• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Have to say I was suspicious of them. Always hard to know whether to register suspicion when so few posts have been made by the member in question. I don't want to flag someone who's potentially innocent and just seeking help.
= ok 2 rport thm if nt sre - = bettr 2 b sfe thn srry & regrdng tht persn mods knw wht 2 lk fr

Reactions: damaged_soul, wljourney, rationaltake and 2 others
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
If ANYONE from India messages you saying that they have it do not trust them they are a scammer. There has been a user that has had over five or six PLUS accounts who continues to come back claiming that they have N acting dumb and trying to act vulnerable and act like they don't know what's going on when they know damn well what's going on and what they're trying to do. If @Helplessman AKA @becool messages you ignore it. If anyone messages you claiming to have N ignore it. Do not send your money to anyone. If the email has not been confirmed from the PPEH which as of recently there is no confirmed email do NOT send money to anyone.

Reactions: damaged_soul, blue_muse, Beer_is_all_I_have and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
TBH the ppeh isn't even the most reliable place to confirm contacts, going by their history. They published multiple sources without verification. They also allowed D's genuine contact info to be submitted to their scam list lol.

I'd be more inclined to trsut a moderator here but ultimately its important to jusge everything on individual merit. If you want to risk losing money and can afford it then have at it but if you can't afford it don't allow your desperation to cloud your judgment. ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
Reactions: damaged_soul, wljourney and rationaltake
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you @Dot for letting us all know.

For everyone else:
There is currently no reliable, trustworthy email known for D.
This will likely not change for weeks/months.
Do not trust new members claiming that they have an email or that they successfully ordered N from D.

++++++

Maybe we need to post this every week for people to listen and not be scammed.

People are desperate and I understand that - in that moment - they'll do anything if there is just a glimmer of hope. And they will believe others on this site who make these claims.

What else can we do other than warn and inform?
I honestly don't know.

@Diacon

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...they-got-it-from-d-to-try-to-bait-you.100050/

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, damaged_soul, Mary5689 and 3 others
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Thank you @Dot for letting us all know.

For everyone else:
There is currently no reliable, trustworthy email known for D.
This will likely not change for weeks/months.
Do not trust new members claiming that they have an email or that they successfully ordered N from D.

++++++

Maybe we need to post this every week for people to listen and not be scammed.

People are desperate and I understand that - in that moment - they'll do anything if there is just a glimmer of hope. And they will believe others on this site who make these claims.

What else can we do other than warn and inform?
I honestly don't know.

@Diacon

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...they-got-it-from-d-to-try-to-bait-you.100050/
Maybe if mods can pin your post on start page of this thread?

Good work keeping people in the light by the way. We who search for a way out of this hell don't deserve to get scammed trying.

Also maybe try to keep the thread clear from posts that don't stick to the exact subject of thread? Let's keep this info widely open guys.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and damaged_soul
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
TBH the ppeh isn't even the most reliable place to confirm contacts, going by their history. They published multiple sources without verification. They also allowed D's genuine contact info to be submitted to their scam list lol.

I'd be more inclined to trsut a moderator here but ultimately its important to jusge everything on individual merit. If you want to risk losing money and can afford it then have at it but if you can't afford it don't allow your desperation to cloud your judgment. ๐Ÿ™‚
I dunno. Now the PPH is defunct, the PPEH seems like the Holy Grail. While there's money to be made from publication sales; reliability can't necessarily be averted from Philip Nitschke's angle, he has a business model to maintain. SS's days of posting PDFs of the handbooks looks precarious.

The Moderators posted conflicting information. At one time a thread was made telling members to look in the November 2021 PPH edition, when the supplier's email began changing. Then a separate post was made alerting members of the current edition in circulation, that's only accessible to people over 50.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I dunno. Now the PPH is defunct, the PPEH seems like the Holy Grail. While there's money to be made from publication sales; reliability can't necessarily be averted from Philip Nitschke's angle, he has a business model to maintain. SS's days of posting PDFs of the handbooks looks precarious.
The business model has been life that for some time and the errors have been consistent during that time. It's thw business model that spurs the hasty publishing of unconfirmed links. Whilst it would be wiser to only post confirmed info (and they may start to see sense and do so) their teack record so far hasn't been in line with that. If they do start being more diligent in posting reliable sources and not posting scam sources then I think it's fair to say its been a long time coming. It's similarly fair to way that, based on their track record it's probably best to tread with caution when using the sources they publish. That was my initial point.

I never claimed the mod team to be infallible. I just said I personally might be more inclined to trust them to verify a source. For two reasons. One is that they're accessible in real-time and the other being that they have no business model/alterior motive to provide information correct or otherwise.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
SOY DE MEXICO, tal vez pueda obtener n de un contacto

Great example.

