - at the same time. If the effect is very weak and we hardly notice any difference in falling asleep compared to falling asleep without the drug, we repeat the test three to four days later with twice the amount (i.e. 2 times 2 tablets). If we become really tired within one to two hours and have the feeling that we will soon fall deeply asleep, then a dosage as described in chapter 15 (3.1 and 3.2) is correct - i.e. a total of 50 to 70 tablets. If, however, we are about to fall over, have to lie down half an hour after taking the tablets, and then immediately fall asleep, the final dose can be halved. (25 to 35 tablets) This test should be done only a few days after 'sobering up' from all previous tests, after the body no longer feels any after-effects.

In addition, these medications, as well as dimenhydrinate (1.) may only be tested with liquid, not with fruit pulp, yogurt or similar, since we will take them with liquid during the test. Here, too, it will be important in the final to 'pour down' the total amount as quickly as possible, because this medication will clearly 'overtake' the previously taken diphenhydramine in terms of speed of action, especially if one is not used to benzodiazepines.

Preparation

After all tests have been successfully completed, the drugs and utensils should be prepared:

(a) Obtain one larger and two smaller empty screw-lid tins or jars for the pills and a container for the food, unless it is purchased (such as in the form of a 500g yogurt pot) along the way.

b) All pills of the final quantity of dimenhydrinate (10 or 20 tablets - Chapter 15, 1.) are broken out of the pill blister (17*) and put into one of the two small tins. This should be labeled with a capital "1". After taking half the amount, the stomach, which has been empty until then, should be filled slightly with a small food. For this purpose, we provide a small cup (150 grams) of fruit yogurt, pudding or similar. (Also label with "1").

c) To swallow this dimenhydrinate, we need a 0.5 liter PET soda bottle (Coke, Fanta or similar). The contents are poured into a large bowl, where it is left for half an hour, stirring occasionally so that the carbon dioxide largely escapes. ... Or one chooses a non-carbonated drink right away. Afterwards, the drink is put back into the bottle and again marked with a "1".

d) All tablets of the lethal dose of diphenhydramine (Chapter 15, 2.) are also removed from their blisters (17*) and put into the large pillbox, which is labeled with a "2".

(e) To swallow the diphenhydramine, one provides the ingestion aid, e.g., a 500g yogurt cup, labeled "2," plus a tablespoon. If one prefers liquid, one takes a 1-liter PET bottle filled with the favorite (non-carbonated) beverage. This bottle should also be labeled "2".

f) All pills for sedation (50 to 70 pills - Chapter 15, 3.1 and 3.2) are placed together in the second of the two smaller pill boxes and marked "3".

g) We should have found out by now how much liquid is needed for the final intake of these tablets (zopiclone and benzodiazepine). (At 5 pills per sip, half a liter should be enough, but you have to determine that on an individual basis). So for this we need another beverage bottle of suitable size. We fill this 2/3 with a drink (like c) and 1/3 with high-proof alcohol, for example rum.

h) Just in the extremely unlikely event that we don't instantly fall asleep during the finale with the intake of g), we still prepare the following accelerator: A 1-liter bottle is half filled with the beverage of choice and the other half with alcohol.

Claude Guillon describes in his famous book 'Instructions for Suicide' from page 197 several methods of medication. Of these, the following seems to me the gentlest and equally safe and easy to use ('Antihistamines', page 201): 'According to EXE, the minimum LD (lethal dose) of dimenhydrinate is 2.5 grams, which is 50 tablets of 50mg'. Better still than dimenhydrinate (...see 15-1.) is diphenhydramine chloride (over-the-counter).

The lethal intake prescription is: Per kg body weight 1 tablet of diphenhydramine chloride à 50mg. (...see 15-2.) First you fall asleep. - After that, you don't notice anything anymore: First, peristalsis decreases rapidly, as do all other secondary bodily functions. After falling from deep sleep into coma, the primary organ functions also cease to function. Also this application has to be done together with hypothermia (over a period of several days)!"

---

I´m the translator, not the author of this book ! I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

keywords for search function: diphenhydramin diphenhydramine chloride diphenhydraminechloride OTC over the counter prescription overdose drug cocktail hypothermia cardiac arrest
Thank you.. your help is very meaningful for me. Instead of smoking to get a form of cancer, or dying in a traumatic painfull way. From exposure to freezing temperatures. I now have a dignified way to end my existence.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023

also required:

Zopiclon 20 tablets

amount to.

Preparation

---

Would somewhere between 0 and 20 degrees have the same effect or does it have to be 8 degrees?