• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
can we get the pph on mirror sites/? the annon site doesn't work for me
anyone know what carrier delivers the N to your drop off location? is it the U$PS or UP$?
im not sure but i have read he overnights so prob ups

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
i live in a colder climate so am worried about bottles freezing

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Anyone know if having an alcohol tolerance will affect how much n to take?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
i live in a colder climate so am worried about bottles freezing
It depends on how cold it is where you live but i suppose you won't keep the bottles outside. As far as i know, among the ingredients is a type of glycol which should lower the freezing point of the liquid inside the bottles below that of water but i don't know by how much.
Anyone know if having an alcohol tolerance will affect how much n to take?
I think if you go with 2 bottles, 12g of N, there shouldn't be a problem. In practice, alcohol, benzos tolerance is not an issue. Make sure you have plenty of time before you're found.

Last edited:
X

xyzasd

Nov 3, 2021
Make sure you have plenty of time before you're found.
Why is that so? I think I've read you have to drink it within 2min bc you'll already be unconscious after that.
And how long should you be unfound?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Why is that so? I think I've read you have to drink it within 2min bc you'll already be unconscious after that.
And how long should you be unfound?
Death from N will not take as much as possible for most people using this method but have as much time as possible before being found. Remember, you're in control only while conscious. Unfortunatelly i can't use this method but if i would, i would plan maybe a 24h period before being found.
Unfortunatelly, we are forced to do this in conditions out of our control that's why planning is very important.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
N is my first option, but I'm too scared that my package will get caught by customs and go to jail just because I want to die ... that's why I chose the SN method
If you can afford it, don't worry about the other stuff

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
N is my first option, but I'm too scared that my package will get caught by customs and go to jail just because I want to die ... that's why I chose the SN method
I thought That way too but changed my mind because I realized an isn't that quiet and there's a high chance of someone calling the cops to check on me for the noise. It's my backup in case it doesn't work
It depends on how cold it is where you live but i suppose you won't keep the bottles outside. As far as i know, among the ingredients is a type of glycol which should lower the freezing point of the liquid inside the bottles below that of water but i don't know by how much.

I think if you go with 2 bottles, 12g of N, there shouldn't be a problem. In practice, alcohol, benzos tolerance is not an issue. Make sure you have plenty of time before you're found.
thanks for the reply. What if I'm a bit heavy? Say 250? Should I take 3?

Also I only have zofran dissolvable but a bunch. Is that enough?

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
How does D know that the BTC you send is from you? Do you have to give him the sending wallet (your wallet) address so he can match it up?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I thought That way too but changed my mind because I realized an isn't that quiet and there's a high chance of someone calling the cops to check on me for the noise. It's my backup in case it doesn't work

thanks for the reply. What if I'm a bit heavy? Say 250? Should I take 3?

Also I only have zofran dissolvable but a bunch. Is that enough?
2 should be enough, I suppose you can use 3 if you want to be sure. Zofran is better than nothing. A bunch of people successfully ctb with N without an AE

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
2 should be enough, I suppose you can use 3 if you want to be sure. Zofran is better than nothing. A bunch of people successfully ctb with N without an AE
I just don't want to throw it up and waste it. ESP 3 bottles. Is there like a stans guide for n?
How does D know that the BTC you send is from you? Do you have to give him the sending wallet (your wallet) address so he can match it up?
I would assume he sends a new individual address to each person so he can track who paid

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
He knows, you shouldn't worry about this
I just don't want to throw it up and waste it. ESP 3 bottles. Is there like a stans guide for n?

I would assume he sends a new individual address to each person so he can track who paid
Most people don't puke with N. But if you must, you need to get a dopamine antagonist such as meto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.