+ brand new user
+ makes promises of acquiring N locally
+ no other posts

Replies like these are extremely (!!) unhelpful and should raise every and all red flags.

If you are a new member: please don't do this!
If you are looking for N: please don't interact with people who are suggesting they can help.

+++

This is getting extremely tiring.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, damaged_soul, eldiablo666 and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Soy nuevo en este foro o como se llame, no hago trampas. evidencia
Para mostrarle, por supuesto, no aquรญ por telegrama, asรญ como evidencia del progreso de la compra, asรญ como video en vivo para ser mรกs veraz y confiable. Seรฑores, se acaba de incorporar un contacto confiable y rรกpido, asรญ que aprovechen porque no creo que esto dure mucho. antes de que lo cierren de perfil asi que aqui les dejo mi telegram(( @DHC_DEMENTES_HOUSE_CREW )) para que me contacten al ((Sr. nadie))
LOL

That's too funny.

You posted this while I was writing my last reponse and EXACTLY what I am warning against.

Telling people to contact you via Telegram.

10000% how scammers work.

GTFO

• Love
Reactions: parkinglot, Mary5689, Smart No More and 1 other person
M

Major_sui

Sep 24, 2022
hahaha they think I'm a scammer but well people who believe in me can give me their conditions to help them get what they want also if they can advise me how to do it myself just because I repeat I know a family contact, but I don't want to put myself family in this. I want to be alone.

community validated icon

Attachments

• 1664213015918.png
    1664213015918.png
    326 bytes · Views: 0
C

chopan

May 8, 2020
hahaha they think I'm a scammer but well people who believe in me can give me their conditions to help them get what they want also if they can advise me how to do it myself just because I repeat I know a family contact, but I don't want to put myself family in this. I want to be alone.

View attachment 98792

Pues si quieres yo puedo ser tu primer cliente y me haces el envรญo gratis asi yo atestiguo ante los demas que no eres un scammer.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

View attachment 98792
And another one.

Claiming that they have "contacts" but they want to be careful.

This is getting so fucking ridiculous.

@Dot @RainAndSadness
What can we do to protect forum users better from scammers like this?
Can we post a sticky?
Do we have a designated thread (or single post) that warns people about the most recent ways scammers operate?

We have seen so many different ways of people getting scammed now.

- fake emails published in fake PPeH versions
- fake SaSu members who claim to have D's email and share it via DM or Telegram
- Scammers/fake SaSu members who claim they have N and want to sell their own bottles
- Scammers who claim they have "connections" and can buy local N and then send it

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689
M

Major_sui

Sep 24, 2022
COMO CHINGAN SU MADRE NETA YA LES DIJE QUE YO SOY CONFIABLE, ESTOI DISPUESTO HACER LO QUE ME DIGAN PARA QUE CONFIEN EN MI ,CUAL MALDITO ESTAFADOR SE VA A PRESTAR PARA ESO

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
And another one.

Claiming that they have "contacts" but they want to be careful.

This is getting so fucking ridiculous.

@Dot @RainAndSadness
What can we do to protect forum users better from scammers like this?
Can we post a sticky?
Do we have a designated thread (or single post) that warns people about the most recent ways scammers operate?

We have seen so many different ways of people getting scammed now.

- fake emails published in fake PPeH versions
- fake SaSu members who claim to have D's email and share it via DM or Telegram
- Scammers/fake SaSu members who claim they have N and want to sell their own bottles
- Scammers who claim they have "connections" and can buy local N and then send it
Same dude from that other thread. What a POS. The fact that they get so mad when they get called out, sticking to their pathetic story ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: rationaltake, blue_muse and wljourney
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Bannd

Evn if thy wre tellng truth th/ rules r as follows

"DO NOT
  • Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
    • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace."

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, rationaltake, Cathy Ames and 3 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
The business model has been life that for some time and the errors have been consistent during that time. It's thw business model that spurs the hasty publishing of unconfirmed links. Whilst it would be wiser to only post confirmed info (and they may start to see sense and do so) their teack record so far hasn't been in line with that. If they do start being more diligent in posting reliable sources and not posting scam sources then I think it's fair to say its been a long time coming. It's similarly fair to way that, based on their track record it's probably best to tread with caution when using the sources they publish. That was my initial point.

I never claimed the mod team to be infallible. I just said I personally might be more inclined to trust them to verify a source. For two reasons. One is that they're accessible in real-time and the other being that they have no business model/alterior motive to provide information correct or otherwise.
I meant more in the long-term how Philip Nitschke has effectively monopolized supplier contact info, at least for the time being, so I can't foresee a continual comedy of errors in publishing incorrect supplier details. However, I agree about the hastiness if the defunct PPH is anything to go by - the email listed in the November 2021 and April 2022 editions is a scammer's. Let's hope diligence is increased as you say.

