• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

essepung

Jun 20, 2021
From what I've seen about Norway, importing SN and N is extremely high risk.
So, I have access to Oxycontin, Oxynorm, Clonazolam and/or Etizolam. I was thinking either drinking 500ml-1l vodka with grape juice, and taking 200mg Oxynorm and 50mg Clonazolam, or 500ml-1l vodka with grape juice + 300mg Oxycontin and 50mg Clonazolam.

What would be the better mix? Would it work? I'm pretty heavy at 95kgs.

Already tried hanging myself via partial a few times the last 6 months, but SI is too strong.

Tried killing myself via overdose 2 years ago, but failed. Liked the feeling of blacking out before waking up at the hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: FollowHim and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn,. Idk if any of those combos are Enough to OD and die from... I certainly don't blame you though because OD would certainly be my #1 choice instead of putting a gun to my head.

I wish you the best in whatever may happen.

• Love
Reactions: essepung
E

essepung

Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for the insight Huntfist :) I might be able to get some GHB too (if lucky)! I'll be on the lookout!

Tried and failed to get fent, but it's too rare here. Might be able to get a few Gs of black afghan heroin though. Anyone think sniffing like 2g of that would be feasible? Could do that instead of the types of Oxy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34