Context is missing as I'm not intending to sound argumentative. I didn't imply you said the Moderators were infallible, I was just making an observation about the confusion from their end; posting a thread, then quickly taking it down. I genuinely wonder how the Moderators will be able to verify a source, now the publication's restricted. May piracy RIP lol.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Bannd

Evn if thy wre tellng truth th/ rules r as follows

"DO NOT
  • Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
    • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace."
THANK YOU!!!
Same dude from that other thread. What a POS. The fact that they get so mad when they get called out, sticking to their pathetic story ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes exactly. It's pathetic and makes me extremely angry because someone, somewhere is still going to believe the crap they are claiming. When people are desperate for relief, they will believe almost anything. We don't make the best decisions in those situations.
Talk about preying on the vulnerable.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, rationaltake, damaged_soul and 1 other person
T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to get N? I heard go to the wiki page I don't know what that even is though?

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
THANK YOU!!!

Yes exactly. It's pathetic and makes me extremely angry because someone, somewhere is still going to believe the crap they are claiming. When people are desperate for relief, they will believe almost anything. We don't make the best decisions in those situations.
Talk about preying on the vulnerable.
Exactly, even the Smartest person can be fooled when in this mental state.
The worst is, they'll be back and banned again, I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜’

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, rationaltake, blue_muse and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
IMPORTANT: you shouldn't trust sources that have been given to you via PM. Right now some scammers are haunting this forum, please do NOT buy any substances from members in this forum and do not just blindly trust any email addresses that have been given to you in PM either. There is a chance it's fake. Several people reported being scammed after purchasing from one of those email addresses. Please consult staff if you're unsure about the authenticity of an email address.

Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Cathy Ames, katagiri83 and 2 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to get N? I heard go to the wiki page I don't know what that even is though?

You can't.

There is currently no known, reliable, trustworthy source for N.

For about 6 weeks now the previous supplier has gone dark (D) and scammers are popping up like mushrooms, either claiming that they have the "new email" or trying to sell you their own bottles or claiming that they can "get some and send them"...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fraud-alert-n-from-d-fake-emails.98248/post-1731382

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, rationaltake, damaged_soul and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
the email listed in the November 2021 and April 2022 editions is a scammer's. Let's hope diligence is increased as you say.
I feel I need to clear this up. The address listed in those two editions you speak of, (assuming they're the ones available for download on the forum) is an old but legitimate address of D's. It's not a scammers. It is just no longer in service as D closed the account.

The "defunct PPH' you refer to indicates there's some confusion. PPH is the Print copy of the peaceful pill handbook. PPEH is the electric version which you no doubt know but it isn't the most current version. It is also now" defunct" but it is where the subscription model began but no longer applies. That is to say its no longer being updated. The current version of the ppeh being subscribed to is PPEH Essentials edition.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and wljourney
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
couldnt find it...
Thank you

For those that are new, the source can be found by going to the wiki, and downloading the August 2021 version of the PPeH.

Source B = D

This is an old post. The wiki has been taken down. All of D's old email addresses are invalid. He has closed them. There currently isn't a valid email for D that has been confirmed.

Reactions: rationaltake, wljourney and elina
R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
I feel I need to clear this up. The address listed in those two editions you speak of, (assuming they're the ones available for download on the forum) is an old but legitimate address of D's. It's not a scammers. It is just no longer in service as D closed the account.

The "defunct PPH' you refer to indicates there's some confusion. PPH is the Print copy of the peaceful pill handbook. PPEH is the electric version which you no doubt know but it isn't the most current version. It is also now" defunct" but it is where the subscription model began but no longer applies. That is to say its no longer being updated. The current version of the ppeh being subscribed to is PPEH Essentials edition.
This is unfortunately news to me (PPH/PPEH phase out in favor of something newer). It looks like I need to go to Exits site and see what the updates/changes are. Thank you for passing the info along.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

View attachment 98792
Sure. YOU DELIVER the N to me personally at my house. I pay you for the N AND your cost of getting to my house AND back to your home. How's is that for conditions?
Pues si quieres yo puedo ser tu primer cliente y me haces el envรญo gratis asi yo atestiguo ante los demas que no eres un scammer.
Add another one. They most likely work in concert with each other.

• Yay!
Reactions: parkinglot, katagiri83, leeloosnow and 1 other person
elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
This is an old post. The wiki has been taken down. All of D's old email addresses are invalid. He has closed them. There currently isn't a valid email for D that has been confirmed.
What about purchasing N in the dark web? Any relevant experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.